Author Topic: Canibus On Westwood This Friday  (Read 288 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Canibus On Westwood This Friday
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2004, 05:08:00 PM »
I was hoping Bis would share some light on why he hasn't dissed Eminem back or said anything back to him...

After hearing "Can-I-Bitch" by Eminem, I thought for sure Bis would respond to it.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2004, 06:27:23 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/urban/westwood/

U can stream the show

2 Faced Westwood Was laughing when Eminem was dissing Biss on his show Now he got Biss on.

Yup. Not only is Westwood a terrible ''DJ'', he is completely two-faced and kisses the ass of whoever he can get to appear on his show. I remember turning on the radio one time and he was interviewing Ja Rule. Westwood starting laughing like crazy when Ja said that 50 wanted to be him and was jealous of all his success. Then, a while later when I was coming home from the Anger Management tour (where he got booed off the stage, LOL) he was interviewing Em, 50 and Proof and he was talking about how they ''shut off the lights'' over at Murder Inc, right before premiering Eminem's ''Wanksta'' freestyle diss to Ja. That is a total bitch move in my eyes...and I'm sure there are numerous other examples out there but I don't listen to his show that much. I still can't understand how he gets these people like Em, 50, etc. to actually come on his show :-\
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2004, 08:59:17 AM »
canibus is the illest, that's all that has to be said, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :