Author Topic: I got my first speeding ticket  (Read 1911 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:I got my first speeding ticket
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2004, 12:44:40 AM »
How am I embarrassing myself? My argument wasn't about crime-rate, you moron...You just brought that up, and I made an honest mistake...The fact is, Norway is fucked up...I follow politics and government enough to know this...The fact that you guys don't have separate police forces for different degree crimes is simply sad. :'(

I don't know what's sadder, having 2 police-units and very low crimerate, or having 10+ and VERY high crimerate. :'(

Just give it up, like Trauma & Smerlus wisely did.. you can't justify neither the exaggerated number of "crime fighters", nor their priorities.

It's not the polices fault our society is more diverse... ::-)

hahahhahaa, so what are you trying to say with that?

are you saying that the USA has a lot of crime because of all the minorities?  hahhahahaha, hows that for racist.

the usa has a fucked up police force, and you are too dumb to realize it, and too dumb to admit that you lost this argument many posts ago.

How the hell does police affect the crime rate? Police are just here to stop crime, whatever takes place is not up to them...

hector

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2004, 10:38:43 AM »
How am I embarrassing myself? My argument wasn't about crime-rate, you moron...You just brought that up, and I made an honest mistake...The fact is, Norway is fucked up...I follow politics and government enough to know this...The fact that you guys don't have separate police forces for different degree crimes is simply sad. :'(

I don't know what's sadder, having 2 police-units and very low crimerate, or having 10+ and VERY high crimerate. :'(

Just give it up, like Trauma & Smerlus wisely did.. you can't justify neither the exaggerated number of "crime fighters", nor their priorities.

It's not the polices fault our society is more diverse... ::-)

hahahhahaa, so what are you trying to say with that?

are you saying that the USA has a lot of crime because of all the minorities?  hahhahahaha, hows that for racist.

the usa has a fucked up police force, and you are too dumb to realize it, and too dumb to admit that you lost this argument many posts ago.

How the hell does police affect the crime rate? Police are just here to stop crime, whatever takes place is not up to them...

again, you stupid fuckin peice of shit worthless moron, putting words in my mouth.  where exactly did I say police affect the crimerate? Nowhere, because I never said that.  but now that your dumbass brought it up...

US has a lot more police per capita than many other countries, yet we still have more crime...

hmmm...

and one more thing smart guy.  not all police are good, nor are government officials, nor are other big time people.  The government could be responsible for the biggest crime in america (9/11), and then look at other huge crimes that they are probably invovlved in (worldcom, enron).  

So shut your fuckin mouth, you dumb fuckin animal.

Don Breezio

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2004, 11:03:09 AM »
someone diss jome so he can lock this  ;D

Jome

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2004, 12:18:11 PM »
someone diss jome so he can lock this  ;D

Well, they can't prove me wrong, so it's the only thing they can do.. or diss Norway.. lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #64 on: April 20, 2004, 01:05:31 PM »
The fact that you guys don't have separate police forces for different degree crimes is simply sad. :'(

You have no idea about how anything works in the world.  Very few countries have an Intelligence service.  There's much more to the world than just the US.  The US has differnt police unints because it's necessary.  In other countries it isn't.  You just got your ass handed to you about crime rate, don't get into this shit too.  You're just too ignorant and hard-headed to understand that the whole world doesn't work like the US.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: April 20, 2004, 02:18:18 PM »
The fact that you guys don't have separate police forces for different degree crimes is simply sad. :'(

You have no idea about how anything works in the world.  Very few countries have an Intelligence service.  There's much more to the world than just the US.  The US has differnt police unints because it's necessary.  In other countries it isn't.  You just got your ass handed to you about crime rate, don't get into this shit too.  You're just too ignorant and hard-headed to understand that the whole world doesn't work like the US.

Shut the fuck up...When this guy is complaining about Police giving out speeding tickets, when they should be stopping "rapists and murderes", what else is there to say? If it isn't necessary to have highway patrol in Norway, WHY THE FUCK IS JOME COMPLAINING? I think I made my point, and just because you dumbass retards who are twice my age can't comprehend, doesn't mean I "got my ass handed to me"...You agree that police shouldn't give out speeding tickets? YOU MUST BE A MORON.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2004, 02:19:31 PM »

again, you stupid fuckin peice of shit worthless moron, putting words in my mouth.  where exactly did I say police affect the crimerate? Nowhere, because I never said that.  but now that your dumbass brought it up...

US has a lot more police per capita than many other countries, yet we still have more crime...

hmmm...

and one more thing smart guy.  not all police are good, nor are government officials, nor are other big time people.  The government could be responsible for the biggest crime in america (9/11), and then look at other huge crimes that they are probably invovlved in (worldcom, enron).  

So shut your fuckin mouth, you dumb fuckin animal.

^^None of this has ANYTHING to do with my argument.

Suga Foot

« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2004, 02:27:08 PM »

Shut the fuck up...When this guy is complaining about Police giving out speeding tickets, when they should be stopping "rapists and murderes", what else is there to say? If it isn't necessary to have highway patrol in Norway, WHY THE FUCK IS JOME COMPLAINING? I think I made my point, and just because you dumbass retards who are twice my age can't comprehend, doesn't mean I "got my ass handed to me"...You agree that police shouldn't give out speeding tickets? YOU MUST BE A MORON.

I didn't say shit about speeding tickets or Jome, what are you talking about?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2004, 02:34:12 PM »

I didn't say shit about speeding tickets or Jome, what are you talking about?

Everyone kept going on tangents, and ultimately ignored my original argument...I already admitted that I messed up about how they measure the crime rate, but that wasn't even what my agrument was about...Jome just brought that shit up outta nowhere.

SGV

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2004, 08:30:45 PM »
NIK. You keep getting shut down in every thread. Shut up, stop looking for arguments(like you told me before I even started an arguement, just merely proved you wrong.)

smerlus

« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2004, 09:38:11 PM »

i just gave up arguing because we're started arguing about the hazards of speeding....there's more factors in crashes then going 30 or going 60 and that's just that....

but a fact out of all this option shit is that you were speeding, cop caught you and you cried about it like a virgin on prom night.

you got mad for a man doing his job....next time i'm in Norway going through a McDonald's drive though, I'll make sure i cuss your gay ass out if you put pickles on my burger

Jome

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2004, 09:55:18 PM »
You lost the argument smerlus, shut your gay ass up, wannabe David Letterman.

smerlus

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2004, 10:36:56 PM »
how'd i lose to the statistics you pulled out of your head?

here's a statistic for you....73% of what you say is some gay shit and you don't know what you're talking about another 4/5 times

you still cried about a ticket and you're still a bitch that fact remains

Jome

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2004, 10:49:05 PM »

smerlus

« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2004, 11:01:37 PM »