Author Topic: mf doom possibly one of the nicest mc's ever  (Read 154 times)

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
mf doom possibly one of the nicest mc's ever
« on: April 16, 2004, 04:45:25 PM »
I just got the madvillain album,I know, I'm late,I was sleepin cause I still been bumpin vik vaughn,but this album is great!!!I think doom and madlib compliment each other nicely,anyway ,doom been tight since kmd,and was a cool ass muthafucka when I met him through some mutual freinds a couple years back.creative hip hop still exists,but not many do it right,doom got lyrics!fuck common and monch and all them niggas,labels like the roc,and all the others that are trying to sign up everybody need to give the man a seven figure deal!...imo

Rudeboy69

• Lil Geezy
  • Master-Debater
Re:mf doom possibly one of the nicest mc's ever
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 07:22:21 PM »
yea doom is coo and all but i doubt he'll get signed.. i'm feeling that accordion track. My favorite ladies was the first song i heard from doom and i've been checkin' out his stuff ever since.
peace

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 08:08:57 PM »
check out operation doomsday,viktor vaughn,or better yet kmd.

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2004, 08:37:32 AM »
I know he doesn't want a major deal,but if someone were to step up with a major offer he would probably do it,but it would have to be MAJOR.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2004, 09:05:29 AM »
MF Doom isn't anything special, his delivery is so bad.  He's very boring.  I tried to listen to Madvillain but that album is a mess, the format is terrible.

He has his little internet cult following but he'll never blow up or be anything big in the rap game.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2004, 09:20:50 AM »
actually, i was never really impressed with him...heard sum of that Special Herbs shit, shit was aight, but really, i wasn't too impressed

CHEF_RAEKWON

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2004, 10:17:32 AM »
the most overrated mc TODAY,tupac is the most overrated ever

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2004, 03:06:09 AM »
He's aiight...If you like MF Doom, check out the first Non-Phixion album...He's featured on "Strange Universe"...