Author Topic: Why is ther no Spice_1-The_Ridah-2004-RAGEMP3 thread?  (Read 617 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Why is ther no Spice_1-The_Ridah-2004-RAGEMP3 thread?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2004, 01:52:49 AM »
Why is everybody so excited about that track with 2Pac? I mean, it's a great track... but it's old as fuck...

cause its finally released in the original form and how they really recorded it. but i understand you were excited hearin the wickiddy wack version with eminem
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2004, 03:38:26 AM »
Why is everybody so excited about that track with 2Pac? I mean, it's a great track... but it's old as fuck...

cause its finally released in the original form and how they really recorded it. but i understand you were excited hearin the wickiddy wack version with eminem

LOL!  ;D...its a good thing that the OG versions of remixed Pac songs come out in officially in the public cuz mothafuckaz needs to know the real deal....so its doesnt matter if the song is "old" or not...

Peace

LazyL

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2004, 04:31:55 AM »

I know this version for years ::)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2004, 05:39:05 AM »

i didnt say "finally hear it", I said "finally released" cause its released for the 1st time today. and dont you ever roll your eyez at me again bitch boy
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2004, 05:42:14 AM »
dont you ever roll your eyez at me again bitch boy

lmao

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2004, 05:46:50 AM »

i didnt say "finally hear it", I said "finally released" cause its released for the 1st time today. and dont you ever roll your eyez at me again bitch boy

Like I have only heard Em's Version :-X

Young Old Head

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2024, 09:41:29 AM »
Weasel Loc of Pomona City Rydaz is the other rapper on gangbang music.

Nope, that's DoItAll from Lords Of The Underground.

Cash Money Blood Gang