Author Topic: Who Got Their Kill Bill today?  (Read 134 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Who Got Their Kill Bill today?
« on: April 13, 2004, 10:07:47 PM »
AHAHAHA Amazon.com said I had to wait till friday before it came but it came today YAAAAAY!......kinda dissapointed by the lack of special features though :'(....soooo who else bought it today?

-KIDRENEGADE-

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Who Got Their Kill Bill today?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 10:35:18 PM »
I got it....dopeness

bez

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 12:49:08 AM »
AHAHAHA Amazon.com said I had to wait till friday before it came but it came today YAAAAAY!......kinda dissapointed by the lack of special features though :'(....soooo who else bought it today?

might be a few easter eggs on it man, ya just gotta find em

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 01:47:06 AM »
Hell yeah I went out and copped that, the special features are kinda dissapointing though, I was hoping for some deleted scenes with Samuel L. Jackson as the church organ player that they had planned originally, but nothing. Just a bunch of previews for other Quentin Tarantino movies that i already own and some half ass making Kill Bill special. I watched it twice today already though, best movie this year. The soundtrack to Kill Bill 2 also came out today but I already had a bootleg copy of that, good shit.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 02:48:41 PM »

might be a few easter eggs on it man, ya just gotta find em

No easter eggs all the real special features ie. deleted scenes, bloopers and all that are being saved for the 2 disc set that'll comeout when vol.2 is released on DVD :'(.

Sam Jackson will be in part 2 as the organ palyer they said it is confirmed.

now I must get back to the film...watching it for the 3rd time!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2004, 02:49:21 PM by Johnny Mo »

-KIDRENEGADE-