Author Topic: These fuckin' IDIOTS on "Da Band"  (Read 521 times)

Trauma-san

These fuckin' IDIOTS on "Da Band"
« on: April 22, 2004, 09:24:44 PM »
What a bunch of arrogant dumbasses are on this show.  Puffy picks these fuckoffs to make a new band, gives them everything, money, a contract with one of the biggest rap labels in the world, private tutorship with him, one of the most successful men in the world, bar none, tours, private planes, Gold selling album, etc. etc. And all they do is bitch bitch bitch.  I was watching this show today, and one of those motherfuckers is on there tryna say "I think I'd do better solo"... NO, you wouldn't do shit solo. Puffy handed you fucking everything and you spit in his face.

The thing that i'm trippin out on, is one of these clowns, Puffy got out of fuckin JAIL.  He was up for prison, and Puffy wrote a letter to the judge, begging him for mercy, and the judge let the kid off light.  This fuck tells puffy on camera, "I'd do anything to pay you back".  So, later that day, Puffy tells them to go get him some cheesecake from Brooklyn, and they all bitch and won't do it.  

LL Cool J was on the show tonight, and he was like "Shit, for a record contract, I would have ran to brooklyn for that cheesecake barefoot naked on broken glass"

That's what the hell I'm talking about.  How the hell do these clowns think they're stars? They ain't shit, Puffy graced them with that shit, and they think they can do better without him, lol.  Please.  I would have walked straight the fuck down the street and got him his damn cheesecake if that's what the fuck he wanted.  Fuck it, he was obviously testing them, I woulda passed that fuckin' exam with colors.

Don Breezio

Re:These fuckin' IDIOTS on "Da Band"
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2004, 09:31:08 PM »
no joke...shit if puff daddy was tryin to give me a record deal..and bailed me out of jail? man i woulda got in my car and drove hundereds of miles to get the best cheesecake if thats what the dude wanted.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2004, 09:38:11 PM »
Hell, I'd WANT to get him cheesecake.  In the episode, they were like "We're Hungry, we wanna record!" and he said

"Hungry? I'm hungry too.  You know what, I think I want some cheesecake" and then wanted them to walk to this special store for it.  They were all like "Is he serious? Surely he must be kidding" shit.

I woulda been all

"Is it alright if I wear my good shoes, massa? "
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 09:38:27 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2004, 09:40:17 PM »
I woulda been all

"Is it alright if I wear my good shoes, massa? "

lmao... "should i get somethin for little justin too massa puffy?"

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2004, 09:42:09 PM »
Massa, lissen ta me massa; youze too good for that dam jlow, she don know a good thing when she got it massa

eS El Duque

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2004, 09:46:39 PM »
i thought Da Band came out with an album like last summer...we just now started getting this shit Canada, thought MTV finished shooting?  ???

platinumk777

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2004, 09:47:30 PM »
Dylan needs to get the fuck out... spoiled bastard. He's the one who got off with those charges thanks to Puff, and this idiot surely ain't takin this thing seriously. He doesn't take Puff's or D'Dot's advice, cause he so full of himself. Slacks off like a motherfucker. Shit, ain't no room for people like him

Fred ain't no go-getter neither... that fool fell asleep, with his thumb in his mouth, while Puff was giving some serious advice to them. He threw Puff over the edge, and had him shut down the studio. LOL, damn

The rest, although they're spoiled too, seem to get their shit together once in a while.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2004, 09:49:23 PM »
What you guys dont understand is;

Dylan is the top five rappers in the world!  lets break downt the top five rappers ever:

5)Dylan

4)Dylan

3)Dylan

2)Dylan
AND............
1)Dylan
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 09:52:46 PM by Pai Mei »

-KIDRENEGADE-

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2004, 09:49:34 PM »
I wanna fuck Sara

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2004, 09:53:12 PM »
Yeah, when that fucker fell asleep in Puffy's board meeting, I was all searching expedia.com to find the cheapest flight and hotel accomidations so I could fly to New York and smack him myself.  I don't even know any of their names, but one fag was on there tonight, and said "I just don't really care about this" or "I don't care one way or another right now" or some shit.  They oughta boot his ass on his ear, nobody's buying that CD because of him, they're buying it because Puffy's name is on it, simple as that.  It don't matter who's in the band and who isn't.  Puff is playing this like a game anyways, he fuckin' WANTS somebody to quit or get tossed, it'll just make for more good T.V.  

eS El Duque

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2004, 09:53:21 PM »
I wanna fuck Sara

same here

btw..has anyone heard their album yet  ???
« Last Edit: April 22, 2004, 09:54:37 PM by eS El Duque »

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2004, 09:54:45 PM »
i thought Da Band came out with an album like last summer...we just now started getting this shit Canada, thought MTV finished shooting?  ???

Aye.  Yeah, they put out a CD last summer, there's been 2 seasons of Da Band, the first season was filmed while he was selecting the band and they were recording their album and then this season deals with them promoting the album and recording their second album.  This might actually be the third season, actually.  

eS El Duque

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2004, 10:03:36 PM »
hehe, i had a bet with my bro on who would make the  band (he didn't know that the episodes were re-runs playing on muchmusic.) i got $20 off the mofo lol

We Fly High

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2004, 10:05:20 PM »
why the fuck that guys always got his thumb in his mouth.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2004, 10:09:02 PM »
He's fuckin' ignorant.  The only ones in the whole group, that I can tell at least, that have any kind of intelligence are the two girls.  At least they TRY to do smart shit.  The guys just all fuck up on purpose.  Puffy says he wants the house clean.  These assholes trash everyfucking thing.  Puffy says not to go party.  They go get drunk in different fucking cities.  Puffy says don't fight.  They fight up in the studio and shit knocking over consoles, etc.  DUMBASSES.  They can't hold shit together for 2 fucking minutes and try and make something better out of themselves.  Imagine the drive Biggie must have had, when him and Puff were making names for themselves, they picked themselves up out of nowhere into the stratisphere.  Puffy is tugging and pulling on these dumbasses and they're fighing it all the way.  

This one, and like I said, I don't know their names, after the cheesecake incident had the nerve to tell puffy "Biggie didn't have to do that".  1st, the fuck didn't know Biggie.  2nd, he's talking to the man who DID know Biggie, lol.  3rd, Puffy said "Oh, you're Biggs Now?"