Author Topic: EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day  (Read 1314 times)

platinumk777

EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day
« on: May 23, 2004, 07:36:09 PM »
Did any of you catch the Guerrero vs Bradshaw match Judgment Day? Guerrero botched his blade job, and as a result, ended up losing an approximate of 1.5 to 2 pints of blood. After the match, he went into shock and was taken to the hospital to be treated with IV fluids. And just this week on Smackdown, Guerrero turned pale and passed out due to overexhaustion and the effects of the blood loss. Paramedics rushed in, gave him oxygen and rushed him out.

I've watched wrestling for 15 years, and I've never seen anyone lose blood the way Guerrero did last week. In a matter of seconds after the blade job, the blood was squirting so much that he was covered in blood from his forehead to his waist. Believe it or not, this made me more squeamish than the beheading video.

http://www.4w-wrestling.com/ppv2/index05.shtml

I think this pic was taken 3-4 seconds after the blade job. Feel free to browse the pics and see the damage. I remember the crowd screaming "ohhhhhhhhh" in shock when they saw that image. It was just too intense, and I'm pretty concerned for this guy, cause he's in terrible shape right now.

Did any of you see this? What did you think about it?

JTSimon

Re:EXTREME blood loss at WWE Judgment Day
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 07:51:40 PM »
Ahhh I could never cut myself.

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2004, 09:05:16 PM »
My little godson was near the front row and he said that a lady next to him turned her head the rest of the match and didnt really want to see anymore, he told me it looked like any other match with blood in it, nothing out of the ordinary

I did not see the match, so  i cannot elaborate on this, but that is actual testimony from someone who was actually there

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2004, 11:49:11 PM »
its wrestling...he wasnt really cut... ::)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2004, 05:38:41 AM »
"its wrestling...he wasnt really cut... "

lol tell me ur kidding ....

as for sick blade jobs ... this one ranks up there with
Jay Briscoe VS Samoa Joe in he steel cage

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2004, 07:22:40 AM »

Its clear you don't know a thing about wrestling. That's not fake blood, its real and those are real cuts that they have from being cut open. Eddie was sent to the Hospital because of his blood loss and he passed out for real. If you think its fake look at that cut that Eddie has on his forehead.

You're just one of those Assholes who don't understand the sacrifices they give and what they put their body through in that ring to entertain the audience.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2004, 08:57:31 AM »
i did not see the match but now i'd really like to check it out...

you guys act like it hurts when they cut themselves, when in reality it compared to when you cut yourself with a razor...i remember reading that there is a spot on your forhead that if you cut it the right way it'll bleed like crazy and that's why they only cut themselves on their forheads and not anywhere else...don't think they're sacrificing themselves when cutting their heads, think of it as sacrifice when they do moonsaults off cages, moves outside the ring, and shit like chairshots...the  cuts really aren't bad at all...although this guerro shit sounds like an acception, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2004, 11:15:14 AM »

Its clear you don't know a thing about wrestling. That's not fake blood, its real and those are real cuts that they have from being cut open. Eddie was sent to the Hospital because of his blood loss and he passed out for real. If you think its fake look at that cut that Eddie has on his forehead.

You're just one of those Assholes who don't understand the sacrifices they give and what they put their body through in that ring to entertain the audience.

lol!!

u honestly believe that if Eddie really collapsed like he did in the ring....lookin like he was havin a seizure, Bradshaw would have REALLY jumped on top of him and pinned him? lol cmon man...if he was really that messed up, then he could have died...and definetely Bradshaw jumpin ontop of him, coulda killed him. Let me guess, u think that Bradshaw and him really hate eachother in real life too huh? lol. Cmon, be real homie.

Yes, wrestlers do really get hurt sometimes....but guess what. When they get hurt, its by ACCIDENT!! they arent REALLY fighting eachother (news flash!!!). I used to think they were REALLY fighting eachother also....but i was 9, then i grew up lol

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2004, 11:27:45 AM »

lol!!

u honestly believe that if Eddie really collapsed like he did in the ring....lookin like he was havin a seizure, Bradshaw would have REALLY jumped on top of him and pinned him? lol cmon man...if he was really that messed up, then he could have died...and definetely Bradshaw jumpin ontop of him, coulda killed him. Let me guess, u think that Bradshaw and him really hate eachother in real life too huh? lol. Cmon, be real homie.

Yes, wrestlers do really get hurt sometimes....but guess what. When they get hurt, its by ACCIDENT!! they arent REALLY fighting eachother (news flash!!!). I used to think they were REALLY fighting eachother also....but i was 9, then i grew up lol

I wasn't talking about Smackdown!, Eddie collapsed after the PPV and was rushed to Hospital after the PPV which is what I said before. And if its do fake lets see you go into the ring with one of these guys, and you'll see how fake it is.

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2004, 12:46:00 PM »
i used to watch wcw when i was a kid and stopped.

can someone please explain to me about this blood.

i used to see wwf people get blown open in the head by a chair and stuff.

how real is this, and how do they get all these cuts

bez

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2004, 12:47:40 PM »
Its fake but it has its limits.  its fake as in its an act, everything is staged but of course being slammed down onto the canvas is gunna hurt a bit but the point is these guys are trained to do it.

How do you know Eddie was rushed to hospital?  They didn't pull the "Oh no the wrestler has been put into the ambulance on the stretcher and hes being rushed to hopsital" scene again did they?  JR and King act all shocked, we watch as the ambulance drives off.  In the meantime when we cut back to JR and King the Ambulance turns around and comes back to the area, drops Eddie back off, Eddie gets out tired from his match.  no Injury.

platinumk777

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2004, 01:41:40 PM »
Its fake but it has its limits.  its fake as in its an act, everything is staged but of course being slammed down onto the canvas is gunna hurt a bit but the point is these guys are trained to do it.

How do you know Eddie was rushed to hospital?  They didn't pull the "Oh no the wrestler has been put into the ambulance on the stretcher and hes being rushed to hopsital" scene again did they?  JR and King act all shocked, we watch as the ambulance drives off.  In the meantime when we cut back to JR and King the Ambulance turns around and comes back to the area, drops Eddie back off, Eddie gets out tired from his match.  no Injury.

Dude, I'm just as skeptic as the next man... I've given up on wrestling a long time ago. But you can't fake turning white like a ghost, and passing out like he did. You remember when Shawn Michaels had passed out once in the ring also, and they had to give him oxygen and carry him out. Well, that was proved to be legit, and this one is no different. And during Smackdown (when this happened), everyone stopped, and the announcers came to the ring... the announcers!! These guys don't budge for shit, but given the severity of the situation, they actually came into the ring to see how Guerrero was doing. I'm sure you know a thing or two about wrestling, and I'm sure you know that announcers don't get involved to sell a wrestler's injury.

C'mon guys... at least watch Judgment Day before you insist that he wasn't hurt at all. What next? Austin didn't break his neck in the ring? Mick Foley didn't suffer a severe concussion during Hell In A Cell? Wrestling is fake, but you'd be stupid to say that these guys are simply "great actors" selling their injuries.

Montana00

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2004, 06:10:24 PM »
so how do they actually get bloody.

cuz ive seen bits and pieces of wwe and they always have bloody forheads.

is that real blood?

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2004, 07:16:59 PM »
Just part of the storyline.  Just like the mom heart attack. ::)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2004, 09:26:57 PM »
"can someone please explain to me about this blood."

the wrestler has a tiny blade hidden in his boots or wherever , and he uses it to cut himself open really quickly.......... someitmes a little bit f blood comes out but sometimes all hell breaks loose if they go to deep with the cut