Author Topic: NEW SHIT! NEW SHIT!  (Read 309 times)

da_notorious_mack

Re:NEW SHIT! NEW SHIT!
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2004, 10:05:29 AM »
WTF? Sinister is the heavyweight champion on this board?

all u really had to do was look at battle board and see whats goin down.. or even look in my sig.. but i'd battle u if i got it or not..

I don't read battle board, or even internet battle anymore for that matter...I just thought it was weird that you had the belt over so many MC's on WCC who I feel are doper, like Primo for example...Not dissing or anything, just stating my opinion.

if i still got the belt ima battle pr1mo for it.. i'd battle him anyway but at least theres an explanation for your opinion.. im battlin kill and it would be koo if u dropped a vote cuz me and him been sittin around for bout 2 weeks waitin for a couple more peeps to vote.. but other than pr1mo i dunno who you refer to people who are doper than me.. i dont mean to sound conceited but i've won at least 10 straight battles and nobody has really stepped up other than kill that i have battled..

wha?

p.s Bez dont diss me again..im doin the inactive thing at the moment so u wastin ya lines...

bez

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2004, 11:44:04 AM »
WTF? Sinister is the heavyweight champion on this board?

all u really had to do was look at battle board and see whats goin down.. or even look in my sig.. but i'd battle u if i got it or not..

I don't read battle board, or even internet battle anymore for that matter...I just thought it was weird that you had the belt over so many MC's on WCC who I feel are doper, like Primo for example...Not dissing or anything, just stating my opinion.

if i still got the belt ima battle pr1mo for it.. i'd battle him anyway but at least theres an explanation for your opinion.. im battlin kill and it would be koo if u dropped a vote cuz me and him been sittin around for bout 2 weeks waitin for a couple more peeps to vote.. but other than pr1mo i dunno who you refer to people who are doper than me.. i dont mean to sound conceited but i've won at least 10 straight battles and nobody has really stepped up other than kill that i have battled..

wha?

p.s Bez dont diss me again..im doin the inactive thing at the moment so u wastin ya lines...

Don't diss me then.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2004, 10:09:00 PM »
Don't diss me either Bez, I wasn't talkin' shit on you, jus sayin' I wanted to see Sin and Primo battle, that's it, you want some honest critique on your shit? You use played punches and your flow is wack, sorry.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2004, 11:49:02 PM »
Don't diss me either Bez, I wasn't talkin' shit on you, jus sayin' I wanted to see Sin and Primo battle, that's it, you want some honest critique on your shit? You use played punches and your flow is wack, sorry.

thats exactly what i said to him cus he start askn why i dont peep his ish..then he posted up about 4 disses jus cus i was honest about not likin his rhymes...

bez

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2004, 08:57:16 AM »

I never dissed you, I will now tho.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2004, 09:36:42 AM »
lol@bez dissin ppl that give him honest feedback...an dissin ppl when they dont respond...dude we cant win with you...

bez

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2004, 10:08:12 AM »
I appreciate honest feedback.  I ain't dissed anybody cos they have said my rhymes are wack.  I am dissing people because of there dumbass excuses.  What do you care anyway man?

You diss me I'll diss you.  Its jsut I won't say it in a sentance I will put it into a few bars or sum shit.  Stop crying.

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2004, 01:44:47 PM »
bez refresh my memory, are you a 7 year old girl?

me, mack, vito and many others all went through the same shit, we dont drop feed on your key's, you bitch, you drop a diss, you finish menstrating, and now you just got bad blood with everyone..
point being.. Take a hint, your rhymes blow.

spare us... please
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

bez

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2004, 04:47:58 PM »
Point being, I write rhymes when I feel like.  If I wanna diss you in em I'm gunna do it regardless of who you think you are.  Stop acting like a bitch, shits just a joke to me man, ya'll takin shit waaaaay to serious.

I dont care if you think my rhymes blow because I know they don't.  But if you wanna think that its totally fine, I'll just keep dissing you until I get bored.