Author Topic: I'm not Religious or Spiritual, but something weird is going on in my life.....  (Read 190 times)

Suga Foot

They say Death comes in three's.  

My Dad had a friend, he was 93, his name was Bob.  He passed away about 6 weeks ago.  Then 2 weeks later, one of my Dad's old bosses, also named Bob, passed away from Lung Cancer.  So for about a month or so, I've been joking around with my Dad, telling him to stay away from anyone named Bob.  

I'm Ukrainian on my Mom's side.  In Ukrainian, Grandma is "Baba".  So my Baba has been in a home for the past few years, and we just found out yesterday that she's dying.  She could die any day now.  

So not only did death come in 3, it was "Bob", "Bob", and (soon to be) "Baba".  

That's a pretty big coincidence.  Almost too big.  I don't know what to think about that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Jews are conspiring against all Bobs and Bob related individuals
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

I think it's probably just a coincidence.  I dunno though.  I think sometimes the lord does strange things to us like that to make us think.  

Suga Foot

Jews are conspiring against all Bobs and Bob related individuals

Fuckin Jews!  I knew it!  lol

Trauma-san

Actually, I know a jew named Bob.  He's a cool guy.  

Don Seer

<--- called robert only from now on... no shortening my shit to bob ya hear!  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
I'm glad I'm not a Bob.

My deepest sympathy to all Bobs and people with familymembers called Bob.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

JTSimon

Your grandma doesn't count as a Bob.

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
you need to pray to God even though you don't believe ask him to spare her,he will if you believe.............listen there is a story I know called even to the least of these and it is a story thst applies to you.I was walking down the street chatting with God and I happen to ask how can that whore be worth anything she is just a whore?He told me even to the least of these do I use ,so I kept walking and one day I passed the same lady only she was passing omething out in her hand
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
she had a religeious tract yet she was still a whore,God said even to the least of these.she kept up with the bible tracts even though she was outright sinning and then one day she disapeared,seems a pastor took her into the church and got her cleaned up and now she is a brand new member.but she started at the bottom,thats the point,where you are.She's no better off then you only thing is she realized the truth you haven't yet.Keeplooking you'll see the truth brother it's right before your ery eyes.
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
anyways.. fuck praying.. go see her a last time and say good bye thats all you can do and more than god can do.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
anyways.. fuck praying.. go see her a last time and say good bye thats all you can do and more than god can do.

Yup..you won't see God in the waitingroom ;)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
They say Death comes in three's.  

My Dad had a friend, he was 93, his name was Bob.  He passed away about 6 weeks ago.  Then 2 weeks later, one of my Dad's old bosses, also named Bob, passed away from Lung Cancer.  So for about a month or so, I've been joking around with my Dad, telling him to stay away from anyone named Bob.  

I'm Ukrainian on my Mom's side.  In Ukrainian, Grandma is "Baba".  So my Baba has been in a home for the past few years, and we just found out yesterday that she's dying.  She could die any day now.  

So not only did death come in 3, it was "Bob", "Bob", and (soon to be) "Baba".  

That's a pretty big coincidence.  Almost too big.  I don't know what to think about that.

sorry for the losses, but yo...man, u gotta lay off dat crack, u're suffring from a compulssive assosiation disorder- it's when u tend to connect unconected events through Logic.

p.s
bratan Uspakoisia
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?