Author Topic: fabolous is the best rapper out  (Read 407 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:fabolous is the best rapper out
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2004, 11:23:42 AM »
Fabolous is tight. Period.

Lol.

He's been wack for 2/3 albums now, and you still claim he's tight?

His albums ARE whack. 85% of the bullshit artists do to sell is whack these day. However, lyrically Fab can come tight as fjuck and has proved this on mixtapes.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2004, 11:48:39 AM »
I personally think hes aight, but hes nothing special or someone worth making a thread about.  As far as mainstream shit goes, he's pretty good.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2004, 12:04:22 PM »
fabolous is tight as hell, but the best...naw.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2004, 01:11:36 PM »

Lol.

His albums ARE whack. 85% of the bullshit artists do to sell is whack these day. However, lyrically Fab can come tight as fjuck and has proved this on mixtapes.

That isn't an excuse, and his mixtapes weren't anything special either. The fact of the matter is that on 2/3 (however many his has) albums his hasn't produced one worthy hiphop track, and therefore he can't possibility be "tight period" as you put it.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2004, 06:26:02 PM »

Lol.

That isn't an excuse, and his mixtapes weren't anything special either. The fact of the matter is that on 2/3 (however many his has) albums his hasn't produced one worthy hiphop track, and therefore he can't possibility be "tight period" as you put it.

Well then how would you define "tight" ? If it's not makin' millions, or it's not being able to spit hot verses with nice metas and punches, then what is it?

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2004, 12:41:21 AM »
man this thread has seriously made me realize something....everyone is on here riding this dudes ass cuz he likes fab...i mean...i don't like fab...i havent owned one of his albums since his first...personally i think the dude is wack. but to each his own...i mean...in my opinion TQ is the best R&B singer out there....but i know damn well that its not because of his lyrics or because of his production or because of his talent...he's not the best in any of those categories...but i have always liked everything he's ever done (with a few exceptions since he joined cash money)...

same thing with people liking 50, or em, or jome liking pharoahe monch (which is understandable cuz dudes dope as hell)...i mean...everyone has an artist taht they like probably more than any other yet there really isn't one BEST artist...so why are we all still giving this dude shit? let him like who he wants to like.

eNgIeS

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2004, 02:20:39 AM »
man this thread has seriously made me realize something....everyone is on here riding this dudes ass cuz he likes fab...i mean...i don't like fab...i havent owned one of his albums since his first...personally i think the dude is wack. but to each his own...i mean...in my opinion TQ is the best R&B singer out there....but i know damn well that its not because of his lyrics or because of his production or because of his talent...he's not the best in any of those categories...but i have always liked everything he's ever done (with a few exceptions since he joined cash money)...

same thing with people liking 50, or em, or jome liking pharoahe monch (which is understandable cuz dudes dope as hell)...i mean...everyone has an artist taht they like probably more than any other yet there really isn't one BEST artist...so why are we all still giving this dude shit? let him like who he wants to like.

Dude, dont go throwing accusations without reading the posts in here properly

Did you read mine, if not, here it is

"Fab is pretty good, but man you've been on his dick for like a year now. I remember 18 months ago & your posts about how gangsta he is basically acting more like his wife than a PR guy.

Theres more to life & even rap than Fabolus, how about listening to some other artists instead giving Fab a rim job in every single post"

Now as you can see, I like Fab, & if you saw the other 50 Cent post were i stood up for peoples rights to have different tastes & opinions, you'd no I'm not riding him for liking Fab

What I (& others) are ripping on him for is his contious Jim Jones like love & obsession with Fabolous. Go look at fab-ol-ous's past posts & you will see what i mean. I remember even a year ago he was making posts here & every post was about Fab & how gangsta he is. He starts topics like this & just says shit like "Fab is the best & he so gangsta" just out of no where

So please dont go throwing false accusations at people without checking shit first coz u pissed me off by saying something untrue about myself

eNgIeS

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2004, 02:24:37 AM »
As for AlerG & a few others in here who think they can tell people who is tight & who isnt, this is for you.

Caption "No Fabolous verses for you! GET OUT!"

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2004, 11:33:03 AM »

Lol.

Well then how would you define "tight" ? If it's not makin' millions, or it's not being able to spit hot verses with nice metas and punches, then what is it?

Makin millions don't make you tight. And he hasn't spit any hot verses, and in case you didn't notice so called "punchlines" on love and party tracks don't really mix well. He's just a poor man's Jadakiss.

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2004, 03:21:29 PM »
this guy reminds me of Jim Jones

There might be a reason for that..

Check there IP's & see if they're the same

results = negative..

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2004, 05:03:37 PM »
MA$E > FABOLOUS  ::) U feel me , eh?

Jome

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2004, 05:23:59 PM »

Not even close to the same thing.
95% of dudes posts is about Fabolous, it's even his nick.
I'd say his daytime job is browsing/spamming forums, and gets his paycheck from Desert Storm Ent.

Most posters post at least about 5+ different artists, most posters post about a lot more..
There's a big difference from being a fan and being possessed.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2004, 05:25:36 PM by Jome »

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2004, 09:58:09 AM »
Where's Fabolous From? is he from tha midwest??

West C. Connected

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2004, 10:23:28 AM »
Where's Fabolous From? is he from tha midwest??

Brooklyyyn.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2004, 05:36:35 PM »
this guy reminds me of Jim Jones

There might be a reason for that..

JOME IS MAKING ACCUSATIONS! BAN HIM!!!