Author Topic: Why did U.S. go to Iraq for weapons, here they are!  (Read 504 times)

Jome

Why did U.S. go to Iraq for weapons, here they are!
« on: June 10, 2004, 11:33:28 AM »

The orange areas is where chemical weapons are stored:

VX, Mustard, Sarin, etc....

Newport, Indiana.. where 31.000 ton nervegas and 1269 ton VX-gas is stored:

Woodrow

Re:Why did U.S. go to Iraq for weapons, here they are!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 11:35:57 AM »
Because we don't have a history of using them on our neighbors, using them on our own population, and destabilizing the region of our world.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 11:50:59 AM »

Agent Orange, I rest my case..
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 11:52:30 AM by Jome »

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 12:28:43 PM »
How? Agent Orange is a herbicide
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 12:29:23 PM by Woodrow »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 01:11:27 PM »
Because we don't have a history of using them on our neighbors, using them on our own population, and destabilizing the region of our world.

where the only nation that has used nucular weapons in a war, in Vietnam we did use Agent Orange, and my Uncle now has lung cancer from it, he gets no Vet's benefits, and the government is not taken care of it either. Though after years of saving, he reall doesn't care because he can take care of it himself, what about other vets. Also, my cousin who was in the first Gulf War, she cannot have babies because the weapons we used in the Gulf War had some chemical that was very dangerous to our own solders, let alone the Iraqis. It's a long post if you want me to post details.

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 01:14:46 PM »
where the only nation that has used nucular weapons in a war,
Is that a question?

I guess I'm just too "dump" to understand what you're trying to say.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 01:33:42 PM by Woodrow »

smerlus

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 01:22:50 PM »

where the only nation that has used nucular weapons in a war, in Vietnam we did use Agent Orange, and my Uncle now has lung cancer from it, he gets no Vet's benefits, and the government is not taken care of it either. Though after years of saving, he reall doesn't care because he can take care of it himself, what about other vets. Also, my cousin who was in the first Gulf War, she cannot have babies because the weapons we used in the Gulf War had some chemical that was very dangerous to our own solders, let alone the Iraqis. It's a long post if you want me to post details.

while the use of those weapons are still wrong, they were tested for military purposes....Iraq used their WMD's on hundreds of thousands of innocent people knowing fully beforehand what effect it would have on the people. the only weapon we used like that was the Nuclear bombs and that was to end a war

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2004, 01:46:13 PM »
 In 1988 Saddam Hussein uses chemical weapons against the Kurdish village of Halabja; thousands of men, women and children are killed.

15 years later we attack  ;D grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat

We are really making a difference.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2004, 01:55:16 PM »
More people ashamed of the glory and beauty America stands for.  As much as yall hate it, WE ARE THE SHIT.  We always will be the shit, and we always HAVE been the shit.  Since our inception, we've been what EVERYBODY'S talking about, and where EVERYBODY wants to live.  It's like people with curly hair want straight hair, and people with straight hair want curly hair.  Nobody's happy where they are; that's why you see this discontent in America among the youth, whom are generally misguided and 'lost' like youth have always been.

I'm proud to be an American, and I wouldn't live anywhere else.  Fuck yall and your attacks, we're still the shit no matter what you say, and no matter what you think.  

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2004, 02:04:28 PM »
More people ashamed of the glory and beauty America stands for.  As much as yall hate it, WE ARE THE SHIT.  We always will be the shit, and we always HAVE been the shit.  Since our inception, we've been what EVERYBODY'S talking about, and where EVERYBODY wants to live.  It's like people with curly hair want straight hair, and people with straight hair want curly hair.  Nobody's happy where they are; that's why you see this discontent in America among the youth, whom are generally misguided and 'lost' like youth have always been.

I'm proud to be an American, and I wouldn't live anywhere else.  Fuck yall and your attacks, we're still the shit no matter what you say, and no matter what you think.  

Your European bitch...you just lost your accent  :D

Montana00

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2004, 03:14:13 PM »
fuck you guys.

last time i checked agent orange wasnt a nuclear weapon or a nerve agent. You said your uncle or something got lung cancer from the orange in vietnam.

If you were to be hit with a drop vx your nerves would shut down and youd die instantly. HOW ARE THEY THE SAME?

We have thousands of nukes....but do you see us using em? back during the cold war we had to build silos to stand up to the russians otherwise they would have nuked us. They are for defensive purposes.

if they were for offense we would have nuked the whole middle east by now.

Jome

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2004, 04:01:36 PM »
"Agent Orange was a 50-50 mix of two chemicals, known conventionally as 2,4,D and 2,4,5,T. The combined product was mixed with kerosene or diesel fuel and dispersed by aircraft, vehicle, and hand spraying.

The earliest health concerns about Agent Orange were about the product's contamination with TCDD, or dioxin. TCDD is one of a family of dioxins, some found in nature, and are cousins of the dibenzofurans and pcb's.

The TCDD found in Agent Orange is thought to be harmful to man. In laboratory tests on animals, TCDD has caused a wide variety of diseases, many of them fatal. TCDD is not found in nature, but rather is a man-made and always unwanted byproduct of the chemical manufacturing process. The Agent Orange used in Vietnam was later found to be extremely contaminated with TCDD."

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2004, 04:05:22 PM »
Agent Orange -> Vietnam

Nuclear Weapons after war - Hiroshima, Nagasaki

the argument that youre "better" and "civilized" and you therefore wont use such weapons unless youre attacked or something, does not work, face it.

Like Trauma indirectly said, yall american Patriots can not win this argument.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 04:07:41 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2004, 04:14:01 PM »
"Agent Orange was a 50-50 mix of two chemicals, known conventionally as 2,4,D and 2,4,5,T. The combined product was mixed with kerosene or diesel fuel and dispersed by aircraft, vehicle, and hand spraying.

The earliest health concerns about Agent Orange were about the product's contamination with TCDD, or dioxin. TCDD is one of a family of dioxins, some found in nature, and are cousins of the dibenzofurans and pcb's.

The TCDD found in Agent Orange is thought to be harmful to man. In laboratory tests on animals, TCDD has caused a wide variety of diseases, many of them fatal. TCDD is not found in nature, but rather is a man-made and always unwanted byproduct of the chemical manufacturing process. The Agent Orange used in Vietnam was later found to be extremely contaminated with TCDD."

And???

IT'S A HERBICIDE.

DDT fucked people up too and every country on the earth used that.

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2004, 04:15:04 PM »
Nuclear Weapons after war - Hiroshima, Nagasaki

So the war was over when we dropped the bombs?

I thought you said Germany had good public schools...