Author Topic: who thinks they're going to make it in life?  (Read 470 times)

Floydness

who thinks they're going to make it in life?
« on: April 26, 2004, 11:17:36 AM »
i wana know who thinks that they will be something in life, not just a manager of a store or something, SUCCESSFUL and accomplished a fair amount of things so far... tell me what uve done so far, and if u havent then tell me what u want to do..

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re:who thinks they're going to make it in life?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 11:46:56 AM »
Well, I'm going to college next year to become a teacher (I wanna get my degree in English, French & History).
So I hope that works out...
Then after that, hopefully start a family. We'll see how things work out 8)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 12:12:57 PM »
i can't say i know i am going to make, because things will only happen if i work at it, i have my diploma, a job, a 2 year old girl, and i am going to get my own place by the end of summer, tha shit is gonna be off the hook, also im gonna have my dance outfit together - something yall don't know about - its my heritage to represent and dance and compete at powwows.

West C. Connected

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 12:38:40 PM »
a 2 year old girl

Sicko. ;D

Anyway, I haven't done anything useful in my life and I probaly won't.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2004, 01:37:16 PM »
going to school for engineering...so hopefullly

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2004, 01:39:35 PM »
im goiong to school to be a pharmacist, i think ill make like 100gs a year.. i want more tho

hector

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2004, 01:45:24 PM »
I'm a professional dodge ball player, and I own the entire collection of micro machines.

Floydness

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2004, 01:46:14 PM »
a 2 year old girl

Sicko. ;D

why?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2004, 01:51:45 PM »
Hi my name is Krimson. I am 15 years old and you can find me in high school in the 'Window Licking Section". My teacher tells me that i'm beautiful..Even though daddy tells me that my face looks like its melting.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2004, 01:53:22 PM »
Im hopin to.. If get into a university I want to get into for sure i think I'll at least do somethin respectful.

West C. Connected

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2004, 01:55:51 PM »
a 2 year old girl

Sicko. ;D

why?

Dunno, don't seem like I'll be goddamn rich or a poor, probaly just boriiingly between that.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2004, 02:00:27 PM »
after this year im going to university to get my multimedia technology degree...after that, who knows! i hope that my work will give me a comfortable life!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Floydness

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2004, 02:03:13 PM »
Hi my name is Krimson. I am 15 years old and you can find me in high school in the 'Window Licking Section". My teacher tells me that i'm beautiful..Even though daddy tells me that my face looks like its melting.
LoL

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2004, 02:24:44 PM »
i'm one of them prety mutha fukkaz that gets places where strong female authority figures are shot callin, but sadly in school i fuked up & there was no1 i was willing to sleep with ta get my grades up.

right now i'm in colege doin the Multimedia/Web Development thing because i can do it & i havn't thought of what i wanna do afterwards, nor have i thought about a fammily or anything else in my future really.

I dont want to be highly sucsesfull, but i like influencing the rich and famous therefor i would like a job i would have to interact with these kind of people, not because it's kool to meet selebritys and there better thn us like soo many annoying 12yo's thing, but because people would be jelouse of me.

If you are at all good as psycoanalysis or not, you should see i am a self centerd, egoistic shallow bastard who will only get on in life, if he learns to settle down & get on with some work. other wise he is doomd to be a low-level garbologist (bin man - the union in the u.k. decided instead of a pay rise, they are forth known as Garbologists).

-peace-

bez

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2004, 05:24:32 PM »
Currently I am on my way to achieving a National Diploma In Information Technology focusing on networking.  I am hopefully achieving a distinction which is the highest level.  

I have been accepted into uni and I am going to be studying Media (Television and Film).  I would like to work my way up to becoming a director or something along the lines of film.  As most of you know I like to write my own stuff and I think it would be cool if one day I could finance my own movie to get my name circulating around the film industry.

I think if I get my head down I can be anything I want to in life.  I have learned from being a dumbass in school that it certainly ain't cool to be the class clown, but it is cool to have a good laugh with friends but yet at the same time complete work that will earn me the grades that will be with me for life.  I think I will be a success in life because I don't think I will stop until I am.