Author Topic: iraq war  (Read 550 times)

smerlus

Re:iraq war
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2004, 12:43:45 AM »
like you said dummy, it was about the oil and not WMD so there goes that arguement....

We are talking about N.Korea smart guy.

because they are communist and we are backing s korea.... we don't like communist countries with nuclear capabilities

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2004, 01:00:07 AM »
^Whatever...missiles can reach the West Coast and nothing will be done about it...I guess all those rebuilding contracts/protecting Israel/Saudi Arabia is more important to Bush.

Oh and don't forget all that oil  ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2004, 01:01:14 AM by Kain670 »

smerlus

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2004, 01:02:40 AM »
^Whatever...missiles can reach the West Coast and nothing will be done about it...I guess all those rebuilding contracts/protecting Israel/Saudi Arabia is more important to Bush.

how can supersonic fighter jets not catch up to a missle in 10 hours?.....do some research on technology then when you think you are ready come back to this thread

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2004, 01:25:38 AM »

how can supersonic fighter jets not catch up to a missle in 10 hours?.....do some research on technology then when you think you are ready come back to this thread

I added to my last thread...did you read it?

If the missile was low enough radar would not detect it :D

http://www-tech.mit.edu/V105/N14/wald.14o.html

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2004, 05:47:01 AM »
so lemme get this str8. we put sum guy in power. we support him killing his ppl. sum guys from other nations attack us, so we go after the guy who had nothing 2 do with the attack. our reason for attacking saddam/iraq = wmd. none found. we go there, occupy the country, and then call them all evildoers for standing up for themselves. we kill thousands of their people in the name of liberation. we take innocent people and torture them in their country. we hand out contracts to our own companies as well as israel (an enemy of iraq). we spend a grip of our money doing all this, and for what? 2 capture saddam? the guy hiding in a lil hole who was in charge of a country that had an army which surrendered in a week? open ur fuckin eyes people.

Nice post, no one can defeat this argument.  

smerlus

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2004, 09:54:37 AM »

I added to my last thread...did you read it?

If the missile was low enough radar would not detect it :D

http://www-tech.mit.edu/V105/N14/wald.14o.html

why don't you read your own article.... we already know that they haven't succesfully tested the missle yet...but the specs say it can reach us....also it takes a while for those missles to fuel up and since it's a hostile area, don't think we don't have a few spy satillites on them at all times.....so there you go....next

smerlus

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2004, 02:02:34 PM »
so lemme get this str8. we put sum guy in power. we support him killing his ppl. sum guys from other nations attack us, so we go after the guy who had nothing 2 do with the attack. our reason for attacking saddam/iraq = wmd. none found. we go there, occupy the country, and then call them all evildoers for standing up for themselves. we kill thousands of their people in the name of liberation. we take innocent people and torture them in their country. we hand out contracts to our own companies as well as israel (an enemy of iraq). we spend a grip of our money doing all this, and for what? 2 capture saddam? the guy hiding in a lil hole who was in charge of a country that had an army which surrendered in a week? open ur fuckin eyes people.

it's already been defeated.... you complain about all of this and the war is still going on....your arguement is to stop the war but it's not going to happen therefore the both of you lose...  ;D
« Last Edit: May 09, 2004, 02:04:23 PM by smerlus »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2004, 03:25:59 PM »
weres traumas bitch ass to give us a half assed bullshit explanation

Montana00

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2004, 03:44:17 PM »

ill tell you the reason....George W is a fucking dumbass who cant tell his middle finger from his dick.  He's on his own little crusade to liberate the world, and make countries exactly like ours (constitution and shit like that) So either he got false info/or he made this up to have a reason to go into iraq either way it doesnt matter.

Our military has the best special forces in the whole world. We could have just sent the navy seals in during the night and kidnapped saddam in about an hour, but we didnt because bush is an idiot.

but when you said weve killed thousands....yea we did. But we killed people who were attacking us dumbass. i know the iraq war wasnt right, but its the rebels fault for attacking our soliders. but everything else your right

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2004, 03:59:57 PM »

it's already been defeated.... you complain about all of this and the war is still going on....your arguement is to stop the war but it's not going to happen therefore the both of you lose...  ;D

youre at least funny.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2004, 08:51:49 PM »
arguements are only good if you can win them, and if you're anti war....you can't win....so sit back and enjoy the ride

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2004, 12:58:41 AM »
arguements are only good if you can win them, and if you're anti war....you can't win....so sit back and enjoy the ride

dont ruin the joke with taking it to far homie.
sonning the hell out of yall and winning my arguments doesnt mean that the war stops. It means that Im right and youre wrong. That doesnt imply that the war has to stop whatsoever. In fact, it strenghtens my point. Wanna know why? The war continues, even though it's proven how fucked up, unjustified and inhuman it is. and THAT is what makes the US politics and everybody who supports it even more retarded.
owned again.

p.s.: blair is in big trouble if the news I read today isnt false... damn, Blame America!

God-bless America but she stole that B from 'bless'!
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2004, 06:15:55 AM »

sonning the hell out of yall and winning my arguments doesnt mean that the war stops. It means that Im right and youre wrong. That doesnt imply that the war has to stop whatsoever. In fact, it strenghtens my point. Wanna know why? The war continues, even though it's proven how fucked up, unjustified and inhuman it is. and THAT is what makes the US politics and everybody who supports it even more retarded.
owned again.

p.s.: blair is in big trouble if the news I read today isnt false... damn, Blame America!

i could come up with 10,000 reasons why i shouldn't have to pay taxes, but as long as i do, my arguement doesn't mean shit....just like yours....you lose  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2004, 06:23:11 AM »

owned again.

i could come up with 10,000 reasons why i shouldn't have to pay taxes, but as long as i do, my arguement doesn't mean shit....just like yours....you lose  ;D

accoring to that theory;
only the physically stronger own the ability to criticize the physically weaker and not also the other way around.
hey, let's go back to inhuman, neanderthalish stone-age  , just like your troups and your government.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 06:24:03 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

smerlus

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2004, 06:31:58 AM »

owned again.

accoring to that theory;
only the physically stronger own the ability to criticize the physically weaker and not also the other way around.
hey, let's go back to inhuman, neanderthalish stone-age  , just like your troups and your government.

your spelling is already there