1 (5.3%)
Batter Up
3 (15.8%)
Ride With Me
4 (21.1%)
Country Grammer
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Favorite Nelly track [poll]  (Read 899 times)

hector

Re:Favorite Nelly track [poll]
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2004, 09:11:12 AM »
Your a fag in my book if you like anything by nelly.  and max/kain, I think you have been on the wrong message board this whole time.  I think what you want is the New Kids On The Block forum.

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2004, 09:35:17 AM »
Your a fag in my book if you like anything by nelly.  and max/kain, I think you have been on the wrong message board this whole time.  I think what you want is the New Kids On The Block forum.

Your a fag in my book if you like anything by mac dre  ;D like any1 knows who the fuck he is.

Gay Bay

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2004, 10:12:12 AM »

Your a fag in my book if you like anything by mac dre  ;D like any1 knows who the fuck he is.

Gay Bay

in my book ure a fag if u call people fags for likin sumthin

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2004, 01:19:55 PM »
my list of nelly tracks would go like this: (yes i do like some stuff nelly has put out...but he puts out A LOT of crap)

Luven Me
Nellyville
Here We Come (w/ funk flex)
Tipdrill
Hot In Herre
Ride Wit Me
Dillemma
If (from neptunes present clones album)
Country Grammar
CG2
Roc The Mic Remix (w/ Beanie Sigel, Freeway, & Murphy Lee)
Groovin Tonight (w/ st. lunatics & brian mcknight)
St. Louie
Greed Hate Envy
Steal Da Show
Thicky Thick Girl
Say Now
Boom D Boom (w/ St. Lunatics)
Show Em What They Won (w/ St. Lunatics)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2004, 01:56:01 PM »

Gay Bay

wtf? mac dre got a song with snoop and his new cd has a track by dr dre, and u say no one knows him? lol get outta of here

bay > bullshit you listen to
« Last Edit: May 20, 2004, 01:56:26 PM by D1G1T4L »

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2004, 02:09:33 PM »

Gay Bay

wtf? mac dre got a song with snoop and his new cd has a track by dr dre, and u say no one knows him? lol get outta of here

ask a random person who mac mall is ::)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2004, 02:15:23 PM »
"Country Grammer" is his best single.  I don't like any of the others but "#1" was okay.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2004, 05:24:18 PM »
Its getting hot in herre..

so take off all your clothes  :P :P

prolly my fav out of all his songs, even though I don't like him one bit..

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2004, 05:36:09 PM »
i vote country gramar, cause that shit was huge, i liked EI also, and Wrap something, i like smoking to that song

hector

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2004, 07:03:50 PM »

Gay Bay

wow, this thread is a perfect example of how gay this forum has become, 99% due to members.  You know, your right, nobody on here does know who mac dre is.  A fucking thread about your favorite Nelly song, has gotten at least twice the amount of reply's that any mac dre thread has ever gotten.  Thats fucking sad.    If I had the choice of hearing Nelly for an hour, or nails scratched against a chalkboard, I would choose the chalckboard.  

BTW Kain, Mac Dre shits on Nelly, and he shits on every other homo rapper that you like.  but your a fuckin square and wouldn't like nor relate to any music he makes.

JTSimon

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2004, 10:12:42 PM »

Gay Bay

wow, this thread is a perfect example of how gay this forum has become, 99% due to members.  You know, your right, nobody on here does know who mac dre is.  A fucking thread about your favorite Nelly song, has gotten at least twice the amount of reply's that any mac dre thread has ever gotten.  Thats fucking sad.    If I had the choice of hearing Nelly for an hour, or nails scratched against a chalkboard, I would choose the chalckboard.  

BTW Kain, Mac Dre shits on Nelly, and he shits on every other homo rapper that you like.  but your a fuckin square and wouldn't like nor relate to any music he makes.

Mac 10 Dre can shit on anyone he wants.

Who cares? No one asked for your evaluation.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2004, 10:31:56 PM »

Gay Bay

ask a random person who mac mall is ::)

mac mall? mac mall is a different rapper from mac dre..... lol
and lots of people know mac dre around here..... pretty much everyone who listens to rap other than what's being played on the radio..........
and just cause he is not widely known as nelly doesnt mean he is worse..... shit might as well say vanilla ice and mc hammer are best rappers ever lol

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2004, 11:14:12 PM »
Who produced #1?

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2004, 11:34:41 PM »
Who produced #1?

Nelly - #1
Produced by Waiel "Wally" Yagnham

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over