Author Topic: I got my first speeding ticket  (Read 1910 times)

hector

Re:I got my first speeding ticket
« Reply #105 on: April 22, 2004, 03:16:33 PM »
its up there a couple of posts you idiot.  you said some bullshit like:

we have HIGHWAY PATROL so that "City Cops" don't have to waste their "precious" time giving out tickets.

just shut up already you dumbass.  You argue in basically every thread that you post in, and you always get shut down, and u just keep pulling shit out of your ass.  what do you think that you are never wrong?  Your 14 year old down syndrome jack ass knows more than everybody else on this forum?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: April 22, 2004, 03:30:16 PM »

we have HIGHWAY PATROL so that "City Cops" don't have to waste their "precious" time giving out tickets.

just shut up already you dumbass.  You argue in basically every thread that you post in, and you always get shut down, and u just keep pulling shit out of your ass.  what do you think that you are never wrong?  Your 14 year old down syndrome jack ass knows more than everybody else on this forum?

City cops DON'T have to give out speeding tickets...If they do that, it's on the side...I STILL never said that they never give out tickets...LMAO

PS, are you and Tom borrowing jokes?

smerlus

« Reply #107 on: April 22, 2004, 03:40:11 PM »

City cops DON'T have to give out speeding tickets...If they do that, it's on the side...I STILL never said that they never give out tickets...LMAO

PS, are you and Tom borrowing jokes?

most city cops do have to give out speeding tickets and most cities even have a quota of tickets that they have to meet in a given period...tickets are a big part of police funding...

also highway patrolmen have no jurisdiction over any part of a city and therefore fall under a different part of law enforcement all together...technically the only way they can get involved in a bank robbery is if the robbers went on the highway....other than that they can only provide support to local cops/state troopers

hector

« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2004, 03:42:20 PM »
My point is, the reason we have Highway Patrol is so that "City Cops" don't need to waste their "precious" time giving out tickets

thats your quote jackass.  pretty much sounds like you said highway patrol is around so city cops don't have to give out tickets.  your so dumb.

and again smart guy, city cops DO waste their precious time giving out traffic tickets and pedestrian tickets.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2004, 03:59:45 PM »
My point is, the reason we have Highway Patrol is so that "City Cops" don't need to waste their "precious" time giving out tickets

thats your quote jackass.  pretty much sounds like you said highway patrol is around so city cops don't have to give out tickets.  your so dumb.

and again smart guy, city cops DO waste their precious time giving out traffic tickets and pedestrian tickets.

You think if Highway Patrol wasn't around, City Cops would give out more or less tickets? I'd assume a whole lot more...LMAO, you're done.

hector

« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2004, 04:12:57 PM »

You think if Highway Patrol wasn't around, City Cops would give out more or less tickets? I'd assume a whole lot more...LMAO, you're done.

what does this have to do with anything?  goddamn you are so fuckin stupid, but this one just baffles me.  you really had to reach far up your ass for this one.  you are so fuckin dumb.  the HIGHWAY  Patrol, patrols the HIGHWAYS, and Freeways, hence the name.  They do not give out any traffic tickets within city limits, it is not under their jurisdiction.  City cops don't give out speeding tickets on the freeway, its not in their jurisdiction.  So if the highway patrol wasn't around, how in the fuck would that affect the amount of tickets city cops give out?  It wouldn't, unless the city cops took over the highways and freeways.

anyways you dumb fuckin animal, what the fuck does this have to do with anything.  I just proved you wrong on your point that the number of police officers do not affect the crime rate.  You said people are going to commit crimes no matter how many police officers there are.  Your original statement said that a person would commit a crime whether there was 1 cop or 20.  I just showed you in multiple posts how dumb you sound saying that.  Your such a fuckin idiot, instead of wasting your time arguing about things you know nothing about, why don't you spend your time pulling your head outta your ass.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2004, 04:17:20 PM »

what does this have to do with anything?  goddamn you are so fuckin stupid, but this one just baffles me.  you really had to reach far up your ass for this one.  you are so fuckin dumb.  the HIGHWAY  Patrol, patrols the HIGHWAYS, and Freeways, hence the name.  They do not give out any traffic tickets within city limits, it is not under their jurisdiction.  City cops don't give out speeding tickets on the freeway, its not in their jurisdiction.  So if the highway patrol wasn't around, how in the fuck would that affect the amount of tickets city cops give out?  It wouldn't, unless the city cops took over the highways and freeways.

anyways you dumb fuckin animal, what the fuck does this have to do with anything.  I just proved you wrong on your point that the number of police officers do not affect the crime rate.  You said people are going to commit crimes no matter how many police officers there are.  Your original statement said that a person would commit a crime whether there was 1 cop or 20.  I just showed you in multiple posts how dumb you sound saying that.  Your such a fuckin idiot, instead of wasting your time arguing about things you know nothing about, why don't you spend your time pulling your head outta your ass.  

But there's a lot more cops in Cali than there are in Norway...So why is there more crime in Cali, if knowing that there are more cops is supposed to stop someone from committing a crime? Please, just stop...You're not making sense.

hector

« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2004, 04:27:05 PM »
No, see you are just dumb as fuck.  I dunno how many posts I have already explained it in, you either just can't read, or are just too fuckin retarded to understand.  I'd say its a lil of both.

Let me explain one more time for the slow person here:

THERE ARE MORE FACTORS THAN JUST THE AMOUNT OF POLICE OFFICERS, WHICH WILL CONTRIBUTE TO CRIME RATE.

There are many reasons why california has a different crimerate than norway, not just because the number of cops.

Do you think drugs, alchohol, corruption, poverty, economy, cost of living, influences, overpopulation, wellfare, ease of getting weapons, gangs, or many other things have no affect on crimerate?  

Pull your head out of your ass you stupid dumbfuck.

hector

« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2004, 04:35:15 PM »
But there's a lot more cops in Cali than there are in Norway...So why is there more crime in Cali, if knowing that there are more cops is supposed to stop someone from committing a crime?

Let me break it down for you once again you dumbfuck:

2 scenarios, everything is equal in both scenarios, except in one scenario the city has 2 police officers, and in the other scenario the city has 40 police officers.

What scenario do you think will have a lower crimerate?

Well since NIK is too fuckin dumb to figure it out, I will show you.

The scenario with the more police officers will have a lower crimerate.  Why?  because more people to solve crimes, enforce the law, protect, investigate, etc.

But that is ONLY  because all other factors are the same.

If the scenarrio with 2 police officers had a population of 15 people, and scenario with 40 police officers had a population of 1.5 million, then which one will have the lower crimerate?

See you big ape, how different factors influence crimerate.  You probably still won't get it tho, because you have down syndrome and your dad beats you in the head a lot because your such a peice of shit.  Anywayz I'm done.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2004, 05:05:00 PM »
I'm sorry Acgrundy, but you're still not making any sense, nor are you even close to changing my opinion (even with your 10 paragraph essays trying to explain yourself)...My point was that Highway Patrol is around so that City Cops don't need to waste all their time giving tickets...You've tried way too hard to prove me wrong, but you can't...PeACe

smerlus

« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2004, 05:09:38 PM »
I'm sorry Acgrundy, but you're still not making any sense, nor are you even close to changing my opinion (even with your 10 paragraph essays trying to explain yourself)...My point was that Highway Patrol is around so that City Cops don't need to waste all their time giving tickets...You've tried way too hard to prove me wrong, but you can't...PeACe

jurisdictions for dummies

highway patrol men = highway

city cops = city limits

so for tickets:

highway patrolman tickets = state fund

city cops = city fund

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2004, 05:12:30 PM »

jurisdictions for dummies

highway patrol men = highway

city cops = city limits

so for tickets:

highway patrolman tickets = state fund

city cops = city fund

You're telling me that if there was no highway patrol, city cops would give out just as much tickets as they are now?

smerlus

« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2004, 05:24:06 PM »
yes because city cops only give tickets in city limits and highway patrolmen only give tickets out for the highways...cops have a quota of tickets they have to write out in a certain time period so they at least give out a minimum amount

then there are other cops that go above and beyond the call of duty, in a city about 10 minutes from me is is the infamous Nathan of the city of Tonawanda police department...he's known for giving out the most tickets in NY state, my gf got pulled over by him,  he have her speeding and failure to yield to an emergancy vehicle because she didn't notice him for a block

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2004, 05:26:15 PM »
yes because city cops only give tickets in city limits and highway patrolmen only give tickets out for the highways...cops have a quota of tickets they have to write out in a certain time period so they at least give out a minimum amount

Exactly...So if there was no Highway Patrol, who would give out tickets on the highway?

smerlus

« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2004, 05:33:43 PM »
state troopers