Author Topic: 24  (Read 169 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« on: April 13, 2004, 04:29:43 AM »
I've watched the last episode of Season 2 on Sunday and I came to the conclusion: this is one of the best (if not the best) series I've ever seen.
The acting, the music, the camera-angles, the storyline, etc...
I was literally addicted to it, and they did a great job with building up the tension too (you should've seen my mom while she was watching it: at the top of her seat, lol).

Just wanted to share this with y'all 8)

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
Re:24
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 05:42:15 AM »
Nope, dont like it..

I mean i understand people that do, but i watched like 4 episodes (really wanted to like it), but it wasent my style.. I mean the basic idea is just pretty stupid!! how many bad days can this guy really have? And whats up with him (Jack) doing all that in just 24 hours? I mean every episode is like one hour of his day, right, and he experience's all that sh*t?? Daamn..

Though the acting is pretty ok.. But overall nothing great, as some people make it to be..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 06:35:33 AM »
yea the show is great...i loved the first 24..but lost interest when they didn't show the next episode for about 3-4 weeks..so i said fueck em..didn't watch the second season

the third season i have been watching and its pretty cool...thought i've missed the last two episodes i believe...them dumbasses didn't air any episode for a month  >:(..how im i suppossed to remember what happen last episode?? lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 12:33:50 PM »
Greatest show on the airwaves today. Nothing compares to it.

And to those people that bash it and stop watching it because it takes a couple of weeks off. That's just stupid because if you look around every show takes time off in March & December, so does that mean you stopped watching every other show too?

eS El Duque

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 05:47:21 PM »

And to those people that bash it and stop watching it because it takes a couple of weeks off. That's just stupid because if you look around every show takes time off in March & December, so does that mean you stopped watching every other show too?

I don't watch tv shows on the week days, got other things to do. I only watch hockey/basketball/soccer games on tv, when they're on. I'm sorry, I don't know when tv shows take their "time off". ;D

Only shows I watch now are King of the Hill, trailer park boys sundays, 24 tuesday and Truth Thursday (it kicks ass ;D).

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 12:40:19 PM »

I don't watch tv shows on the week days, got other things to do. I only watch hockey/basketball/soccer games on tv, when they're on. I'm sorry, I don't know when tv shows take their "time off". ;D

Only shows I watch now are King of the Hill, trailer park boys sundays, 24 tuesday and Truth Thursday (it kicks ass ;D).

So you don't watch TV shows from Monday-Friday, or from end of December-beginning of January, or the beginning of March, or during the summer?