Author Topic: New Zelda Images!!  (Read 196 times)

BL7

BL7

Re:New Zelda Images!!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2004, 01:09:41 PM »
They just added the trailer, too.

:o :o :o :o

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 02:17:33 PM »
looks good, but im a ps2 guy :)

BL7

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 02:43:46 PM »

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 03:32:05 PM »
im a ps2 guy

but im glad they dropped that fuckin kiddie cell shaded graphics, but i must say

Zelda died after ocarina of time was released

in other words ocarina of time was the greatest zelda of all time and nothing can compare.

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 03:53:12 PM »
im a ps2 guy

but im glad they dropped that fuckin kiddie cell shaded graphics, but i must say

in other words ocarina of time was the greatest zelda of all time and nothing can compare.

word that cell shaded shit was the worst thing ever. i have wind waker just sitting in my drawer collecting dust. i decided to give it a try but the graphics and the fucking boat made me sick. that was a HUGE step back

BL7

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2004, 04:05:45 PM »
im a ps2 guy

word that cell shaded shit was the worst thing ever. i have wind waker just sitting in my drawer collecting dust. i decided to give it a try but the graphics and the fucking boat made me sick. that was a HUGE step back

You serious? Wind Waker is one of my fav. games ever. The Cel-shading made it even better. The only problem I had with it was how wimpy they made Link look. This new one, though, seems like it's gonna be wayyyyyyyy better. ;D

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2004, 04:15:38 PM »
im a ps2 guy

You serious? Wind Waker is one of my fav. games ever. The Cel-shading made it even better. The only problem I had with it was how wimpy they made Link look. This new one, though, seems like it's gonna be wayyyyyyyy better. ;D

i just couldn't get into it with the cartoony graphics and that damn boat..... give me death mountain, grassy fields and caves any day

BL7

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2004, 04:20:53 PM »
Haha, I get ya. I thought the boat was a great addition to the series, but it was kinda annoying.

What do you think of this new Zelda?

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2004, 05:19:49 PM »
I'm gonna predict this thing may be the greatest game of all time.  It has the strongest storyline of all time (The Zelda series), and it looks like they're getting serious about the graphics (although I enjoyed the cell-shading).  

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2004, 05:35:19 PM »
ive been playing ZELDA a link to the past (game boy advance), for like a couple weeks now, phat game, challenging..

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2004, 05:40:09 PM »
this game makes me wanna go out and buy a gamecube.

Jome

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2004, 05:49:14 PM »
this game makes me wanna go out and buy a gamecube.

Me too, those screenshots looked ridiculous..  :o :o :o

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2004, 06:05:43 PM »
yea im really gonna enjoy playing this.......i dont own a gamecube.

When i said ocarina of time was my favorite game...from the screenshots its looks like their going back to the roots. making link look like a badass again. still cant save the gamecube though

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2004, 06:47:48 PM »
That game you're playing "Zelda: A Link to the Past" is the one from the Super Nintendo.  In my opinion, that's the best game on a console of all time.  I would say "Ms. Pac Man" is the greatest game of all time, if you count arcade games... but "A Link to the Past" was the most just all-out fun game I've ever played.