Author Topic: snoop dogg = GOAT  (Read 851 times)

Tha Crip

Re:snoop dogg = GOAT
« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2004, 02:01:45 AM »
lmfao at dude getting shit on for saying CHUUUUUUCH......hahahahahaha i use to do dat shit all da time.....never heard a peep from ne one.....although i think my karma paid for it.......hahahaha
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Don Seer

« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2004, 02:53:37 AM »
speaking of not fitting in...^^^ looks like dude got banned lol

it was jamal ;)

Bomb-A®

« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2004, 01:32:25 AM »
no matter who u call the greatest, some1 is always gonna disagree. but calling snoop the g.o.a.t.....i think most people disagree. he's right up there tho. he failed to keep his career consistent. u never know what his albums will sound like. unlike gangstarr....now theyre great. every album bangs and consistent too.

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2004, 02:04:02 AM »
speaking of not fitting in...^^^ looks like dude got banned lol

it was jamal ;)

Seer, I don't really think that was Jamal...He told me he was posting on some other name. :-X

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2004, 08:54:30 PM »
Where is Snoop rank, well not at number one, but he is in the top 10. Snoop is like many tight rappers with great careers, you know someone out there is better, but it doesn't matter because what he brings is still great. Every time there's a GOAT conversation, Snoop has a shot of being brought up. It's rappers like a Snoop, Method Man, Redman, Ice Cube, Jay-Z, Big Daddy Kane, Nas, Eminem, Scarface, Run DMC, LL Cool J, that keep rap going. Yeah, rappers like Biggie, 2Pac, KRS-One, Rakim, they shine like no one else, and all of them are the main rappers when talking about GOAT, but just because they outshine everyone else, doesn't mean the rest are wack. Now talking about rappers that never deserve their shots, like a Nelly, Vanilla Ice, then you can talk, but the rest are the reason hip-hop is sucessful. Forget who's GOAT, you don't have the great westcoast sales in the early 90's without Snoop. Snoop help lanch the careers of Warren G, Nate Dogg, Daz, Kurupt, Tha Eastsidaz, and others. Say what you will, no one can ever denie Snoop his place in the top 10, no one can ever denie Snoop has had one of the greatest careers, had a great influence, and still is pulling strings like a don.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2004, 12:14:31 PM »
^^^homie everyone knows snoops a don, he might be a skinny nigga but homie still a bad bwoy when it comes to music........he aint goat but like u said, he'd be in my top 10 and many others and has had one of the best rap careers hittin mo than ten years, u gotta be rated..........