Author Topic: Israeli Spies in the U.S. : Your Thoughts  (Read 138 times)

Ras Kassiano

Woodrow

Re:Israeli Spies in the U.S. : Your Thoughts
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 03:17:03 AM »
My thoughts:

Jamal = Faggot.

Ras Kassiano

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 03:27:03 AM »
My thoughts:

Jamal = Faggot.

Your fantasies about me being gay hold no place here. Keep them to yourself, and keep on dreaming.

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 03:38:20 AM »
Man...

Look at yourself!!!

It's a fucking Saturday night and what are you doing?

Signing up for a message board on the internet that you've been banned from 100 times before.

You've got a sorry ass life. I would feel sorry for you, but you've proven time and time again that you've got a complete lack of common sense and you're a trick. Everybody on here makes fun of you but what happens? You keep coming back. Why? I can only guess that you don't receive enough attention in the real world, so any sort of attention on the internet makes you feel like a real human being.

I feel bad for you.

I'm sorry that your parents weren’t there for you.

I'm sorry that you don't have enough social skills to survive in the real world.

I'm sorry that the only attention you get is on the internet.

Man, you need to do the world a favor and look at your actions... It really sucks that you're in such a sorry state, but seriously, go out and get some help. Here is a site for you: http://www.bgca.org/ Check it out and get some help. You need it... Trust me; you’ll fell much better once you've gotten all that shit off your chest to somebody in person and in real life.

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2004, 08:22:10 AM »
Man...

Look at yourself!!!

It's a fucking Saturday night and what are you doing?

Signing up for a message board on the internet that you've been banned from 100 times before.

You've got a sorry ass life. I would feel sorry for you, but you've proven time and time again that you've got a complete lack of common sense and you're a trick. Everybody on here makes fun of you but what happens? You keep coming back. Why? I can only guess that you don't receive enough attention in the real world, so any sort of attention on the internet makes you feel like a real human being.

I feel bad for you.

I'm sorry that your parents weren’t there for you.

I'm sorry that you don't have enough social skills to survive in the real world.

I'm sorry that the only attention you get is on the internet.

Man, you need to do the world a favor and look at your actions... It really sucks that you're in such a sorry state, but seriously, go out and get some help. Here is a site for you: http://www.bgca.org/ Check it out and get some help. You need it... Trust me; you’ll fell much better once you've gotten all that shit off your chest to somebody in person and in real life.

LMAO

Jamal says:
"i only come back to son people"

well last couple of times you've been sonned bitch.... so far you're 0/2 i've seen handicapped boxers with better records you sorry sack of shit....HAHAHHAHA

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2004, 06:47:53 PM »
Holla!