Author Topic: Who want what?  (Read 465 times)

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
Who want what?
« on: May 19, 2004, 01:19:56 PM »
yea, i am back muthafuckas is sayng what?
okay, coming with it

you want it/ you can get/ no matter who you with/ if you roll with him, i'll fuck you up with him/ its about time u knuckle up/ or put on a safe belt/ and buckle up/ imma hit u with hardest/ don't disregard this/ i told you once/ don't let me tell you agian/ i don't give a fuck who is who/ come at me and u well get too/ its about who has that certain flow/ it has a unique beat, that get a bit mystic/ but i keep it ballistic/ ready to be in this/ i am just getting started/ so sit back an grab a bag/ watch me indeed/ i have a couple of question/ who is the champ?/ what style does he claim?/ is hip hop or mainly about to go pop?/ does he have an effect on socity?/ roiting with me/ i am trying to get in/ i am surrounding myself with some/ bullshit,  u dudes can do this/ i am gonna give props/ cuz dukes really have some business/ par meaning, astro be leaning/ like some larenzo/ on my benzo/ i am coming out this summer/ gonna floss in a tricked out hummer/ gonna fuck you up with that young gunner/ whos looks mean, with that tre pound/ nigga go and figure/ who is tha new spinner/ i am a winner!!!

look muthafuckas, i am just droping freestyle shit. but, u wanna go lets go. muthafuck don't be a hoe!!!!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Who want what?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 05:18:43 PM »
"you want it/ you can get/ no matter who you with/ if you roll with him, i'll fuck you up with him"

slim shady, is that you....?

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 05:21:41 PM »
I got guns and knives so I wont hesitate to shoot or cut ya,
Leave ya feelin punk'd, minus the aston kutcher!

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2004, 09:40:22 AM »
first off, em said "you want it, u can get it, blah blah, and then if u with him i'll fuck u up with him." also that was 50 verse, then em used it. check ur hip hop.

use ur guns/ i got bullet proof/ pull tha blade, make sure u sharpen it/ cuz muthafuckas make that mistake/ of using a dull knife/ poke poke, huh, holla back black!/ i am the coming for ya/ get ready/ cuz u soft and/ i am gonna make u disapper like tha band/ but u ain't puff/ more less u a nobody! if u can handle/ me, show me/ bez u like a bitch/ please, u can't get nothing from me/i not a lifegaurd, so i can't be ur savior/ so get a new favlor! being a cherry is getting old!

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 11:16:43 AM »
I don't mean to nitpick over details, but in the song off dj muggs mixtape,  called we all die one day, em spits before 50, and says

"We gonna bring it to anybody who want it
you want it? you gonna get it
name em we gon hit em, chew em up and spit em out
too much venom and if you role with 'em
we gonna fuck you up with 'em"

Not that I really care...but just be careful "borrowing" lines, people might consider it biting ;)

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

bez

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 11:54:02 AM »
Look at you bitin off fuckin dj-muggs,
I'll purchase ya ass online and never send ya a dime like fuckin ebay-thugs,

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2004, 12:05:13 PM »
i hate it, when dudes, is so soft/ they want attention/ screaming at the top of their lungs/ sounding like mike tyson/ e-bay, huh/ someone has been shopping/ u looking for new gear/ let me guess, new throwbacks/ and all that shit, that make a muthafucka think they can rap /the muggs track, we bout/ mis inturptations/ time i am wastin'/ u ain't noithing but some wack rap trying to get on a track/ u need a gimmick, one that will make u a livin'/ put u one some nas shit/ i am gonna kick knowledge/ but, duke how u think u one of tha best/ u is a two line hitter/ after this u gonna be a quitter!

what??

bez

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2004, 12:29:25 PM »
what indeed.

What, you have no talent!

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2004, 09:28:07 AM »
yea., tell ur self that muthafucka, whatever makes u feel good. fuck actor, pussy. i mean no disrespect, but it is hip hop, why u getting hurt like a bitch.

bez

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2004, 01:00:02 PM »
ya need to hip hop ya ass outter here :)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2004, 09:52:20 AM »
ya need to hip hop ya ass outter here :)
;D ;D ;D

now i know who you r, you r phantomchild, right?
you wid da psychopathproblem wid slashez..... 8)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

bez

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2004, 12:31:19 PM »
what

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2004, 06:03:58 AM »
i didnt mean you bez i meant mystic_83, tha name is a  bit stupid, sounds like a chatname....
but back to the topic:
he said first we should remember who he is, cuz he was one time on this page, and i said he is phantomchild cuz hes puttin slashez after each second word 2, you know, and everythin soundz like phantomchild.......but im not sure!  ???
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

arsonist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Shanti Bananas
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2004, 09:57:51 AM »
nah, fuck a phantom, i am DJ Arsonist. Red Arsonist, if u wanna be right about it. so fuck who ever you said not, important enough to remember who name.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2004, 10:22:59 AM »
aaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaa, aight, sorry man,...!
[J-Live]