Author Topic: Religion: Why is it Needed?  (Read 254 times)

Woodrow

Re:Religion: Why is it Needed?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2004, 07:14:22 PM »
Said it before I could. People need to understand that parts of the Qu'ran were revealed while Mohammed (PBUH) was at war with the Pagans.
Seems like a lot of Muslims need to understand this as well...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2004, 07:24:16 PM »
Said it before I could. People need to understand that parts of the Qu'ran were revealed while Mohammed (PBUH) was at war with the Pagans.
Seems like a lot of Muslims need to understand this as well...

I agree 100%.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2004, 12:43:41 PM »
Religion segregates more than it integrates.

Religion is not needed, GOD is.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2004, 06:15:44 PM »
"organized religion is for the weak minded"  one of the best quotes ever...basically its was once used to govern people(ten commantments for example...ok god really told moses this...gimme a break) now its used to brainwash/control/give comfort...give easy answers to difficult questions in life....i could go on and on about tons of bullshit about religon and how narrow minded and stupid some are(and i've taken religion classes in college to dont try to feed me any bs)

my thoughts on religion...  ::).