Author Topic: GTA: San Andreas: More Info & Screenshots (HOT!)  (Read 1411 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:GTA: San Andreas: More Info & Screenshots (HOT!)
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2004, 01:29:03 PM »
Word this game is gonna b fuckin dope  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2004, 03:40:56 PM »
No way...REFLECTIONS???!?!?!   HOLY SHIT!!!!

AND HOUSE BREAK INS???!!!!  GET THE FUCK OUTTA TOWN!!!!!

(Tries to get excited about game...cannot, and pisses all over it).
« Last Edit: May 15, 2004, 03:41:28 PM by Xearo »

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2004, 04:05:28 PM »

lol your just mad cuz no one agress with you that halo is awesome.

Go play your little halo game, leave the mature games to us older guys. dont stay up too late playing it though youll be cranky in the morning

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2004, 04:49:39 PM »
So, according to you breaking into houses, killing people, and doing drive by's are all mature things....wow  ::)

Jome

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2004, 05:05:10 PM »
i guess the Halo fanboys were right.....no new improvements off the other GTA's  ::) ::)

Yup, this seems like a even bigger improvement to VC than VC was to GTA3..

when they said vice city was 2 times the size of gta3

i was thinking o ya bullshit.

now there saying san andreas is FOUR TIMES VICE CITY????

thats some awesome shit

Yeah, it's crazy.. 3 whole towns in 1 game..

U mad ?

Don't get upset cuz GTA breaks barriers and set trends, and Halo does what other FPS games have done before, several times.

If you didn't get the concept before, GTA is about innovative and near unlimited gameplay, not about having the highest resolution or weirdest looking space age aliens.

GTA San Andreas CANNOT compare to Halo 2's graphics...Halo 2's graphics are far superior.

GAMEPLAY.
G-A-M-E-P-L-A-Y.. come on say it with me..

This game is about stealing cars (illegal) and killing people (illegal).  Wow...great game there...

YES, and shooting aliens is very realistic and legal.

Doing illegal things is part of the concept.. you can't do illegal things in life, so you act it out in a game where you will not get locked up, shot or beaten up..

BTW, props to BGP.  8)

Montana00

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2004, 05:09:04 PM »
Doing illegal things is part of the concept.. you can't do illegal things in life, so you act it out in a game where you will not get locked up, shot or beaten up..

wait...its illegal to grind chainsaws into old women?

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2004, 03:12:41 PM »
lmao @ xearo...

getting dissed left right and centre cos nobody gives a fuck about halo...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2004, 12:53:21 AM »

wait...its illegal to grind chainsaws into old women?

only if you don't warn them first by firing a warning shot into the face of the person walking next to them  ;D

Smooth

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2004, 01:20:25 PM »
i guess the Halo fanboys were right.....no new improvements off the other GTA's  ::) ::)

Yup, this seems like a even bigger improvement to VC than VC was to GTA3..

when they said vice city was 2 times the size of gta3

i was thinking o ya bullshit.

now there saying san andreas is FOUR TIMES VICE CITY????

thats some awesome shit

Yeah, it's crazy.. 3 whole towns in 1 game..

U mad ?

Don't get upset cuz GTA breaks barriers and set trends, and Halo does what other FPS games have done before, several times.

If you didn't get the concept before, GTA is about innovative and near unlimited gameplay, not about having the highest resolution or weirdest looking space age aliens.

GTA San Andreas CANNOT compare to Halo 2's graphics...Halo 2's graphics are far superior.

GAMEPLAY.
G-A-M-E-P-L-A-Y.. come on say it with me..

This game is about stealing cars (illegal) and killing people (illegal).  Wow...great game there...

YES, and shooting aliens is very realistic and legal.

BTW, props to BGP.  8)

Great post...

Xearo your a punk... don't act like these aren't some nice upgrades... sittin there talkin about reflections and house break in's (the house break in's part is fuckin tight)... yet doesn't comment on the 3 city's that equals 4 times the area of vc... that alone makes this game amazing and a must have...

so yeah, you keep shooting your aliens while us gta fans keep doin are thing...

8)
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2004, 11:57:41 AM »
I will...happily

Only I doubt some retarded kid will go around shooting cars after he played Halo...oh wait, thats right...he went around shooting cars after he played GTA...my bad.

smerlus

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2004, 12:29:03 PM »
I will...happily

Only I doubt some retarded kid will go around shooting cars after he played Halo...oh wait, thats right...he went around shooting cars after he played GTA...my bad.

another good thing....GTA filters out the weak minded in our society....

but let's not forget that the columbine shooting were attributed to DOOM a FPS that took place in a space like enviroment :P

Montana00

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2004, 03:13:18 PM »
lol you stupid fuck youll think of anything to try and make your retard scifi ass look cool.

yea ok so two guys after playing gta went outside their house and shot at a car....hmm how many people bought this game again? o ya thats right millions.

so 2 outta 1,000,000 people do something bad as a result of a game (im making up million i dont evenknow the real number)

yea ok so halo doesnt have this "affect" on people. All halo does is start a revolution of nerds where all they talk about is halo and its predeceser halo 2.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2004, 05:46:40 PM »
Doom affected the kids at Columbine?  You sure?  I thought it was just cuz nobody liked em and picked on em all the time. ???

A "revolution" rampant?  Those are awfully big words for you to be using.

Kid # 1: "Hey, you see the new GTA?"
Kid # 2: "Which one?"
Kid # 1: "San Andreas.  It looks so amazing!!!  You can do house break ins, the graphics are better, and theres reflections!"
Kid # 2: "Awesome!!  I WANNA PLAY IT!"

Go have fun you two....lol

smerlus

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2004, 06:22:41 PM »
it's because they were picked on but they said Doom influenced them to do it...and i don't want to hear about games inciting violence....i read up on most cases and children have killed other children over a pokemon game.... so there goes the end of that arguement...

and you want a cool dialog.....how about

Trekkie 1: greeting earthling, have you aquired the new halo sequal for the xbox home transponder equipment

Trekkie 2: that's affirmitive! Z'larg the Conquerer is coming over to my Habitat today to eradicate the evil covenent from the face of the universe

Trekkie 1: What a joyous occasion, will there be solid consumable treats to digest?

Trekkie 2: That is also affirmative

together: JOY!

Montana00

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2004, 06:44:42 PM »
smerlus you get beat up for that kinda shit.

Seriously on this whole forum theres no way you could win this argument. Halo is such a pussy game, so you go play it. ill play a game that revolves around a badass, not some fucking futuristic shooting game.

you just sound so stupid coming over here talking shit about gta when nobody agrees with your lame ass