Author Topic: PEEP MP3: Nice song by BON JOVI critizising the music biz  (Read 141 times)

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
PEEP MP3: Nice song by BON JOVI critizising the music biz
« on: May 10, 2004, 12:42:08 PM »
Check this out. It's from their latest acoustic DVD called "This left feels right". It an unreleased song... great! It's about radio stations not palying songs if they not get payed for it by the big labels and shit like that... I ripped it from tht dvd.

Its called LAST MAN STANDING

http://sven.pirarbo.org/Bon%20Jovi%20-%20This%20Left%20Feels%20Right%20LIVE%20-%2010%20-%20Last%20Man%20Standing.mp3

I know some ppl like Trauma are checking for rock artists too... what do u guys think?
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Trauma-san

Re:PEEP MP3: Nice song by BON JOVI critizising the music biz
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 01:57:22 PM »
I think Bon Jovi's a fuckin' whiner.  The reason radio isn't playing his music is because hair bands died 20 fucking years ago.  

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 03:05:28 PM »
I think Bon Jovi's a fuckin' whiner.  The reason radio isn't playing his music is because hair bands died 20 fucking years ago.  

Bon Jovi is played over and over and every single enters the top ten. The song is not about them, it's about young musicians... that was an ignorant post .
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

Rain

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 07:33:31 PM »
i hate Bon Jovi but i gotta agree with what he is saying - pop stations are choosing what young people listen to based on money too much - good music remains in the indie scene where the majority of people wont ever get a chance to hear it.

"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

eNgIeS

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 11:28:14 PM »
Bon Jovi is pretty cool

As far as Rock, i probably listen to more Guns N Roses, Velvet Revolver, Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne & Black Sabbath than rap these days

GNR is my fav & i cant wait for Velvet's album to come out