Author Topic: g-unit gets punked not punk'd  (Read 615 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
g-unit gets punked not punk'd
« on: April 23, 2004, 07:25:13 PM »
G-Unit assaulted in Canada Posted Friday, April 23, 2004 by Chad

The following is a report from a fan whom is reporting that G-Unit was recently assaulted after a concert in Saskatoon, SK, Canada. PLEASE NOTE: THIS SHOULD ONLY BE TAKEN AS A RUMOR.

"I live in Saskatoon, and i was at the Odeon when Young Buck and Dj Whoo kid got beat up. IP's(Indian Possie) and CC(Crazy Cree) were behind both the beat down in the Odeon nightclub, and the raid in the Radisson hotel afterwards. These gangs went through 2 floors of rooms, kicking down doors trying to find where 50 Cent was staying, but were unsuccessful in finding him before the cops and security were able to throw them out of the hotel. This all sparked when Young Buck said on stage at the Odeon that Saskatchewan is nothing but a bunch of "Indians going around stabbing people". Seeing as the Odeon was mostly filled with Native people, this obviously was not a good decision at the time. The club suddenly turned into a huge brawl, and Young Buck and Dj Whoo kid were beatin up and lynched before they could get out of the building. Young Buck's chain was snatched off his neck, and some articles of clothing also. It seems to me that these hardcore rappers from the "mean streets of New York" got beat the [censored] down and humiliated, said a member of the IP to me the day after the concert. In conclusion, Saskatchewan isnt what its cracked up to be, and that would be why Saskatoon SK, and Regina SK are ranked number 1 and 2 in crime per capita in Canada. We just can't afford guns, so we use the next best thing, a "shank", and 50 was suppose to be the target of a "Saskatchewan Shanking", cuz when u look at it, lynchin' 50 would have been a pretty damn good score, he would have had a s##tload of cash n' s##t on him, said the same member of the IP gang."
does this help with your 50 cent is a pussy thread?

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:g-unit gets punked not punk'd
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 10:06:48 PM »
Sounds like bullshit to me...what does this dude mean that Whoo Kid and Yung Buck were "lynched"?????? If you say someone is being lynched, that means they're being hanged (not hung, as some would say)....some little 15 year old kid writing in, trying to make his hometown (of all places CANADA lol!!!) look hardcore...get the fuck on.....
« Last Edit: April 23, 2004, 10:07:25 PM by 187Proof »

eNgIeS

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2004, 10:26:43 PM »
& if they kicked down doors at hotels they wouldnt have just been taken out by police & security they would've been arrested & thrown in jail

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2004, 11:22:36 PM »
(of all places CANADA lol!!!)

da fucks that supposed to mean?

and yeah I'd say this story is bullshit... Saskatchewan is prolly the weakest place in Canada... I highly doubt this would go down there...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2004, 11:40:03 PM »
Stories obviously bullshit,if people were in a gruop together & they some kind of gang,lets say they got minimum 5 people in their gang,thats still enough to beat up 2 people,so they cant say 50 is a pussy for this,plus,they didnt beat up 50,so why u askin if we can get this in the 50 pussy thread.

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2004, 09:59:37 AM »

and yeah I'd say this story is bullshit... Saskatchewan is prolly the weakest place in Canada... I highly doubt this would go down there...
lol fuck canada

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2004, 11:06:59 AM »
lol fuck canada

:)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2004, 12:45:41 PM »
so what's with all this fuck canada bullshit...get a life, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

smerlus

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2004, 01:01:15 PM »
Now Saskatchewan is jus lyke Compton Muah hahahahhahaha

West C. Connected

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2004, 01:28:08 PM »
so what's with all this fuck canada bullshit...get a life, peace.

Tha Crip

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2004, 03:03:52 PM »
whats wit the FUCK CANADA SHYT....................dat shits got to stop.......im PROUD to be a motherfuckin canadian....and for dude who said FUCK CANADA.....NAHHH NIGGA MOTHAFUCK YOU!!!!.........btw i hope dat story is bullshit tho......Buck is one of my fav rappers but da shit he "sopposedly" said bout indians stabbin eachother is NOT COOL.....but i doubt it i was at the G-Unit Concert in winnipeg last saturday and Buck DID NOT LOOK BEAT UP......and if u know ur canada geography its obvious dat in order to come to the peg  u hav to go through sask first (especially seeing how the concert started in vancouver or sum shit i dunno for sure where it started)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 03:10:12 PM by thacrip_18 »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Diabolical

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2004, 03:19:06 PM »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2004, 03:24:31 PM »

lol fuck canada

Your mommy

Bomb-A®

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2004, 08:46:50 AM »
a lot of ignorant people in here.
yall need to stop wit the fuck canada bullshit.

be proud of where ur from and stfu

peace

platinumk777

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2004, 10:19:45 AM »

lol fuck canada

deez nutz in ya mouth, junior