Author Topic: More Iraqi abuse pictures to come including rape of females and young boys  (Read 643 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
they can keep doing it for all i care

Shut up faggot. Youre worse than Engle and Trauma, damn, cuz not only are u fuckin retarded but u try to find some common ground by trashing Bush. You get no pass pussy. Defend ya arguments chump, dont back down.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

Shut up faggot. Youre worse than Engle and Trauma, damn, cuz not only are u fuckin retarded but u try to find some common ground by trashing Bush. You get no pass pussy. Defend ya arguments chump, dont back down.

It's ENGEL and keep my nammmmmeeeee oouuuuuttttt youurrrr moutthhhhhh bitch.

Montana00

................................................................................................................

hmm well i dont know where to start. i was being sarcastic but ill put that aside. please do not tell me you like George W. Because all these foriegn affair polictical arguments DO revolve around the dumbass we call our president.

All the recent posts are about iraq war. WELL WHO DO YOU THINK GOT US INTO THIS????? What pisses me off more was that now it comes out, that they never really had "pure" evidence of weapons of mass destruction. So now were in a war that without the  help of the UN, because bush went in without their help. Were now pissing of the entire world (remember those anti war protests all over the world....millions of people were apart of these.) Foreign leaders arent too happy with what were doing in iraq. AND NOW our fucking us military is getting the worst reputation because of these dam abuse pictures!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^all of that started because Bush doesnt know how to analyze the sitiuation. If he would have actually waited and done some more research and survelanced iraq to see if they really did have WMD then we wouldnt have gotten in this piece