Author Topic: Infinites Greatest Hits  (Read 335 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Infinites Greatest Hits
« on: April 19, 2004, 09:58:51 AM »
this post is inspired from two posts i just saw today with infinite in them where he got clowned

aright ,name the funniest, wierdest and oddest things infinite has posted in all his years at being at wcc.

just to name a few

making a holy book devoted to 2pac the "prophet"

getting mad at his idol eminem for soemthing his band member said about muslums

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

hector

Re:Infinites Greatest Hits
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 11:18:17 AM »
how bout the one where he claimed he had a special edition doggystyle album.  Instead of the cd being blue, it was actually red.  and it contained a hidden song called The Next Episode.  And everyone wanted him to rip it to mp3 and share it, but he was too fuckin stupid to figure out how.  And then people wanted him to burn it, but he was too much of a cheap ass bastard to buy a blank cd.

oh wait, that wasn't Infinite, that was some other jackass.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 12:04:14 PM »

LOL!!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 12:07:23 PM »
rap saved brooklyn

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 07:39:51 PM »
me thinks this post is inspired by Tech's NIKS greatest hits
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 08:34:44 PM »
I just think it's been fun being a witness to somebody’s slow and pitiful decent into ignorance, self delusion, and irrelevance.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 08:36:13 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2004, 09:07:15 PM »
me thinks this post is inspired by Tech's NIKS greatest hits

But my greatest hits were actually great... :-*

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2004, 10:42:03 PM »
great comedy, yes, i agree
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2004, 10:56:28 PM »

Hell yea, all my moments are pure comedy...Just like when I humiliated you and made you leave WCC...

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2004, 07:09:25 AM »
Well, of course there was the infamous "I'm gonna write a book about Tupac because he was a prophet and it'll be like the bible" post.  Or actually, it was a whole series of posts, where he even posted up chapters from it and shit.

Then, there's "Dre is better than Beethoven" where he denied to this day that Beethoven had any talent.  Dre, who writes 3 second loops, is better than a man who wrote the greatest symphonies of all time.  I found that one hilarious.

Then, there was "I'm proud of my muslim brothers who flew planes into the world trade center destroying 3000 americans".  I was always confused about exactly what he was proud of.

Then, there was "John Walker is misunderstood", when John Walker was in Afganistan fully aware of the Taliban's plans to kill 'all americans'... which would mean John Walker knowingly wanted to kill Infinite, you, me, his parents, whatever.  He's misunderstood.

Then, one day, he flip flopped (he must be a kerry supporter) and decided to start posting in a different language or something.  Now everything he posts sounds like he's sitting in a library and is afraid to raise his voice.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2004, 10:50:06 PM »
how bout the one where he claimed he had a special edition doggystyle album.  Instead of the cd being blue, it was actually red.  and it contained a hidden song called The Next Episode.  And everyone wanted him to rip it to mp3 and share it, but he was too fuckin stupid to figure out how.  And then people wanted him to burn it, but he was too much of a cheap ass bastard to buy a blank cd.

get over it already , i'm sorry you're so butt hurt over that

hector

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2004, 10:54:44 PM »

get over it already , i'm sorry you're so butt hurt over that

I'm not butthurt over anything.  why don't you tell another lie?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2004, 09:55:53 AM »

you want me to tell another lie..........

i love you  :-*

now quit getting butt hurt ....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2004, 08:15:27 PM »

Hell yea, all my moments are pure comedy...Just like when I humiliated you and made you leave WCC...
\

NIK youre the greatest....i dont hate you, i respect u as an e-adversary....we both rejoiced when rap quake got chumped....just please dont tell me that faghan shit was serious, u even said it wasnt , so dont play me on some "humiliated " shit.

- Lewis Carroll