Author Topic: Spurs - Lakers (round 2)  (Read 4074 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Spurs - Lakers (round 2)
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2004, 12:47:52 AM »
1.TALKIN MAD SHIT BOUT THE LAKERS???? WHERE DID I EVER TALK MAD SHIT BOUT THE LAKERS, BESIDES SAYING THAT THERE GONNA LOSE THE SERIES, THATS NOT TALKING SHIT...TALKING SHIT WOULD BE SAYING THAT THEY FUCKING SUCK & Talking shit bout shaq & Kobe.....

AND DID U SEE HOW THE SPURS BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE LAKERS ON THE DECIDINGGAME, FUCKIN HALF THE BENCH WAS IN TEARS, It's Gonna Happen Again this year....

AWW SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP
AWW SWEEP SWEEP GOD DAMN!

^^If that's not talking shit, I don't know what is...

2.FUCKHEAD, Did My last post not make sense to you? YOU OMITTED THE MAIN PART THAT FUCKIN STATED MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY ARE RETARTED

You said you wanted the Lakers to win, and that's EXACTLY what you meant...Give up, I didn't change anything...I didn't change what you meant, you just fucked up, and now you're trying to redeem yourself.

3. Who Fuckin Looks Stupid Now??
YOUR DONE!!! FINISHED, Drink the rest of your milk because here comes another hardy helping!

The closing statements you make after your posts filled with idiocy keep getting stupider and stupider...Please stop ending your posts with these Retard-Orgasms.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2004, 07:07:50 AM »
Anyone remember last year, when the Lakers took 2 games at home, after being down 0-2 to the Spurs? Let's just hope that's the case

Yea, And Who Won The Championship Last Year??

Spurs, you idiot.

Uh, Dumbfuck...I was making the point that even though the lakers MIGHT take 2 games at home, it doesnt matter because the Spurs are gonna take the series

Fuck your slow

You must be the slow one, because if Horry woulda' hit that 3 last year in Game 5 (the one that rimmed in and out), Lakers woulda' won the series...So like I said, the Lakers can win the next 2 at home, just like they did last year...Spurs were lucky last year, this time it's the Lakers turn...And Kobe was sticking Parker in the 3rd quarter, and that's why Parker wasn't doing shit...But then Kobe got into foul trouble, and couldn't guard him in the 4th...Game 3- Sunday, 12:30PM@Staples Center.

from what i remember, the Spurs didnt struggle too much with LA last year. They won in 6, so LA winning one game wouldnt have givin them the series. Plus SA had homecourt, so a 7th game woulda been there anyways...

ecrazy

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2004, 12:21:43 PM »
1.TALKIN MAD SHIT BOUT THE LAKERS???? WHERE DID I EVER TALK MAD SHIT BOUT THE LAKERS, BESIDES SAYING THAT THERE GONNA LOSE THE SERIES, THATS NOT TALKING SHIT...TALKING SHIT WOULD BE SAYING THAT THEY FUCKING SUCK & Talking shit bout shaq & Kobe.....

AND DID U SEE HOW THE SPURS BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE LAKERS ON THE DECIDINGGAME, FUCKIN HALF THE BENCH WAS IN TEARS, It's Gonna Happen Again this year....

1.^^If that's not talking shit, I don't know what is...

2.FUCKHEAD, Did My last post not make sense to you? YOU OMITTED THE MAIN PART THAT FUCKIN STATED MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! YOU REALLY ARE RETARTED

You said you wanted the Lakers to win, and 2.that's EXACTLY what you meant...Give up, I didn't change anything...I didn't change what you meant, you just fucked up, and now you're trying to redeem yourself.

YOUR DONE!!! FINISHED, Drink the rest of your milk because here comes another hardy helping!

3.The closing statements you make after your posts filled with idiocy keep getting stupider and stupider...Please stop ending your posts with these Retard-Orgasms.
There's A Difference Between Talking shit and The Truth, And i think this one movie line that explains my point "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Um Fuckhead, i guess your just really slow at getting things...read the top posts...EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT...SHIET..WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? My Psychiatrist? You dont know what i EXACTLY MEANT...Because ive been explaining to you in the past posts, but you still keep fighting it....im done with that argument, cuz theres nothing else to explain

3. Retarded Orgasms Eh??? That has gotta be the dumbest shit ive ever heard in my life, Man for this one you  really need to pack your bowl
And im done, you been PUNK'd, You been X'd, YOUR ON SCARED TACTICS, Smile your on candid camera BIOTCH.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2004, 03:50:08 PM »

1.^^If that's not talking shit, I don't know what is...

You said you wanted the Lakers to win, and 2.that's EXACTLY what you meant...Give up, I didn't change anything...I didn't change what you meant, you just fucked up, and now you're trying to redeem yourself.

3.The closing statements you make after your posts filled with idiocy keep getting stupider and stupider...Please stop ending your posts with these Retard-Orgasms.
There's A Difference Between Talking shit and The Truth, And i think this one movie line that explains my point "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"

Um Fuckhead, i guess your just really slow at getting things...read the top posts...EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT...SHIET..WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? My Psychiatrist? You dont know what i EXACTLY MEANT...Because ive been explaining to you in the past posts, but you still keep fighting it....im done with that argument, cuz theres nothing else to explain

3. Retarded Orgasms Eh??? That has gotta be the dumbest shit ive ever heard in my life, Man for this one you  really need to pack your bowl
And im done, you been PUNK'd, You been X'd, YOUR ON SCARED TACTICS, Smile your on candid camera BIOTCH.....

Dude, you're arguing against facts...The fact remains, I never misquoted you, and you're very retarded for debating that...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2004, 03:55:06 PM »
Anyone remember last year, when the Lakers took 2 games at home, after being down 0-2 to the Spurs? Let's just hope that's the case

Yea, And Who Won The Championship Last Year??

Spurs, you idiot.

Uh, Dumbfuck...I was making the point that even though the lakers MIGHT take 2 games at home, it doesnt matter because the Spurs are gonna take the series

Fuck your slow

You must be the slow one, because if Horry woulda' hit that 3 last year in Game 5 (the one that rimmed in and out), Lakers woulda' won the series...So like I said, the Lakers can win the next 2 at home, just like they did last year...Spurs were lucky last year, this time it's the Lakers turn...And Kobe was sticking Parker in the 3rd quarter, and that's why Parker wasn't doing shit...But then Kobe got into foul trouble, and couldn't guard him in the 4th...Game 3- Sunday, 12:30PM@Staples Center.

from what i remember, the Spurs didnt struggle too much with LA last year. They won in 6, so LA winning one game wouldnt have givin them the series. Plus SA had homecourt, so a 7th game woulda been there anyways...

That 3 by Horry woulda' given the Lakers a 3-2 lead...Most likely, Lakers woulda' brought their A-game for the next game in LA, had that 3 gone down...If you know Laker history, you know they woulda' won if Horry woulda' connected...But arguing about this is pointless, because there's no way of knowing FOR SURE...PeACe

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2004, 11:01:35 PM »
I agree with NIK, had that 3 gone down, the Lakers would be going for their 5th straight this year. Had the 3 dropped, Lakers go up 3-2, and in game 6 they wouldnt of given up like they (so obviously) did last season.

Parker is troubling the Glove and LA too much, switch up Kobe onto him to get him more involved. Kobe's quiet game 2 is surely something to do with Shaq's stepdads comments?!

Things arent so bad for LA, check the facts:
Malone, Kobe, GP, George, Rush, Slav, D Fish ALL had poor games
Parker was near perfect
Not one of Devin Georges 3's dropped
Kobe did not even look involved (mentally speaking)
A very poor 1st half defensively
2 key offensive rebounds to the Spurs in the dying minutes leading to buckets
Lakers not hitting a field goal for several minutes in the 4th

and they still only lost by 10!

Getting games 3+4 is a MUST however imo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #66 on: May 08, 2004, 12:34:55 AM »
I agree with NIK, had that 3 gone down, the Lakers would be going for their 5th straight this year. Had the 3 dropped, Lakers go up 3-2, and in game 6 they wouldnt of given up like they (so obviously) did last season.

Parker is troubling the Glove and LA too much, switch up Kobe onto him to get him more involved. Kobe's quiet game 2 is surely something to do with Shaq's stepdads comments?!

Parker was near perfect

lol@ this...

Theres a million ways u could say the Lakers WOULD have won last year, or that the Spurs WOULD have won the year before. But the fact of the matter was...they didnt. And just like last year, the Lakers will lose again this year. Its good some of u "keep hope alive" lol. But if the Spurs were down 2-0, you would make all kinds of arguments of how impossible it is for a team to come back from a 0-2 deficit. But since youre Laker fans...it somehow makes sense for a team to come back lo. Face it...theyre just not as good as u thought they were. The Spurs are definetely a better team then them. Big names mean shit if u cant play together. And a dominating defense like the Spurs is just too much for LA. Im tired of Laker fans always tryin to make excuses for getting outplayed. Sometimes, u just face a better team. 2 yrs ago, i thought the Spurs were actually better then LA....but u guys beat us. Thats fine, but ill admit that the year before that...u guys were definetely the better team when u beat us. The Championships the Spurs won, they were the better team when then swept through them, and last year when they beat them. This year, the Spurs are just better. I know the series isnt OVER yet. And there is still a chance. LA has a lot of confidence...but i think its shaky right now honestly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: May 08, 2004, 01:03:58 AM »

Parker was near perfect

But if the Spurs were down 2-0, you would make all kinds of arguments of how impossible it is for a team to come back from a 0-2 deficit. But since youre Laker fans...it somehow makes sense for a team to come back lo. Face it...

Are you sure about that? Do you remember how the Rockets came back from an 0-2 deficit to win the championship, 2 FUCKIN' YEARS IN A ROW...That's why I'm mad at Jake for losing faith in his team so quickly, and just stomping on 'em when they're down...It's been done many times before, including last year (almost)...The Lakers should take the next 2 at home, and make this a brand new series...PeACe

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 08, 2004, 01:19:56 AM »
 :DayGoStyLz: u really come off like a groupie on your posts. I am not an LA fan, I follow the Knicks. I am making comments, with a non bias mind. I didnt make excuses for LA losing last year, I stated that if they won game 5, the chances are they would of won the series. If you read my post properly I made a good point, but if u feel you gotta post shit like that fine. Spurs D has nothing on D-Troit anyways, so best of luck to you.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: May 08, 2004, 02:09:19 AM »
I was told Kobe might miss one game because of this rape thing... is this true? 'cause if he's gonna miss game 4 or something for real, this is gonna be ... a loss.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: May 08, 2004, 10:28:16 AM »
I was told Kobe might miss one game because of this rape thing... is this true? 'cause if he's gonna miss game 4 or something for real, this is gonna be ... a loss.

Not true.

JTSimon

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2004, 12:33:18 PM »
NIK who has Robert Horry now  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #72 on: May 09, 2004, 10:50:16 AM »
:DayGoStyLz: u really come off like a groupie on your posts. I am not an LA fan, I follow the Knicks. I am making comments, with a non bias mind. I didnt make excuses for LA losing last year, I stated that if they won game 5, the chances are they would of won the series. If you read my post properly I made a good point, but if u feel you gotta post shit like that fine. Spurs D has nothing on D-Troit anyways, so best of luck to you.

come off like a groupie? because i make some sort of sense? Yah im a Spurs fan, bit check out how most of the LA fans act on here. Their team is "invinsible" to them, and even after losing last year, and possibly losing this year...they still manage to believe that the Lakers are the top team in basketball lol. There is always an excuse...never just a loss. Its the Kobe syndrom lol. And how could u say SA's D has nothing on Detroits? They gave up the same amount of points per game...only difference is, SA plays in the highly offensive, and much stronger Western Conference. If Detroit played in the West, there is no way theyd give up such little points per game. Their D would still be good, but theyd give up a lot more points guarenteed.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2004, 12:13:15 PM »

come off like a groupie? because i make some sort of sense? Yah im a Spurs fan, bit check out how most of the LA fans act on here. Their team is "invinsible" to them, and even after losing last year, and possibly losing this year...they still manage to believe that the Lakers are the top team in basketball lol. There is always an excuse...never just a loss. Its the Kobe syndrom lol. And how could u say SA's D has nothing on Detroits? They gave up the same amount of points per game...only difference is, SA plays in the highly offensive, and much stronger Western Conference. If Detroit played in the West, there is no way theyd give up such little points per game. Their D would still be good, but theyd give up a lot more points guarenteed.

When do i ever make excuses? My opinion is that Lakers are a better team, and Spurs have just been playing better lately...Shut the fuck up with your generalizing of the "Laker fan"...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2004, 03:56:03 PM »
what an insulting game of Duncan & Parker.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin