Author Topic: LOVE ACTUALLY  (Read 121 times)

bez

LOVE ACTUALLY
« on: April 14, 2004, 02:09:18 AM »
Dam, I thought this movie sucked ass.

I know people will say its a chicks film and shit but fucking hell is a females level of intelligence that low that they have to have films like this made to suit their needs.  I watched the film and all I found myself looking at was about 10 different love stories, all of which sucked.  

The endings to the stories where good and all but that only took up about 20-30 mins of the film, the rest of it, the start and the middle where boring as fuck.  

I can't believe this film did so well over here in the UK because I for one know I won't ever be watching that piece of shit again.  With all the actors involved in the film I was thinking wow this should be good when really big actors such as Kira Knightly, Huge Grant, and Allan Rickman played parts that could of been so much better and they where pretty much drowned out of the film because of the dozen storylines involved.  

I thought 1 or 2 of the love stories where ok such as the English dude and the French woman, that was good because it had a certain touch to it like love can break language barriers, but the others where just stupid as fuck.  A waitress and prime minister, husband and wife, best friends girlfriend.........I seemed to be waiting throughout the film for something to happen.

This film did nothing for me what so ever.  

Prob a 5/6 out of 10.