Author Topic: Most young black males in the UK  (Read 319 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Most young black males in the UK
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2004, 08:06:55 AM »
BTW its not a stereotype. I believe for a fact that Kenyans dominate the race every year. How can that be a stereotype.

No every black dude doesn't act like a thug. Sometimes there are some people who think they're tough because they are black which is rediculus. There are usually 2 types of black kids that I know.  The black kids who likes Hip Hop or the whitewashed black dudes.  The whitewashed black kids are the ones who wear extra small Abercrombie shirts and talk and act like a preppy white kid. I was at the mall and I saw a whitewashed black dude and he was with his white friends. I heard him say.." Dude wanna go rock out to Bob Segar in my truck dude".      

I may have offended some people with my "stereotypes" If I did ,go cry in your room ya fuckin pussy

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2004, 08:08:46 AM »
so here's a question for you... is the media resposible for making them act that way.. like they either gotta be uncle tom, or thug?

for those conspiracy theorists.. is it a way of keeping them down?

JTSimon

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2004, 08:16:50 AM »
They got no real families/roots.

I think it could only get better.

All African Americans should move to Georgia and own that state...that would be really coo to see.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2004, 08:19:00 AM »
how about people learn to live together and forget the boundries?

course could never happen...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2004, 08:23:50 AM »
Its all about where and how you grew up. If a black kids grows up in the city and hangs around high crime areas, grew up rough and shit. they are most likely to be a thug. If a black kids grows up in a nice house in the burbs, He will most likely be more whitewashed.   I have found that the whitewashed black kids are less aware of there culture. AKA they don't give a fuck if they are black. ANd they are hiding it by acting like his white friends.

JTSimon

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2004, 08:27:43 AM »
how about people learn to live together and forget the boundries?

course could never happen...

Not really about boundaries...it something to effect of having something that is yours and living in community among-st your own people.

You know...Black governor/teachers/police officers etc...

Then we won't have to hear about racial profiling/employment/affirmative action etc. crap.

JTSimon

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2004, 08:31:37 AM »
Its all about where and how you grew up. If a black kids grows up in the city and hangs around high crime areas, grew up rough and shit. they are most likely to be a thug. If a black kids grows up in a nice house in the burbs, He will most likely be more whitewashed.   I have found that the whitewashed black kids are less aware of there culture. AKA they don't give a fuck if they are black. ANd they are hiding it by acting like his white friends.

lol your stupid  ;D

If you got two parents that love and watch out for you it doesn't matter what neighborhood you live in and yes people in the city/hood do succeed and live prosperous lives.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 08:32:11 AM by Kain »

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2004, 08:33:36 AM »
" I have found that the whitewashed black kids are less aware of there culture"

their culture?.. their culture is where they're raised, not because of their skin colour.

no matter what happens.. evenif black people had their own state.

1) its segregation
2) they'd be moaning about funding (just like white people run the states do now..) BUT.. they'd also accuse the govt. of it being racial motivated..

over here. and i'm sure over there too.. in the bigger cities we have areas which are purely black, or indian. some cities here have huge indian populations.

in a smaller town where i live its a lot more mixed up. (which i think is better)

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2004, 08:35:58 AM »
It's not segregation...I'm not gonna force them to live there.

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2004, 08:53:13 AM »
you see.. i think a lot of the problems with racial ignorance is due to segregation.  and i think that people group together to feel comfortable.

if you put people in their own parts of town, or in their own towns. all they mix with, all they see is their own kind. from going to school to whatever.

now.. this is hypothetical... say everything is evenly mixed.. just for the sake of this 50/50.. between any two races you like...

they're all living together... every other house would be one or the other, every class in school would have half and half... you'd see "the other half" on a daily basis..
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 08:54:21 AM by Overseer »

JTSimon

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2004, 09:03:37 AM »
That's totally different though ^  ;D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2004, 09:04:31 AM by Kain »

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2004, 09:08:54 AM »
its what i perceive as the cause of problems though.

if people only live in areas with their own races they're more likely to fear or dislike 'outsiders'.

and its what appears to be a thing thats occuring everywhere.. each race ends up with its own area in cities..

so is the answer, or umm.. idea for better tolerance to jumble shit up?

dexter

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2004, 09:22:44 AM »
Black dont have sex with farm animals

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2004, 10:08:09 AM »
so here's a question for you... is the media resposible for making them act that way.. like they either gotta be uncle tom, or thug?

for those conspiracy theorists.. is it a way of keeping them down?

amazing and extremely true post.

if a black dude does act like the stereotyped thug/basketball-playa/hiphop-listener, it's bad.
if a black dude acts 'normal', 'educated' or whatever, he's white-washed, which is also bad.

that's disgusting.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I-Yoof

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2004, 10:14:28 AM »
I'm only 17 so didn't vote BNP. Wouldn't have anyway.