Author Topic: Graphic photos of killed Chechen President posted by Yahoo  (Read 197 times)

JTSimon

Police officers lift Chechen President Akhmad Kadyrov who was fatally wounded in a blast during Victory Day celebrations at the Dynamo stadium in Grozny, the Chechen capital, Sunday, May 9, 2004, in this image from television. The explosion, reportedly caused by a land mine, happened underneath a VIP-seating area during a ceremony in the Dynamo stadium that was attended by senior Chechen officials. At least 10 people were killed and around 100 were injured. (AP Photo / NTV Russian Channel)

more
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/05/09/grozy.blast/index.html

Can't believe Yahoo posted it.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2004, 09:02:50 AM by Kain670 »

GoodLuvn169

Re:Graphic photos of killed Chechen President posted by Yahoo
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 10:08:24 AM »
i can believe it

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2004, 10:49:16 AM »
Muslim terrorists blowing up dozens of innocent people??? What a shocker.

Seriously, is there a day that goes by where Muslims do not commit some kind of savage act? I have counted 4 major ones just this week. When are people going to say enough is enough?

::waits for Irish Thug Wanna Be and all the other terrorist sympathizers to rush to their defense::

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2004, 10:55:29 AM »
Muslim terrorists blowing up dozens of innocent people??? What a shocker.

Seriously, is there a day that goes by where Muslims do not commit some kind of savage act? I have counted 4 major ones just this week. When are people going to say enough is enough?

::waits for Irish Thug Wanna Be and all the other terrorist sympathizers to rush to their defense::

lol Chechnians are (considered) the Muslim terrorist smart guy  ;D

Overseer ban this guy for 1 week for his stupidity.

Did you even read the article? You would have learned the cause of the blast.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2004, 11:04:32 AM »

Are you seriously this stupid? Muslims did this. The president that was assasinated was backed by the Russian president, so of course the Muslim terrorists felt the need to kill him and any other innocent people around him. What other group besides Muslims does these things?

Why do you want to ban everyone who you disagree with?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2004, 11:11:47 AM by CWalker187 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2004, 01:43:29 PM »
Makes you wonder how the hell they got him, when only 10 people in the whole stadium died.  

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2004, 07:46:36 PM »

Are you seriously this stupid? Muslims did this. The president that was assasinated was backed by the Russian president, so of course the Muslim terrorists felt the need to kill him and any other innocent people around him. What other group besides Muslims does these things?

Why do you want to ban everyone who you disagree with?

I didn't know he was backed by Russia...you win.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2004, 08:40:34 PM »
This faggot was a Muslim Imam. He was a rebel commander. Aslan Maskhadov took the Chechen presidency (the rebel confederacy) and this faggot was mad he didnt get a piece of the pie. So he broke with the Chechen nationalists and became the head of the Kremlin imposed "Chechen" govt. An illegal entity prevented the self determination of the Chechens. Puppets die a slow death.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 08:53:50 PM »
This faggot was a Muslim Imam. He was a rebel commander. Aslan Maskhadov took the Chechen presidency (the rebel confederacy) and this faggot was mad he didnt get a piece of the pie. So he broke with the Chechen nationalists and became the head of the Kremlin imposed "Chechen" govt. An illegal entity prevented the self determination of the Chechens. Puppets die a slow death.

:P lol I thought Aslan Maskhadov died  ;D ahhhhhhhhh well

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2004, 09:58:06 PM »
This split between the two happened years ago. Following the end of Russias first war with Chechnya (96-98). When self rule was set up is where they fell apart.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2004, 03:04:14 PM »

Another shocker....Tech is defending terrorist acts commited by Muslims.