Author Topic: Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq  (Read 2902 times)

Montana00

Re:Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2004, 05:39:58 PM »
What it comes down to, and I didn't even read the replies, is Fuck an Iraqi citizen.  I want the American Army to go ahead and send the jets in, kill every man, woman, and child in site.  Fuck yall.  I'm sick of the bullshit... an Iraqi is inferior to an American, that's just the way it is now.  You're not even civilized in the Middle east, and as I knew it would be, it's war, motherfuckers.  I say we start leveling major Middle East cities immediately, killing whoever like the uncivilized dogs that they are, and then move on from there.  Lets see how long we get fucked with when there's nobody fucking left over there.  Period.  Say what you want, I don't give a fuck.  

god trauma, why dont you think before you speak......

you have to steal all of the middle east oil first before you nuke it, otherwise where are we going to get our oil??? start using your head, think of the oil. I mean shit our gas prices are over 2.00$$$ a gallon sucks for me and my expedition.

;D ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2004, 06:38:07 PM »
Come on, man.  We'll aim the nukes at the unimportant things (like Iraqi citizens, drinking water, etc.) I'm not going to go around targeting Oil wells, lol, what kind of person do you think I am????

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2004, 07:12:32 PM »
What it comes down to, and I didn't even read the replies, is Fuck an Iraqi citizen.  I want the American Army to go ahead and send the jets in, kill every man, woman, and child in site.  Fuck yall.  I'm sick of the bullshit... an Iraqi is inferior to an American, that's just the way it is now.  You're not even civilized in the Middle east, and as I knew it would be, it's war, motherfuckers.  I say we start leveling major Middle East cities immediately, killing whoever like the uncivilized dogs that they are, and then move on from there.  Lets see how long we get fucked with when there's nobody fucking left over there.  Period.  Say what you want, I don't give a fuck.  

huh? naw seriously.....u playin rite?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2004, 07:13:00 PM »
hahahahahahaha. LMAO...I don't care what anyone says.. Taking pictures of naked terrorists is to Beheading civilians    is like comparing a shoplifter to a serial killer

Montana00

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2004, 07:16:24 PM »
i could upload the video of the beheading if anyone wants to see it.

its a little blurry, but you can see the head really well....in the guys hand  :-X

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2004, 07:17:35 PM »
ok heres what gets me about the media (this kinda goes along with this topic)

right now its "o an american citizen was brutaly murdered."

tomorrows headline would be either

more soldiers testify and deepen this abuse scandal or
more photos emerge charging more soliders

thats what gets me

That is true, this story will be forgotten within several days while the Iraqi prison abuse story will be sensationalized for months and months. The international media is so anti-American that it will make sure of that.

That is one of the problems....we have been completely desensitized to Islamic terror. In just this past week, Muslim terrorists assasinated the president of Chechnya and killed 10 others bystanders, bombed to death 11 Chinese nationals in Pakistan,  set off a bomb in a Sunni mosque in Pakistan and killzed dozens, and now decapitated someone for being American and Christian. Yet these stories barely get any coverage because we have become accustomed to Muslims commiting this type of savagery. In contrast, the story of Iraqi prisoners being photographed naked has gotten massive coverage for two weeks straight and shows no sign of stopping. Does anyone not see how ridiculous this is?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2004, 07:20:30 PM »

its a little blurry, but you can see the head really well....in the guys hand  :-X

Don't upload it man. How can anyone want to watch that?

platinumk777

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2004, 07:29:43 PM »
I don't care what anyone says.. Taking pictures of naked terrorists is to Beheading civilians    is like comparing a shoplifter to a serial killer

I'm gonna have to agree on this one... I watched the video, and it made me sick to my stomach. I feel terrible for the family, if they had to watch that

Rain

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2004, 07:41:31 PM »
that sucks that an American was beheaded - it was wrong and there is no excuse. i feel sorry for the victims. those guilty should be brought to justice. no one deserves death no matter what they have done.

that sucks that iraqi prisoners are being tortured - it was wrong and there is no excuse. i feel sorry for the victims. those guilty should be brought to justice. no one deserves torture no matter what they have done.

some people really have some power issues in this world. its a shame.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2004, 07:44:58 PM by Rain »
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Montana00

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2004, 07:42:59 PM »
if i was a family member what would be worse then my son dying would be that nothing is done in retaliation.

they know the name of the man that actually cut his head off. they NEED to find this man and arrest him.

i smell another nude photo abrewing lol

about the fallujah body mutilating. what made me mad about this was the bush administration kept saying how "they will retaliate and there will be revenge on this horrific crime"

they sent marines to fallujah and had a battle for about a day.....AND CALLED A TRUCE WITH THE PEOPLE. i dont know about you guys but there wasnt much retaliation. it kinda made it seem like it wasnt that big of a deal to our government to just call a truce.

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2004, 09:11:05 PM »
ok heres what gets me about the media (this kinda goes along with this topic)

right now its "o an american citizen was brutaly murdered."

tomorrows headline would be either

more soldiers testify and deepen this abuse scandal or
more photos emerge charging more soliders

thats what gets me

That is true, this story will be forgotten within several days while the Iraqi prison abuse story will be sensationalized for months and months. The international media is so anti-American that it will make sure of that.

That is one of the problems....we have been completely desensitized to Islamic terror. In just this past week, Muslim terrorists assasinated the president of Chechnya and killed 10 others bystanders, bombed to death 11 Chinese nationals in Pakistan,  set off a bomb in a Sunni mosque in Pakistan and killzed dozens, and now decapitated someone for being American and Christian. Yet these stories barely get any coverage because we have become accustomed to Muslims commiting this type of savagery. In contrast, the story of Iraqi prisoners being photographed naked has gotten massive coverage for two weeks straight and shows no sign of stopping. Does anyone not see how ridiculous this is?

Of course it's rediculous.  Bombs.  Lots of them.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2004, 11:25:50 PM »
that sucks that an American was beheaded - it was wrong and there is no excuse. i feel sorry for the victims. those guilty should be brought to justice. no one deserves death no matter what they have done.

that sucks that iraqi prisoners are being tortured - it was wrong and there is no excuse. i feel sorry for the victims. those guilty should be brought to justice. no one deserves torture no matter what they have done.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2004, 02:41:21 AM »

ok, from now on you arent supposed to criticize what anybody else says.
also, I wont take your word concerning politics serious anymore, ever.

and Engel... you criticize what I have said, even though Im obviously right, and you wont say shit about this ^... here the double standards you criticize come right back at you.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2004, 02:45:28 AM »

Don't upload it man. How can anyone want to watch that?

the fuck, are you outta your fuckin mind? get the hell outta here with such cruel atrocities.... it's fucked up enough that they happen, no reason to make it worse by seeing them
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2004, 02:57:07 AM »
I have to say I'm disgusted at this and feel sorry for the man's relatives.
Although I'm very much opposed against this illegal war and Bush and his buddies constantly fucking things up in our world, I don't have words for beheading this man  :-\.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2004, 02:57:43 AM by willie_d »
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.