Author Topic: Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq  (Read 2891 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Video Shows Beheading of American in Iraq
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2004, 02:17:41 PM »
lol I dont know what to say and morons like trauma who act like the US has been attacked. I dont even get what ppl like this expect.
do you honestly expect you can attack countries for no reason and torture their citizens, sniper-rifle their kids and nobody will hate you/kill one of your kind for that? nobody can think like that. It's nothin dumb or naive to believe that. It's unrealistic.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2004, 06:36:07 PM »
i gotta say, i agree with trauma once again. they need to level this fucking place. these people are so goddam stubborn. the middle east is straight bullshit. what an embarrassment to humanity. they have WARS over TOMBSTONES. they kill each other over a scrap of "HOLY" land. what the fuck? does anyone else notice the contradiction.

traumas solution: eliminate the holy land and it's people. i couldn't agree more.

it's not that i advocate killing people, but there are people that get so caught up in thinking that they're supremely justified that they pose an incredible threat to themselves and others.

look at these people, if it's so honorable to commit suicide, why the fuck is osama still alive? he's a walking contradiction. people need to realize that people can disagree and still live in the same world.

for the most part, i agree with trauma, but sometimes i don't agree and he pisses me off. but does that mean that he should die? what makes me think that i'm so much smarter that i can kill him for a different belief?

and by the way, i don't think it's bad to call ourselves animals. do animals destroy their own and their environment? nah, they live by the 'circle of life.' they kill because they have to. we kill because we're stupid.

Doggystylin

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2004, 08:06:21 PM »
LOL @ this paranoid psyco nut trauma. Its good that you relieve your anger and frustrations towards the middle east on here cause i know for damn sure your nerdy ass wouldn't come off talkin that shit to a middle eastern in real life.

and btw, i knew you would snap one day, you were always on the verge of insanity.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2004, 08:08:19 PM »
I still don't know if Trauma was playin or not...I hope he was, cuzz if he wasn't I done lost EVERY ounce of respect I ever had 4 him.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Seer

« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2004, 01:16:12 AM »
We need to nuke these motherfuckers.  Kill them, and their bastard children.  We need to do something so FUCKED UP, that people will be pissed about it for the next 50 years, and we won't have to worry about people uttering our names, much less trying to behead our citizens.  I say we start in Fallujah, turn that motherfucker into glass, and then if there is continued resistance, Level all of bagdad.  If there is continued resistance, bomb some of the other back-ass cities I don't even know the name of, and just keep on like that until you don't hear anybody talking anymore.  Then bring it home and wait for the next motherfuckers that want to start shit.  Iran?  Korea? Who wants some? Fuck this P.C. shit, it's US, or THEM, and I'm with US.  

you think... america can't be touched.. haha... you wanna take emm all on?  

how come u didn't mention china.. you know you don't want none of that.. earlier into his administration bush was made to bow down.. korea got chinese connections.. but it depends on the issue.. you'd never make it in politics.

Trauma-san

« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2004, 06:25:00 AM »
I still don't know if Trauma was playin or not...I hope he was, cuzz if he wasn't I done lost EVERY ounce of respect I ever had 4 him.......

You never had any respect for me in the first place.  You dont even know a fuckin' thing about me.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2004, 06:25:46 AM »
We need to nuke these motherfuckers.  Kill them, and their bastard children.  We need to do something so FUCKED UP, that people will be pissed about it for the next 50 years, and we won't have to worry about people uttering our names, much less trying to behead our citizens.  I say we start in Fallujah, turn that motherfucker into glass, and then if there is continued resistance, Level all of bagdad.  If there is continued resistance, bomb some of the other back-ass cities I don't even know the name of, and just keep on like that until you don't hear anybody talking anymore.  Then bring it home and wait for the next motherfuckers that want to start shit.  Iran?  Korea? Who wants some? Fuck this P.C. shit, it's US, or THEM, and I'm with US.  

you think... america can't be touched.. haha... you wanna take emm all on?  

how come u didn't mention china.. you know you don't want none of that.. earlier into his administration bush was made to bow down.. korea got chinese connections.. but it depends on the issue.. you'd never make it in politics.

O, the difference is, China isn't trying to kill us.  The Middle East is.  MUSHROOM CLOUDS. LOTS OF THEM.  It's time.

You *KNOW it will eventually come to this.  Better now than never, lets kill everyone of these motherfuckers.  

Don Seer

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2004, 06:32:50 AM »
^ nah u see... its extremists.. giving the middle east bad name.

u cant kill 1000s innocents because of scum amongst them.

the solution isn't easy......

what i think it'll come to is similar to israel, a US friendly/protected govt..

Trauma-san

« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2004, 06:35:58 AM »
It *IS mainly extremists, but the problem is, generally (with the exception of certain U.S. friendly governments like you mentioned in the other thread), everybody over there has a hardon for us, and even the ones who disagree with the terrorists, don't stand up against them.  Look @ the people who let Saddam run rampant for years over there in their own fuckin' country.  These people, in their silence, are shouting at us.  I say we just level the place, fuck 'em all.  We need to do something so fucked up, the rest of the world is afraid to even watch the fucking news.  

P.S. - I don't expect you to agree with me on this, and frankly I don't give a shit.  I'm tired of the U.S. trying to make everybody like us.  FUCK EVERYBODY, we didn't get where we are by trying to make people like us.  

eNgIeS

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2004, 07:04:27 AM »
What it comes down to, and I didn't even read the replies, is Fuck an Iraqi citizen.  I want the American Army to go ahead and send the jets in, kill every man, woman, and child in site.  Fuck yall.  I'm sick of the bullshit... an Iraqi is inferior to an American, that's just the way it is now.  You're not even civilized in the Middle east, and as I knew it would be, it's war, motherfuckers.  I say we start leveling major Middle East cities immediately, killing whoever like the uncivilized dogs that they are, and then move on from there.  Lets see how long we get fucked with when there's nobody fucking left over there.  Period.  Say what you want, I don't give a fuck.  

That is just beyond wrong. Yes, there are bad apples not just in Iraq, but in USA, in UK, Australia, Israel etc etc. Does that mean we should just bomb the whole planet since every country has some bad apples

How can you say its alright to bomb & kill a baby? thats pretty sick. I've seen you posting for ages & usually i enjoy your posts, but this is just so wrong, & this is coming from a person who supports aspects of USA taking out Saddam & an Australian who is christian, so its not like i've got a bias in this
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 07:07:02 AM by syxx_aka_engies »

eNgIeS

« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2004, 07:05:03 AM »
People really showed their true colors in this thread...

7even and Maxi go around complaining about human rights and pretending to be champions of the equality, but when something happens that NOBODY can justify, they come out saying things like: I saw this one coming. You really can't blame them. etc...

It just shows your true feelings about the value of human life. Nobody on Dubcc from here on out will take your whining seriously because of your words in this thread. I'll never forget when Max said it was OK for Saddam to Gas his own people. You don't value human life, you hate it and you're little world is so mixed up, that you let politics warp your mind into excusing murder. If you're so compassionate and care about human life so much, why don't you condemn this instead of trying to stick up for it.

You people make me sick. Every single American with half a brain condemned what went on at that Iraqi prison. What happens when the sides are switched? You're looking at it...

I agree with that above

eNgIeS

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2004, 07:10:16 AM »
that sucks that an American was beheaded - it was wrong and there is no excuse. i feel sorry for the victims. those guilty should be brought to justice. no one deserves death no matter what they have done.

that sucks that iraqi prisoners are being tortured - it was wrong and there is no excuse. i feel sorry for the victims. those guilty should be brought to justice. no one deserves torture no matter what they have done.

smerlus

« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2004, 07:24:07 AM »
china isn't shit....the most they can do is send some nukes and that would just be the end of the world

they have the largest army in the world but how will they get all those soldiers to america? read up on china's air force and navy and you will find out that it's a joke compared to ours... most of thier navy ships came from russia after the cold war and they don't have enough qualified people to man them it would be a long battle but the US would win

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2004, 10:53:42 AM »
What it comes down to, and I didn't even read the replies, is Fuck an Iraqi citizen.  I want the American Army to go ahead and send the jets in, kill every man, woman, and child in site.  Fuck yall.  I'm sick of the bullshit... an Iraqi is inferior to an American, that's just the way it is now.  You're not even civilized in the Middle east, and as I knew it would be, it's war, motherfuckers.  I say we start leveling major Middle East cities immediately, killing whoever like the uncivilized dogs that they are, and then move on from there.  Lets see how long we get fucked with when there's nobody fucking left over there.  Period.  Say what you want, I don't give a fuck.  

How bout this....FUC YOU AND ANYTHING U STAND FOR....

NOW HEAR ME OUT FOR A SECOND AND TRY 2 UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M ABOUT TO SAY.

Ure just another white boy glued to the TV screen....Ure basically sayin MY Family out there is not civilized and U would be happy if Ure 'people' kill em, I swear 2 god I'd beat yo ass senseless if U said that in my face CUZZIN....Start leveling MIDDLE EAST cities?? I thought the war was with Iraq?

Trauma, U HAVE NOT BEEN TO MIDDLE EAST, I HAVE.....U don't understand how it really is, it's portrayed WRONG on U.S media.....you basically been in HICKSVILLE all yur life and been brainwashed with that shit....How can U disagree here?? What do U kno about the middle east?? nothing.

U say why don't the people out there stand up against these terrorists?? HOW? They're scared just as much as we are with the EXCEPTION they they are neighbours with them and we live 100,000 miles away. Put yourself in their shoes for once goddammit. These terrorist groups/gangs ARE rich, America funded them REAL well, CIA showed em how 2 do it all, and they passed that on to their young recruits, therefore they are a FORCE. Those young recruits just don't kno any better because they come from broken families and they are a product of their environment, just like youngsters out here get confused in life and go join gangs etc and commit murders....There's always BEEN a civil war against these muthafucaz in the middle east, but the people can not get too far against em, the government can't either. They're basically too rich, have too many weopens and really don't give a fuck. THEY'RE THE ENEMIES. Not my aunts and uncles who work ALL fuckin day in the factories out there just 2 put food on the table for their kids. Those damm factories they work in get bombed all tha time. THE DEATHS in Middle East is NOT recorded. Do U kno how many people these U.S soldiers are killing??

Not many is against U.S, TRUST ME, I have hundreds of cuzzins out there, they are not against U.S, they are trying HARD AS FUC to get outta there and COME LIVE in U.S. That is their dream, their ultimate goal. It's the mother of all ghettos out there, everyone wants to get out of the ghetto right? just because some people kill in the ghetto doesn't mean they are all murderers rite?

I swear to god my cuzzins out there have good hearts, they ARE NOT participating in those marches out there screaming 'fuck america'. But U kno who is?? 1 of my uncles, know why? his 15 year old son got killed by a U.S soldier, now imagine if yur son got killed like that, what would U do? U HAVE NOTHING in your life, yur son was the only reason to live, and now he's gone, who's to blame? America. So they go against em cuzz they don't kno any better. Put yourself in their shoes. Dats how those marches come about.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY - Rage Against The Machine.

by tha way, would a 'religious' person like yourself be sayin all this shit? It just shows U how religion doesn't necessarily make U a better person. YOU and AL QAEDA are prime examples. U have EVIL intentions and have many demons around U. I just went to church this past Sunday, they actually had a moment of silence and prayed for the innocent victims in Iraq. go figure............

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Montana00

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2004, 02:05:03 PM »
That is just beyond wrong. Yes, there are bad apples not just in Iraq, but in USA, in UK, Australia, Israel etc etc. Does that mean we should just bomb the whole planet since every country has some bad apples

How can you say its alright to bomb & kill a baby? thats pretty sick. I've seen you posting for ages & usually i enjoy your posts, but this is just so wrong, & this is coming from a person who supports aspects of USA taking out Saddam & an Australian who is christian, so its not like i've got a bias in this

first of all, kids are going to learn from there parents. so if you got a bunch of anti american middle eastern fuckers teaching their kids to hate us then eventually they MAY become worse then just someone who hates.

and dont even start this shit about how theirs bad apples everywhere. How many fucking americans do you see strapping bombs to ourselfs and going to differnt countries....walking into resteraunts and blowing ourselves up??? i really would like you to name one. i can guarantee you cant, because were fucking civilized.

so yea we got people like timothy mcvey who bombed the oklahomo federal building, but that was in our own country. It was wrong but its a little different. we got these fucking middle easterns going down to israel and blowing themselves up in the name of allah. And then we got these fuckers taking our planes and crashing them into our buildings killing thousands of people.

i agree with one of you though. Those muslim fuckers who are commiting jihads should wake the fuck up. If osama is so into killing themselves to get all these virgins in heaven THEN WHY ISNT HE DOING IT. Ill tell you one thing if i was offered 70 virgins and a perfect life in heaven.....i would kill myself in an instant.

it just doesnt make sense