Author Topic: the iceman and the psychiatrist on HBO, interview with mafia hitman killed 200+  (Read 354 times)

We Fly High

dude. this shit was fucking insane. i couldnt believe it
they were interviewing some guy at a trenton state maximum security prison..
and back in the days he was a mafia hit man, his name is Richard Kulinski, and he freely admits to killing over a hundred people. he talks about how the mafia discovered him through his love for killin, and then he talks about his first hit and how he rides up on a guy with a motorcycle, and then the target is smoking a cigar, and richard asks him if its a cuban, and the target turns his head around and says fuck you, and then richard say he got a clear shot and just blasted his head off. and then he was telling the psychiatrist that he felt no disgust or dizziness or anything after seeing the head being blown off. and then he talks about shooting someone in the head with a shotgun. and just the brains blasting out. and then he talks about some teenagers in a van that were heckling him on the road one day.. and so he got out of his car  pulled out a .357 and just blasted all of them. and then he talks about a time where he went into some mafia lounge and started massacring people and choppin them up and shit.. he says he doesnt like to use chainsaws because all the human flesh just flies onto his clothes, and he doesnt like it. and then some fo the mafia guys made special requests to richard for their victims/targets to suffer. so richard would take them to a cave out in bumfucknowehre. and he would tape/rope their feet and hands up. and then set up a camera. and then he would just let the rats eat them. and once they start getting nibbled on, the people would start screaming more and more, which would attract more rats. and man it showed pictures of the bodies that got eaten by the rats, he would actually watch the tapes later and shit for his own enjoyment..dude and they actually showed footage of it it was too nuts.. o my god.. there were just huge holes in the body, and the front part of the head was completely eaten off.. like all of the guys face was eaten off.. man that guy was crazy.. he looks so fucking scary. by the way he got his name iceman from stickin the cold bodies into ice, so that it would confuse the cops as to when the person was actually killed.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2004, 10:40:07 AM by justin718 »

Don Seer

nuts!

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
ive seen it.. its tight

i like when the psychiatrist tries makin a diagnosis and iceman gets all mad.. lol if it was just them i wouldnt be surprised if iceman bit his head off or somethin lol..
they said this dudes problem was an extreme anger management problem mixed with an invulnerability to killin someone.. the dude could just shoot somebody and walk away smilin.. his parents beat him too and they said that started his anger problem..
i forgot how he got caught tho.. but shit the dude been killin people since the 70's.. murder aint that hard to get away with..
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^You ever seen the movie "Gacy"?

smerlus

dude. this shit was fucking insane. i couldnt believe it
they were interviewing some guy at a trenton state maximum security prison..
and back in the days he was a mafia hit man, his name is Richard Kulinski, and he freely admits to killing over a hundred people. he talks about how the mafia discovered him through his love for killin, and then he talks about his first hit and how he rides up on a guy with a motorcycle, and then the target is smoking a cigar, and richard asks him if its a cuban, and the target turns his head around and says fuck you, and then richard say he got a clear shot and just blasted his head off. and then he was telling the psychiatrist that he felt no disgust or dizziness or anything after seeing the head being blown off. and then he talks about shooting someone in the head with a shotgun. and just the brains blasting out. and then he talks about some teenagers in a van that were heckling him on the road one day.. and so he got out of his car  pulled out a .357 and just blasted all of them. and then he talks about a time where he went into some mafia lounge and started massacring people and choppin them up and shit.. he says he doesnt like to use chainsaws because all the human flesh just flies onto his clothes, and he doesnt like it. and then some fo the mafia guys made special requests to richard for their victims/targets to suffer. so richard would take them to a cave out in bumfucknowehre. and he would tape/rope their feet and hands up. and then set up a camera. and then he would just let the rats eat them. and once they start getting nibbled on, the people would start screaming more and more, which would attract more rats. and man it showed pictures of the bodies that got eaten by the rats, he would actually watch the tapes later and shit for his own enjoyment..dude and they actually showed footage of it it was too nuts.. o my god.. there were just huge holes in the body, and the front part of the head was completely eaten off.. like all of the guys face was eaten off.. man that guy was crazy.. he looks so fucking scary. by the way he got his name iceman from stickin the cold bodies into ice, so that it would confuse the cops as to when the person was actually killed.

did he mentioin anything about run on sentences or bad punctuation? "and then" you should get life for giving me a headache reading all that shit