Author Topic: g-unit gets punked not punk'd  (Read 616 times)

Don Seer

Re:g-unit gets punked not punk'd
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2004, 10:37:40 AM »

getting beat up by 100s of people isnt pussy you idiots

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2004, 01:51:53 PM »
lol fuck canada

:)
lol...bump fuck canada  8)

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2004, 01:52:45 PM »
Sent this article to Whoo kid ... we'll see  ;)

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2004, 02:25:30 PM »
G-Unit assaulted in Canada Posted Friday, April 23, 2004 by Chad

The following is a report from a fan whom is reporting that G-Unit was recently assaulted after a concert in Saskatoon, SK, Canada. PLEASE NOTE: THIS SHOULD ONLY BE TAKEN AS A RUMOR.

"I live in Saskatoon, and i was at the Odeon when Young Buck and Dj Whoo kid got beat up. IP's(Indian Possie) and CC(Crazy Cree) were behind both the beat down in the Odeon nightclub, and the raid in the Radisson hotel afterwards. These gangs went through 2 floors of rooms, kicking down doors trying to find where 50 Cent was staying, but were unsuccessful in finding him before the cops and security were able to throw them out of the hotel. This all sparked when Young Buck said on stage at the Odeon that Saskatchewan is nothing but a bunch of "Indians going around stabbing people". Seeing as the Odeon was mostly filled with Native people, this obviously was not a good decision at the time. The club suddenly turned into a huge brawl, and Young Buck and Dj Whoo kid were beatin up and lynched before they could get out of the building. Young Buck's chain was snatched off his neck, and some articles of clothing also. It seems to me that these hardcore rappers from the "mean streets of New York" got beat the [censored] down and humiliated, said a member of the IP to me the day after the concert. In conclusion, Saskatchewan isnt what its cracked up to be, and that would be why Saskatoon SK, and Regina SK are ranked number 1 and 2 in crime per capita in Canada. We just can't afford guns, so we use the next best thing, a "shank", and 50 was suppose to be the target of a "Saskatchewan Shanking", cuz when u look at it, lynchin' 50 would have been a pretty damn good score, he would have had a s##tload of cash n' s##t on him, said the same member of the IP gang."
does this help with your 50 cent is a pussy thread?

Message from Whoo Kid:

haha that is funny chris    haha     wait til i tell 50 tonite

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2004, 04:01:43 PM »

Message from Whoo Kid:

haha that is funny chris    haha     wait til i tell 50 tonite

lol....who would've guessed? Canada is full of bullshit...peace

Jome

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2004, 05:44:01 PM »

lol....who would've guessed? Canada is full of bullshit...peace

LoL, U.S. creates 20 similar stories a day..
Most of them doesn't reach WCC, thank god, but Sohh forums is full of similar BS.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2004, 12:17:09 AM »
Why are Canadians so insecure?

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2004, 12:11:52 PM »
Why are American and jews so insecure?

Smooth

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2004, 03:49:29 PM »
Why are Canadians so insecure?

you'd probably get just as pissed if someone says "Fuck America" for no reason, expect to piss american's off that read it...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0