Author Topic: Britney is ready for Playboy!!!  (Read 709 times)

bez

Re:Britney is ready for Playboy!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2004, 05:48:21 AM »
GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LAAADS!

Jome

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2004, 10:48:33 AM »
Playboy denies it...  :'(

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2004, 11:21:04 AM »
Everyone is quik to say no way. but it could happen. you say she wont do it casue the 3 million is nothing for her, but, the publicity is incredible, and she will probably get more, that playboy will sell like no other, might set some fuckin records... I think the only reason she wont do it, is it makes her look bad, she went from making records for little girls, to growing up, to being a playboy hooker... she defends her new style and atire by saying she grew up, which is understandable, (bullshit), but understandable, but doing playboy will fuck up her image

Jome

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2004, 02:25:20 PM »
Everyone is quik to say no way. but it could happen. you say she wont do it casue the 3 million is nothing for her, but, the publicity is incredible, and she will probably get more, that playboy will sell like no other, might set some fuckin records... I think the only reason she wont do it, is it makes her look bad, she went from making records for little girls, to growing up, to being a playboy hooker... she defends her new style and atire by saying she grew up, which is understandable, (bullshit), but understandable, but doing playboy will fuck up her image

If she actually said yes, they will use it for all it's worth..

It's gonna be 100's of headlines back'n'forth, "Britney says yes, mom says no", "Playbody says maybe", "Justin in shock", "Fred Durst says yes please" etc. etc.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2004, 02:26:12 PM by Jome Is Certain »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2004, 10:34:11 PM »
if not this year , sometime down the line it's coming

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2004, 11:03:39 PM »
if not this year , sometime down the line it's coming

before her next album drops..it'll be a publicity thing like whiteboy said

-KIDRENEGADE-

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2004, 11:33:30 PM »
I hope to God this is true!

I'm sure He hopes it is true too
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.