Poll

Who Talks The Most Shit?

Luke (AKA alotta fuckin names)
5 (15.6%)
Trauma (AKA I Just Wasn't Made For These Times)
5 (15.6%)
ACGrundy (AKA Hector Dragoncox)
9 (28.1%)
Now_I_Know (NIK AKA Sccit)
5 (15.6%)
AG (AKA who the fuck can count that many names...)
0 (0%)
Max Powers (AKA H-Unit)
3 (9.4%)
Jome (AKA Chief Lockum Thread)
2 (6.3%)
Don Jacob Corleone (AKA The Fresh Princess)
3 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Who Talks The Most Shit On Dubcc?  (Read 638 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Who Talks The Most Shit On Dubcc?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2004, 10:11:13 PM »
I still think you're a homo for having a picture of a girl, dressed like a guy, naked, in your avatar.  That's some homosexual shit, right there.  

Word, Trauma would rather have a naked guy dressed like a girl..  :P

lmao....i find that pic hot as fuck...and i would bet not too many people on this board would disagree...

hector

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2004, 10:21:50 PM »
hahahaha, what a bunch of butthurt fuckin skirts.  get over it, you guys for one got no sense of humor and can't take a joke.  for two, do you guys hang out with guys ever?  shit when I'm hangin out wit my boys there is always shit talking goin on, at least one person is gonna get clowned on a couple of times.  yet it is just fun, and most of the time it is funny.  too bad you guys take this shit to heart and gotta rub ya pussy's so they don't hurt anymore.  I think its especially funny if someone gets pissed off at me too.  sure I don't really know if ya do get pissed, but if you did then I would think its funny.  I don't give a shit what you say back to me, or about me, I'm still gonna be the same me whether anyone likes it or not.

I still think you're a homo for having a picture of a girl, dressed like a guy, naked, in your avatar.  That's some homosexual shit, right there.  

right, maybe I will go find a picture of some dude and put it in my avatar like you.  I would hate for people to think of me as gay with a picture of a naked hot ass girl in my avatar.

hector

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2004, 10:24:58 PM »
hahahaha, what a bunch of butthurt fuckin skirts.  get over it, you guys for one got no sense of humor and can't take a joke.  for two, do you guys hang out with guys ever?  shit when I'm hangin out wit my boys there is always shit talking goin on, at least one person is gonna get clowned on a couple of times.  yet it is just fun, and most of the time it is funny.  too bad you guys take this shit to heart and gotta rub ya pussy's so they don't hurt anymore.  I think its especially funny if someone gets pissed off at me too.  sure I don't really know if ya do get pissed, but if you did then I would think its funny.  I don't give a shit what you say back to me, or about me, I'm still gonna be the same me whether anyone likes it or not.

lmao...dude writes a paragraph about it and says were butthurt lol...man nobody cares if you talk the most shit...i just was curious to see who would win.

who said I cared.  I'm laughing cause this forum is full of lil bitches.  but what else should I expect from someone's idol is snoop dogg or 50 cent.  and sorry about your caveman-like communication skills.  Next time instead of writing 6 or 7 sentences for you, I'll just grunt and point a few times.

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2004, 10:29:18 PM »
and sorry about your caveman-like communication skills.  Next time instead of writing 6 or 7 sentences for you, I'll just grunt and point a few times.

glad we could come to an agreement  :D

bez

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2004, 12:52:36 AM »
FREE POST

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2004, 06:31:18 AM »

right, maybe I will go find a picture of some dude and put it in my avatar like you.  I would hate for people to think of me as gay with a picture of a naked hot ass girl in my avatar.

She's hot, but why is she dressed up like a football player? Do you have some fantasy of fucking a football player?  Why doesn't she look like a woman? Just find that kind of strange.  

hector

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

She's hot, but why is she dressed up like a football player? Do you have some fantasy of fucking a football player?  Why doesn't she look like a woman? Just find that kind of strange.  

well I dunno how you like your women, but she looks fine to me.  No I don't have a fantasy of fucking a football player, its just probably one of the first pics I found that looked good.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2004, 01:55:06 PM »
The reason it looks good to you, is because you know in society, yo'ure supposed to be attracted to females.  Out of all the females you could have put up, you put up one dressed like a guy.  LOL You gotta wonder.  

hector

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2004, 03:30:52 PM »
The reason it looks good to you, is because you know in society, yo'ure supposed to be attracted to females.  Out of all the females you could have put up, you put up one dressed like a guy.  LOL You gotta wonder.  

wonder whatever the fuck you want, I could care less.  the chick is hot, and you got a dude in your avatar.

pappy

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2004, 07:47:40 PM »
woah trauma i dunno ur on some homo shit there if u dont like that pic who gives a fuck if that broad is with a football.... well here r some pics i think u would like

oooo lala trauma hulk hogan with a hairy chest if that dont get ur loins a moving than maybe this one will.... i kno u dont like woman with football equipment on maybe u perfer the way men look in it

now if that dont work for ya trauma i save the big guns for last an i kno ur love this one

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2004, 10:52:45 PM »
I don't put pictures of WOMEN, dressed like MEN, in my avatar, lol.  And you call ME the homo?  HE HAS A WOMAN THAT LOOKS LIKE A MAN in his avatar.  It's not that hard to figure out.  Why can't he put up a pic of the woman *NOT dressed up like a man?   There's a novel concept.  

smerlus

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2004, 10:58:06 PM »
i swear dude looks like Michael J Fox ^^^^
« Last Edit: April 14, 2004, 10:58:16 PM by smerlus »

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2004, 12:40:48 AM »
Yeah, he does, there's a resemblence.  They both have facial tics, too.  Michael from his parkinsons, and Brian is deaf in one year, so he speaks to the side (it's the weirdest looking thing ever).  

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2004, 10:29:07 AM »
man i dunno what you're thinking....she's hot as hell...the fact that you've totally forgotten about the fact that shes gorgeous and focused in on a football and some make up on her face makes me wonder....

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2004, 09:47:41 PM »
The fact that she's dressed up like a man makes yall homos, sorry.

And in case you didn't figure it out yet, I'll ask again.

Who talks the most shit on DUBCC?