Poll

Who will win American Idol 3 ?

Diana DeGarmo
3 (25%)
Fantasia Barrino
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: American Idol [poll]  (Read 370 times)

JTSimon

American Idol [poll]
« on: May 26, 2004, 06:21:00 AM »

Diana DeGarmo(L) and Fantasia Barrino, the final two 'American Idol' contestants are shown on stage Kodak Theatre in Hollywood on 'American Idol' May 25, 2004 after competing with their final three songs of the competition. The two southern teenagers who will learn on Wednesday which one will become the country's next instant pop star.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:American Idol [poll]
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2004, 06:46:30 AM »
Fantasia...i dont even watch the show but i heard her once and  :o

pappy

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 08:03:31 AM »
GO DIANA
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 08:05:07 AM by Tom Gotti »

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 03:41:23 PM »
I really don't give a shit, its not like the winner is going anywhere. Just look at the past two.

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 06:24:11 PM »
same here. im sick of these bullshit tv shows
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 08:27:09 PM »
I really don't give a shit, its not like the winner is going anywhere. Just look at the past two.

You must be fucking drunk.  The first winner, Kelly Clarkson went platinum.  The last season, both Ruben, and Clay Aiken went platinum.  The american idol compilation cd's also went platinum, and Kelly, Clay, and Ruben are selling out arenas all over the United States... oh wait, you're French.  Yall don't have arenas because 90 degree heat waves kill you by the thousands.  Wouldn't want to get everybody in a big bowl and then have a compressor go out or something, we'd have a fucking tragedy on our hands.  

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2004, 09:11:55 PM »
come to australia, we get like 45-46 degrees here (celcius)
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2004, 09:15:32 PM »
I wanted Diana to win,  but i just found out that Fanstasia won...oh well

bez

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2004, 09:21:12 PM »
I understand what dibbler is saying thought.  Clarkson is a cutie but these two don't have the looks of a Pop Idol.  I am actually very suprised Cowell let it get to this stage.  Of course it ain't all about looks its about voice too but looks do help considerably when your trying to become a worldwide pop-star.  If clarkson came on my tv I would leave it on, if one of them two did I would probably turn channels over.

I think of course your gunna be "big" if your the American idol winner and that whole thing is gunna last until your first album is released, and some time after, I'd say probably about a year.  Then its make or break time.  Its America of course your first album is going to be big but after a while people will loose interested and if you ain't got the looks as well as the voice then you might just become a past pop star, or the winner might even find themselves trying out for the next pop idol contest. lol

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2004, 11:20:06 PM »
That was a great show  :D
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 11:20:28 PM by Max Powers »

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2004, 05:39:01 PM »
The whole concept is genius.  As a record exec, you want the person who's going to be loved by America, so America will buy their album.  It would be any record exec's dream to have ALL OF AMERICA and half of the world listen to artist's demos, and then TELL the Record Exec whom to record, so they can buy the albums, lol.  That would be an invaluable poll, because it's right there in black and white, whoever they choose, would sell very well.  

Not only have the 2 Simons figured out a way to

1. Get america to listen to 12 artist's demos
2. Get america to pick which ones they like the most

but they've also figured out a way to get PAID doing it, lol.  They're actually making money, figuruing out how to make money.  Think about the concept of this fucking show for a minute, it's genius.

As for Simon "letting it get this far", he's going to let anybody win.  Why? Because whoever America votes #1 obviously has the best chance of selling well, because America just said they liked them more than the others!  G.E.N.I.U.S.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2004, 08:09:13 AM »
"90 degree heat waves kill you by the thousands"

lol that was hilarious .... french people are hilariously wussy-like

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2004, 08:50:48 AM »
"90 degree heat waves kill you by the thousands"

lol that was hilarious .... french people are hilariously wussy-like

lol yeah it's funny when thousands of old people die ;D

Happens in America too.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2004, 12:47:00 PM »

You must be fucking drunk.  The first winner, Kelly Clarkson went platinum.  The last season, both Ruben, and Clay Aiken went platinum.  The american idol compilation cd's also went platinum, and Kelly, Clay, and Ruben are selling out arenas all over the United States... oh wait, you're French.  Yall don't have arenas because 90 degree heat waves kill you by the thousands.  Wouldn't want to get everybody in a big bowl and then have a compressor go out or something, we'd have a fucking tragedy on our hands.  

First of all, seek help about your anger problems. Ok? Now those past performers on American Idol haven't been in the news for a while, and thus it appears that a lot of people forget about them besides the fact that Clay Aiken being gay always gets made fun of the Late Night shows. This might make you feel stupid, but I'm Canadian, not french I've siad it a thousand times that I just got the name from the Dan Patrick show on ESPN Radio, this is the name they call form Reds' pitcher Rob Dibble everytime he does an impression of a french guy. And being from close to Toronto, Ontario, we ahve the same weather conditions of New York and other states. So check the map and see where Toronto is and then talk about what kind of weather you think might be happening up here. (Just some help for you, Canada is the country above the USA. Because I get the impression of you that you might not know that.)

Suga Foot

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2004, 04:55:05 PM »
^lol^

I think it's good that Fantasia won.  I think she has a lot of tallent.  She'll probably be around foor a while.  IMO Latoya London was the best tho.

I'm all ready for the new season of Canadian Idol that starts this tuesday, lol.  I didn't watch it last year, but I'm gonna check it out this time.  It's probably gonna suck tho.