Author Topic: Aftermath Tour 2005  (Read 508 times)

DrMumbleWeed

• Lil Geezy
  • 'I'm versatile jus like a spork'
Re:Aftermath Tour 2005
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2004, 02:34:26 AM »
would be dope if they could do that concert, but that is a lot of artists to push and promote: em, 50, d-12, game, busta, eve, stat quo, banks, and buck.
'I don't know what better getttin laid or gettin paid, i just know when i'm gettin one the others getting away' -kanye west

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2004, 03:31:26 AM »
Would be cool if it happens...let's juste hope the tour will come to Europe too.

Rain

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2004, 04:37:29 AM »
This would be dope even if it isnt as good as an up in smoke 2 - who knows maybe it could even turn into that by the end if dre knows what he is doin

i agree this tour should come to australia but didnt eminem say he'd never come back to australia after mothers cried and they tried to censor the last eminem/d-12 tour to austraila?? i doubt the show would come down minus eminem since he'd be the top headlining act since dre will have no new material
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

eS El Duque

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2004, 06:32:49 PM »
all tha aftermath cats on one stage, shit should B off tha hook, im look'n forward to this.
hell yea

hopefully tour comes by Vancouver  8)