Author Topic: Anthony Peeler - tha fuck? :D :D  (Read 499 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anthony Peeler - tha fuck? :D :D
« on: May 16, 2004, 03:37:15 PM »
what the hell went into Peeler? He beat the shit out of the MVP in 2 rounds in the middle of the court! Unbelieveable... yet he's a veteran who should know better than that and shouldnt have that kind of temper.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

Re:Anthony Peeler - tha fuck? :D :D
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 04:22:41 PM »
Well I dont know about beat the shit outta him, he gave him a nice elbow to the chops and KG just took it like a champ.  It didnt seem to faze KG at all.  It was a stupid move by Peeler for sure.

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2004, 04:35:34 PM »
yea that was messed up, but i was hoping for garnett to hit back so wolves would loose next game

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2004, 04:52:36 PM »
Well I dont know about beat the shit outta him, he gave him a nice elbow to the chops and KG just took it like a champ.  It didnt seem to faze KG at all.  It was a stupid move by Peeler for sure.

He first hit his elbow into garnett's stomach. Garnett collapsed. No Ref saw it. Kings ball, Kings misfire, Wolves bring the ball back in Kings area.. Peeler approaches Garnett who just got up again.. bumps into Garnett, and tries to give him a punch in the face! Damn! I never saw that before in a Basketball Game. I guess he tried to give Garnett his fist in the face - but since he's unexperienced at punching someone, he just hits Garnetts neck with his elbow, prolly cause Garnetts much taller. I know since this Nazi guy who tried to hit my homie in the face did the exact same thing cause my homie was much taller.
No, it's not a sin

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2004, 07:27:49 PM »
i think peeler meant to hit garnett with his elbow. much more force....

didn't really think it was a stupid move by peeler. who gives a shit? the kings go deep in the bench, what the fuck they need peeler for? if kg hit back, then that would have been stupid.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2004, 10:00:35 PM »
lol that was awesome, KG was tryin to get back at peeler and peeler wasnt takin none of that chump shit and hit him pretty hard with his elbow to the jaw,i dont know who said neck, but if you watched the replays it was obvious he hit him in the jaw, and after you could see garnett and touchin his jaw and playin with his tongue and shit, peeler did some damage.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2004, 11:07:22 PM »
He was tryna' get Garnett to hit back, so they would both get suspended for a game...That would mean no Garnett for game 7, which means easy win for Sacramento... :-\

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2004, 11:22:40 PM »
you could tell garnett was ready to scrap , he had his fists up after he got hit and was mean muggin,lol.

what's even crazier , they use to be close team mates

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2004, 04:14:18 AM »
lol that was awesome, KG was tryin to get back at peeler and peeler wasnt takin none of that chump shit and hit him pretty hard with his elbow to the jaw,i dont know who said neck, but if you watched the replays it was obvious he hit him in the jaw, and after you could see garnett and touchin his jaw and playin with his tongue and shit, peeler did some damage.

yea that was me, I screw up. even though, you just dont hit ppl like peeler did. that's just not how it is done.

what's even crazier , they use to be close team mates

LOL! havent even thought about that, damn, that's just insane

« Last Edit: May 17, 2004, 04:30:43 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2004, 06:51:14 AM »
peeler sounds like a bit of a bitch to me...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2004, 06:33:55 PM »
yeah it was a bit of a rick fox move....

but fuck that shit, peeler did the smart thing, made the sacrifice for his team. he knew that if he and kg got kicked out, kings would win for sure. but kg did the smart thing as well and decided not to get into it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2004, 07:44:59 AM »

but fuck that shit, peeler did the smart thing, made the sacrifice for his team. he knew that if he and kg got kicked out, kings would win for sure. but kg did the smart thing as well and decided not to get into it.

LOL.. so you say it's the smart thing to hit other players in the face during NBA games? oh well, so I guess NBA players are dumb asses. unless they arent I wonder why we dont have rows going on in the middle of the court during a playoff game.
No, it's not a sin

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2004, 04:12:07 PM »

LOL.. so you say it's the smart thing to hit other players in the face during NBA games? oh well, so I guess NBA players are dumb asses. unless they arent I wonder why we dont have rows going on in the middle of the court during a playoff game.

did you not read his explanation?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2004, 04:46:10 AM »

did you not read his explanation?

lol his explanation doesnt justify anything. like if the timberwolves were the only team that has a great player. like if the kings were the only team who'd take advantage if the best player of the opposing team is kicked out. like if this was the only series in the playoffs. you can go at shaq, duncan, etc.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2004, 07:22:05 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2004, 07:05:49 AM »
I saw this on sportscenter. Dumb move on Peeler's part.

Gooooooooo TWolvez. Would be cool to see them in the CFinals!