Author Topic: BEZ VS. VITO (ROUND II VOTES! NOW!!!!!!)  (Read 900 times)

bez

BEZ VS. VITO (ROUND II VOTES! NOW!!!!!!)
« on: May 13, 2004, 02:34:31 PM »
Fuck it lets do this.

15-20 bars!

You can spit first man considering you wanted the battle.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 04:19:22 AM by Bez »

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:BEZ VS. VITO (VOLUME 2)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 12:48:54 AM »
Bout ta Massacre a massichist with slit wrists, “kill-his-will” to exist (1)
Ill-until my pen-spits explode with ferociousness of an usps anarchist
Don’t split hairs like a feminist, I split atoms into fragments,
Bout to pound this brit-as-if he had a WW2 Japanese alliance,
it’s Hiroshima time beeeyyitttch, time for a style sweeyitch,

disagreed wit da crit so he took-his-chance-for-his-bitter-hatin’
felt tha need for a quick diss and looked-in-his-pants-for-inspiration, (LOL)
wanted-props turns out electric shocks was his solitary  reward (2)
wanton-thoughts about elite cocks got Bez drooling all over his keyboard!

Fuckit, Switch back…
I’m equipped to rip ya quicker than a paid by the dance stripper zipper,
Rip out ya spine like a zipper, leave ya “liver poolin” blood like jack tha ripper, (3)
stoppin your shit drops by breakin’ your digits like a decimal-place,
your only traces of excellence are the chalk outlines I left-in-ya-space,(4)

Now on the lyrical tip...

I’m on the brink of madness, WCC mod status gave bez latitude to pass his wackness around-the-atlas, now his attitude lacks passiveness it once had,
I’ve rounded-at-last the point of apathy, honestly no honesty apparent as his habits, habitually acts as if he’s a hard ass,
So my autograph will be his epitaph, spare the keystyle board his endless drops of crap, I gotta laugh
when your so wack you made Mack switch back from rhymin’ in italic just not to be associated with ya ass!

Ya always talking biting like mack’s on trial, all tha while you droppin’ recycled punches and played style,
Watch how-I’ll be shattering stars like I’m Simon Cowell, leave ya bleedin’ longer than a menstrual cycle, (5)
Rip your clichés like paper mache, burned ya writtens today, yeah, you ain’t bitten from Britain, you jus played from the UK…

(1)   Um, Bez dropped a key about slitting his wrists, and then Kill voted for him in the other thread, so I’m saying that’s part of his reason for battling me now, USPS anarchist like the uni bomber sending bombs in the mail, feminists don’t shave, hence split hairs, but any of you familiar with the sitch know that Bez has been bitching about little shit, hence splitting hairs
(2)   Bez said “you have a small cock” to me or mack or both
(3)   He’s from Liverpool
(4)   If he can’t type, he can’t drop any rhymes
(5)   If you check other threads he’s always saying “at least I didn’t bite” to Mack, but he uses punches that have been seen before.  Oh, and mack bit primo, ie shatterin’ stars, so I flipped that….Mack, no offense
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 03:39:32 AM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2004, 03:20:49 AM »
Coming outter retirement just to thwart-this-prick, fuck lyrics an multies, I'll beat ya wit ma walking-stick//
Man quit talking-shit, wit yo boring-spits, "ya going down" like Micheal Jackson when he's hor'ing-kids//
Call me a bully cos I'm cheatin-ya-outta-ya-lunch-money-you-think-you-bomb-right?,
Taste good, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm  beatin-ya-tah-tha-punch-like-a-drunk-dummy-on-prom-night//
Ya lyrics ain't nottin-to-be-admired, who you stoppin-to-be-retired, do ya like a love struck patient wit ya coffin-to-be-desired//
Attackin ya achillies heel so I'm a say-this-diss-true, you a bitch, I'm gunna do ya like Pete Rock, elite...well They-Reminisce-Over-You//
Couldn't cope-cos-ma-rhyme-was-iller but you throwin weak-excuses, you better hope-dat-ma-lines-are-filler, I'll keep ya mouth shut like bitches tryin to speak-on-abuses//

Your rhymes are more shit than a hemeroid-is-brown, you've always proved you can't take a joke like an unemployed-clown//
You elite are all the same ya names-all-hype-no-might, throwin me threats online like game-all-type-no-fight, ya lyrics crash and burn like 911 planes, ya might as well have the same-small-right-to-flight//
Ya be dead-to-ya-doners, showin the boards you just a rediculas-jerk, lyrics to take ya head-off-ya-shoulders like ya name was Nicolas-Burk!//
Your shit ain't even fire, yo rhymes ain't hot-like-mars, only reguritating after raiding willy wonkas fridge could ya drop-sick-bars//

Researchin old threads like ya shoppin-for-skillz, ya lyrics are ok I ain't dogg-in-M, but I'll dodge-ya-men and then like you I'll be left droppin nottin-but-kill's!//
Gettin all upset cos I'm dissin-ya-dicks, I'll leave ya questioning your legitamecy like prisioner-pics//
Battle online but no doubt you'll "type" about UK, ya won't minus-tha-stereo,
You "ready or not", "I don't wanna know" cos you and elite are more whin'as-than-mario//

Crossed-complexion-can-ya-dig? cos ya styles like sin's , forget about ya win's ma names gunna be forever present in the lost-section-of-ya-sig!//
Don't even drop that "race" shit it don't work wit tha god-of-key-style, I cud jog 8 miles and still have enough breath to to dog-ya-free-style//
Ya only have to scroll to the bottom of this rhyme to recycle-ya-idioticy, I expect after this battle to see ya online status vacant like ya title-history//
I don't even have to swing ya punches are so lame they'd miss-yaself, I tried to refrain but I'll finish this battle with you dissin-yaself!//

--Call a newbie, have him ghost write for me, rip ya a to zzzzzz, cause ya got beat by the board's most "slept on" MC,//
Bezzie making ya the fool, got me steady hummin a Beatles tune cause ya "ass just got invaded" by a "chap from liverpool!!"//--

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2004, 03:26:23 AM »

--Call a newbie, have him ghost write for me, rip ya a to zzzzzz, cause ya got beat by the board's most "slept on" MC,//
Bezzie making ya the fool, got me steady hummin a Beatles tune cause ya "ass just got invaded" by a "chap from liverpool!!"//--

LOLOLOL I love how the best punch in your whole verse is the one that I wrote....Jus so everyone knows this is my punch, not bez's, shame shame bez....and so you know, I wrote it as a diss meaning that if you got beat by bez you must be real wack...don't forget that me and Sin taught you how to battle in the first place, or should I bump the thread?  
« Last Edit: May 16, 2004, 03:54:46 AM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2004, 03:35:24 AM »

LOLOLOL I love how the best punch in your whole verse is the one that I wrote....Jus so everyone knows this is my punch, not bez's, shame shame bez....
yer just showing what a bitch you are.  All over me one day the next dissin me.  Shut up man and let the votes do the talking.  Oh and don't give me any of this you bit that shit because it will prove how much more of a dumbass you are.  I personally didn't even think it was a good punch but a good way to actually finish my verse off, here where go again with the whole analysing shit, let the voters to that.

da_notorious_mack

Re:BEZ VS. VITO (VOTES!)
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2004, 04:19:16 AM »
vito..im not gunna vote cus it would be byist but u asked fa feed so imma give u some...

very nice verse bra...i personally luv your style..it seems like everyone on wcc usin the next mans style...but your flow dosent conform to that..which is probably why i enjoy yoyur verses..they are a breath of fresh air from the Tone-clones lol..

Don’t split hairs like a feminist, I split atoms into fragments,
Bout to pound this brit-as-if he had a WW2 Japanese alliance,

that was ill....my fav line from the 1st segment probably...

disagreed wit da crit so he took-his-chance-for-his-bitter-hatin’
felt tha need for a quick diss and looked-in-his-pants-for-inspiration, (LOL)
wanted-props turns out electric shocks was his solitary  reward (2)
wanton-thoughts about elite cocks got Bez drooling all over his keyboard!

lol..DAYUM....the flow on that bit was like... :o...them bars were probably your strongest imo...

I’m on the brink of madness, WCC mod status gave bez latitude to pass his wackness around-the-atlas, now his attitude lacks passiveness it once had,
I’ve rounded-at-last the point of apathy, honestly no honesty apparent as his habits, habitually acts as if he’s a hard ass,
So my autograph will be his epitaph, spare the keystyle board his endless drops of crap, I gotta laugh
when your so wack you made Mack switch back from rhymin’ in italic just not to be associated with ya ass!

LOL..you jus slapped that dudes face wit a soggy fish!...

hard verse vito....u need to holla at me bout a collab of some sorts...

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:BEZ VS. VITO (ROUND II VOTES! NOW!!!!!!)
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2004, 03:48:13 PM »
Ehhh...

bez

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2004, 11:18:18 AM »
uppi.

shellz, whats that about?

bez

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2004, 11:59:46 AM »
Sin, Kill, get on this!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2004, 03:28:57 AM »
aight, but I'm not gonna write a big review. dope ass battle, u both had nice ass multies even though u sumtimes put like 14 syllables together and "only" 8 rhymed or sumthin, but still, impressive multies overall, especially by Bez. But i'ma give it to Vito, cuz his punches hit a bit harder and Bez' verse got a bit weaker in the end. dope shit by bothof y'all tho

VOTE = VITO

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2004, 11:42:23 AM »
Yo, thanks for the vote kill, and the feedback...

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2004, 12:53:33 PM »
I thought my last 2 verse where the best.  Oh well.  Thanks for droppin.  Don't agree but thanks.

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2004, 01:20:10 PM »
I think your last bar was the best... ;D

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2004, 05:08:39 PM »
I thought my last 2 verse where the best.  Oh well.  Thanks for droppin.  Don't agree but thanks.

yeah i kinda feel u i don't like it when people critisize exactly what i consider the dopest part of my rhyme either. that happened to me more than once too...makes u think it's unfair but that's just the way it is. but i really read the verses and dropped a honest, unbiased vote...and it was close - props on ur verse too, dope shit from bolth of y'all fa real

bez

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2004, 05:51:49 PM »
its gravy man, all good!