Author Topic: New Pics Of My Car  (Read 486 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:New Pics Of My Car
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2004, 07:52:48 PM »
lol..I know...The difference is the Ebay intakes are made by random dudes with a mandral bender.. AEM actually is dyno tested and each bend is tested to make the best air velocity The pipe size also varys in the AEM...AEM is actually 6-8 HP while an Ebay one is about 3-5..Anything is an improvement over the stock airbox. Just don't buy them bootleg headers and shit off ebay and your set.
 Another question...Noon did you use K&N filter Oil on that shit before you out it on cuz if you didn't you are gonna ruin your engine..Go get some.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2004, 07:55:35 PM by Craiga »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2004, 10:57:34 PM »
You'd probably beat me, mine just has a stock 302 in it.  It's not all that crazy, but damn, powerful enough for me.  I was surprised it was that fucking fast with no modifications when I got it.  I haven't done shit to it.  

I've got a ton of fucking cars that me and my 2 brothers share.  

1. 1969 Mustang coupe
2. 1971 Monte Carlo -restored w/350
3. 1965 Chevy stepside pickup - partially restored w/350
4. ANOTHER 1965 Chevy Stepside - currently restoring
5. 1966 Plymouth Valiant cruiser (restored, 225 slant six)
6. 1963 Chevy Impala (currently restoring, 350)
7. 1964 Mercury Comet (My father's car, restoration stopped when he died, 302 Boss)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2004, 11:21:21 PM »
i bet 100 bucks that i'd beat noon in a race 8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2004, 12:43:50 AM »
You'd probably beat me, mine just has a stock 302 in it.  It's not all that crazy, but damn, powerful enough for me.  I was surprised it was that fucking fast with no modifications when I got it.  I haven't done shit to it.  

1. 1969 Mustang coupe
7. 1964 Mercury Comet (My father's car, restoration stopped when he died, 302 Boss)

fuckin biladen

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2004, 01:18:35 AM »
The part I just added is a cold air intake. It just replaced the stock air intake which sucks up hot air. The cold air intake gives you more hp.. Like 8-12 hp which you sometimes dont feel too often. The sound is amazing though.

We call that an Induction kit over here.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2004, 02:21:18 AM »

1. 1969 Mustang coupe

fuckin biladen

Hmm.  I dunno what that word means.  I'll pretend it's good.

Thanks!  I try, but I gotta give all credit to my fam who raised me right.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2004, 02:21:42 AM »
The part I just added is a cold air intake. It just replaced the stock air intake which sucks up hot air. The cold air intake gives you more hp.. Like 8-12 hp which you sometimes dont feel too often. The sound is amazing though.

We call that an Induction kit over here.

Same thing in U.S.A.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2004, 07:22:46 AM »
I know things about all cars..I just like to modify cars..some people call ricers gay but I give them props because at least there is something done to the car..even if i had a Geo Metro I would probably modify it.

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2004, 07:36:21 AM »
nice ride  8)

no matter what time of day u pull up somewhere... red always looks good.  ;D

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2004, 12:38:29 PM »
nice ride  8)

no matter what time of day u pull up somewhere... red always looks good.  ;D

Thanks.
I think this pic is fucking pimp.

The body kit that I want is a Viper body kit.

The expensive part about tha body kit is that I dont want to ride around with a fiberglass front end. I gotta pick up a Urethane front end from the guy who owns that car I just posted for $299. Then ofcourse its gona cost to paint and put on.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Oh and Craiga.. I gotta get some of that spray stuff  :-\

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2004, 12:40:06 PM »
Ive also thought about just getting Razzi side skirts and not getting a rear or a front. Tell me what you think...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2004, 03:23:46 PM »
looks good, your car is an automatic right?
also, dont say ebay non brand intakes are same as AEM or top brands like that, cause its not even close, just some advice, if you are gonna spend money on your car, might as well spend a little more but get the best.
i got a 95 maxima, completely stock, but im just geting subs, tvs and rims in it. no offence but ill burn you... i want some money tho, i wana buy an integra gsr and fuckin make it my project car, drop a stage 3 turbo, strip it, get the shit like 400hp on like 2200 lbs... DAAAMN

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2004, 03:54:11 PM »
ok not bad..but you still can never hide one thing...its a dodge  :-\...ouch you can never duck that, get yourself a better ride instead of trying to pimp out a low end model...i laugh my ass off when i see peps that try to deck out their cavaliers  ::)

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2004, 05:32:49 PM »
ok not bad..but you still can never hide one thing...its a dodge  :-\...ouch you can never duck that, get yourself a better ride instead of trying to pimp out a low end model...i laugh my ass off when i see peps that try to deck out their cavaliers  ::)

I bet you laugh your ass off when you see a pimped out SRT4 pull up and they smoke the shit out of you.. Right?  ;)

J/P Mang.
You also dont know too much about the Avenger. Its not made by Dodge, just sold by them... Mitsubishi makes it. And it isnt anything close to a low end model. The car was worth about $28-31k when they first came out.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 05:33:17 PM by Noon Bank$ »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2004, 05:53:11 PM »

I bet you laugh your ass off when you see a pimped out SRT4 pull up and they smoke the shit out of you.. Right?  ;)

J/P Mang.
You also dont know too much about the Avenger. Its not made by Dodge, just sold by them... Mitsubishi makes it. And it isnt anything close to a low end model. The car was worth about $28-31k when they first came out.  ;)
listen about the srt4, is fast, ill give u that, i mean its a fuckin neon w/ 240hp to the wheels, 0-60 5.6, BUT, id pay 6-7 k more, and get a 350z, OR get a used luxury car, Speed isnt everything ...