Author Topic: Pharoahe Monch in talks with SHADY Records, Organized Konfusion up in the air..  (Read 325 times)

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
This was mentioned in the June XXL too.  I left it at work but I remember it also saying something like it would be with a production deal with Kon Artist.

If anyone has the issue it's at the end of the Rawkus article.

Also, he needs this.  He hasn't put an album out in five years and his 3 group albums and solo have never even gone gold.  Even with his huge single "Simon Says" Internal Affiars didn't sell shit so I'm guessing he wants (and needs) a paycheck.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

The Watcher

Em wanted Monch to do 1-2 hooks on D12s album but he refused (so im told), think that would hurt this deal
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

DJ_Jay_Deee

This would be a horribly move. Pharoahe over em's cheesy beats makes me shiver.