Author Topic: Christina Aguilera to pose nude for phone ad / Tries to stop homemade videotape  (Read 1291 times)

JTSimon

^ Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Lacey Chabert, Halle Berry, Olsen Twins even Mandy Moore is on my hitlist ;D

I'm 22 years old and not dreaming about 17 year old girls.

I know you hang out around high schools but not me  ;D

you seriously have something wrong with you.  lemme guess, you also listen to good charlotte, and would rather watch ballet than the superbowl?

lol I know more about football than you.

Yeah something is wrong with me because I don't think the Olsen twins are sex idols  ;)

hector

^ Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Lacey Chabert, Halle Berry, Olsen Twins even Mandy Moore is on my hitlist ;D

you seriously have something wrong with you.  lemme guess, you also listen to good charlotte, and would rather watch ballet than the superbowl?

lol I know more about football than you.

Yeah something is wrong with me because I don't think the Olsen twins are sex idols  ;)

yes, IMO something is wrong with you.

and don't assume fool, you have no idea what I know about football.

Neji Huga

• 'G'

Lacey Chabert Looks 17...
I think there is really somthing wrong with you... btw how old does mandy more look? The twins are 18 already
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."