Author Topic: i've realized something lately...  (Read 436 times)

Doggystylin

Re:i've realized something lately...
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2004, 11:31:54 PM »
im agree with luke

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2004, 01:31:53 AM »
^^ the first one...i think when a chick says "oh yeah fuck me" it sounds very slutty....

i dont think theres anything wrong with swearing now and then its just when people do it a lot it gets annoying...as NIK said why limit your vocabulary? theres hundereds of alternative words we could use.

There's alternative words, but you're still limiting yourself from saying what you really feel...Do those alternate words have the same impact? I don't really think so...

"I'm angry"
"I'm fuckin' angry"

Which one gets the point across better?

I rather hear "let's fuck", because to me, "let's have sex" sounds a little nerdy, and a lot less sexual...And when I'm getting ready to fuck, the last thing I want is to not be as sexual as possible...You see my point?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2004, 01:54:25 AM »
yeah i agree with Luke. That's just part of respectable peoples' etiquette. I don't mean people who are high class, just people who actually got sense of "politeness" shall i say.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2004, 02:09:24 AM »
I rather have a girl that's free and cusses, than a girl that's uptight and always worries about what people will think about her language.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2004, 02:46:54 AM »
how about a girl who is free in what she speaks but doesnt feel the need to cuss in every sentence. She can say "shit" of "fuck" sometimes, but too much cussing brings a girl down in my eyes. It just makes them more trashy and less attractive. I also hate when i hear girls (in my class) talk about boys all day. It just makes me so mad i wanna get up and smack the fuck out of them. How narrow-minded can u be?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2004, 02:55:47 AM »
It just makes them more trashy and less attractive.

To me, judging people by the way they talk, is the same as judging people by the music they listen to and the clothes they wear.

If you wanna say "fuck", then say it...It's just a word like any other word to me...Some people can't handle it, because they were raised to believe it's a "bad" word, when in actuality, "fuck you" is the same as "screw you", but with more emotion...PeACe

West C. Connected

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2004, 02:56:59 AM »
Well only if it's a LOT.
Like some bitch saying "Fuck you, fuck you, you bitch-ass motherfucking bitch suck your momma's cock." every 2 sec. :P

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2004, 03:38:14 AM »
I swear all the time when I talk English. I`m used to it I guess ::) I don`t see the problem really though ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2004, 09:14:46 PM »
like i said...when a girl swears now and then i could care less...but when this is what she sounds like:

"god damn those motherfucking teachers i have keep giving me more fucking homework...i fucking hate college!"

it gets a little old and starts to be a turn off ya know? and yeah saying lets have sex does sound a little nerdy but i honestly would rather hear that than hear "lets fuck" because i think the latter just sounds too slutty.

i get what your saying about the impact of it...but that kind of impact shouldn't be used in every sentence...i mean...if you say:

"this is rediculous"
v.
"this shit is fucking rediculous"

you start to sound very crude

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2004, 09:24:35 PM »
swearing is very unnatractive...i mean a swear word now and then isn't but when every other word that comes out of someones mouth is a swear word it seems very...ugly in a sense...i noticed that the other day...i was talking to this girl and we were kinda joking around and every other minute she was like "fuck you" and it was a big turn off...then i realized that if its unnatractive to me when girls swear that much...why would i do the same thing? its probably nothing girls wanna hear either...besides...swearing isn't creative at all...i once heard somebody say "swearing is the easy way out"...now i understand what they meant.

Damn, you're growing up.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2004, 09:31:41 PM »
swearing is very unnatractive...i mean a swear word now and then isn't but when every other word that comes out of someones mouth is a swear word it seems very...ugly in a sense...i noticed that the other day...i was talking to this girl and we were kinda joking around and every other minute she was like "fuck you" and it was a big turn off...then i realized that if its unnatractive to me when girls swear that much...why would i do the same thing? its probably nothing girls wanna hear either...besides...swearing isn't creative at all...i once heard somebody say "swearing is the easy way out"...now i understand what they meant.

Damn, you're growing up.  

lol i guess so....probably the same reason im tired of having 4 page arguements with people on this board

Jome

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2004, 09:59:52 PM »
lol i guess so....probably the same reason im tired of having 4 page arguements with people on this board

I thought you LOVED them...  ;D ;)

Better not argue with SGV, me, NIK, smerlus or Trauma to avoid it..  :D

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2004, 10:33:35 PM »

I thought you LOVED them...  ;D ;)

Better not argue with SGV, me, NIK, smerlus or Trauma to avoid it..  :D

SGV doesn't post that often anymore...you lock the thread every time i say anything that could constitute an arguement....i don't argue with NIK because 95% of the time we see eye to eye...and though i could argue with trauma over some of his opinions and views i wouldn't want to carry on for pages on end because honestly he'd probably win and teach me a thing or two in the mean time.

have a nice day  ;)

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2004, 12:25:37 PM »
i dont mind the swearing, but chicks spitting is not good  :-X
how about when chicks fart next to you? lol, is that more of a turn off than burping or spitting? LOL

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2004, 03:16:39 PM »
i think adult take cursing too seriosly, i curse a lot, but like i dont even notice, girls cursing isnt bad to an extent, sometime a girl could look really trashy tho by the way she speaks...