Author Topic: Radio Stations boycott Afroman  (Read 1492 times)

icebergmedium

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Radio Stations boycott Afroman
« on: June 09, 2004, 03:59:49 PM »
Yeah, their pissed off at his song called "suck a dick jockey" on the album. I guess because of some comments he made about clearchannel and disc jockeys. What do you think about a radio station hatin because of your lyrics?

Also, I don't know if you heard whack rappers or not but he just released whack rappers part 2. I like part 2 better, it's tight. The WHOLE DAMN ALBUM IS TIGHT!!!!!!!! Stay Up

DAYUM

Re:Radio Stations boycott Afroman
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 04:47:52 PM »
tight tight

whats his new albums name?

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 04:55:24 PM »
Fuck it
Im gona play it on my Show  ;D

icebergmedium

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2004, 05:25:46 PM »
The New Album is called Afroholic: Even Better Times........

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2004, 05:32:15 PM »
The New Album is called Afroholic: Even Better Times........

coo thanks

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2004, 11:04:27 PM »
Afroman is spittin nothin but straight truth on his album.  What radio stations are you talkin about so that I can boycott thier sorry ass.  West coast radio dont support west coast artist.  Especially so cal.  Fuckin west coast radio stations.  
IE

hector

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2004, 11:24:58 PM »
Afroman is spittin nothin but straight truth on his album.  What radio stations are you talkin about so that I can boycott thier sorry ass.  West coast radio dont support west coast artist.  Especially so cal.  Fuckin west coast radio stations.  
IE

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2004, 12:19:46 AM »
IE

preach!!! Im recordin a song right now dissin westcoast radio. But i aint worried about boycotts...they wouldnt put a local artist on if he came into tha station strapped wit a bomb...

« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 12:20:23 AM by .:DayGoStyLz:. »

icebergmedium

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2004, 02:51:39 AM »
Man, I feel you all on the new album.

All I heard was all clearchannel radio stations were boycotting his new album. I'll do some research and relay the info. Peace..................

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2004, 08:30:04 AM »
I heard whack rappers part 1, cant wait to hear part 2, why arent they on his album though?

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

icebergmedium

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2004, 01:41:35 PM »
I heard whack rappers part 1, cant wait to hear part 2, why arent they on his album though?

What's Going On Gangstauu,

Due to the high demand of whack rappers they decided to put it on the album now. In addition whack rappers part II is on there. Check it out on cduniverse.com. They have some snippets of part II. And I'm out..................

Tha Crip

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2004, 03:50:23 PM »
afro man sucks.........PERIOD
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

icebergmedium

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2004, 06:33:14 PM »
Have you ever listened to him or just turned the dial when he came on. I gurantee you if you heard some of his shit and didn't know who it was you would bump some of his shit. Especially, if your down with the west coast sound. Finally, to each his own. I feel you homie. That's the West Coast way.......And I'm out

Bomb-A®

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2004, 11:45:41 PM »
Have you ever listened to him or just turned the dial when he came on. I gurantee you if you heard some of his shit and didn't know who it was you would bump some of his shit. Especially, if your down with the west coast sound. Finally, to each his own. I feel you homie. That's the West Coast way.......And I'm out

never liked afroman. maybe he has the right attitude but that doesnt make up for lack of skill.....Over & out ;D

peace

icebergmedium

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2004, 09:16:05 AM »
Alright, lets start a new discussion within a discussion. Go to the media section and click on newest jointz. Peep out West Coast Rap & What If? by Afroman. Let see what everyone thinks about those two traccs. You know. We all fucc with that West Coast sound and flow. Let me know what you think. And I'm out. Peace..................