Author Topic: Take a look  (Read 119 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Take a look
« on: June 08, 2004, 07:49:10 PM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

Re:Take a look
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 08:24:53 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing him on a note, but it's really hard to decide whom he would replace.  The 10 dollar bill has Hamilton on it, and Reagan idolized Hamilton, so that wouldn't be a wise choice.  A possible solution would be to remove Lincoln from the $5.00 since he's already on the penny, but when it comes right down to it, Lincoln was a greater president than Reagan... so diminishing Lincoln's 'honor' by removing him from the 5.00 wouldn't be justified enough by honoring Reagan.  

If I had the decison myself, I'd probably do a monument to his honor in D.C., and issue a $1.00 coin with his likeness (replacing the sakagewia [sp?] gold dollar).  

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 10:16:08 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing him on a note, but it's really hard to decide whom he would replace.  The 10 dollar bill has Hamilton on it, and Reagan idolized Hamilton, so that wouldn't be a wise choice.  A possible solution would be to remove Lincoln from the $5.00 since he's already on the penny, but when it comes right down to it, Lincoln was a greater president than Reagan... so diminishing Lincoln's 'honor' by removing him from the 5.00 wouldn't be justified enough by honoring Reagan.  

If I had the decison myself, I'd probably do a monument to his honor in D.C., and issue a $1.00 coin with his likeness (replacing the sakagewia [sp?] gold dollar).  

lincoln's face is the reason they don't get rid of the penny so i doubt they'd get rid of him on a 5 dollar bill...maybe reagan can take the penny

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2004, 11:58:20 PM »
the ever popular $3 bill.

Honestly, Roosevelt should be put on a dollar first. Even if I was a Republican, I'd still believe that.