Author Topic: Why did U.S. go to Iraq for weapons, here they are!  (Read 502 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Why did U.S. go to Iraq for weapons, here they are!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2004, 05:02:25 PM »
my grandpa got diabetes from agent orange. He now has no feeling in his feet and is going blind. The govt. payed him like 20k tho or sum shit.

smerlus

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2004, 07:12:03 PM »
it's better than the iraqi's that got gassed, they got a free burial site near all their neighbors

Montana00

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2004, 07:18:32 PM »
it's better than the iraqi's that got gassed, they got a free burial site near all their neighbors

since everyone here thinks that america is worse then iraq in what we do....we should start showing it.

every us military personel who has died from agent orange or any other chemical during warefare, we should put them in a special place.

i say we dig a humungous hole in the ground, maybe in washington dc, and throw all the carcuses of these men in the hole.

smerlus

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2004, 07:28:19 PM »
you're right, we abuse our WMD's too much....maybe we should send all jewish people to get free "showers" like the germans did, or gas and bury all the people that talk about bush like iraq did....

Jome

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2004, 07:35:47 PM »
LMAO

"We're not as bad as Saddam and Hitler etc. etc. blah blah"

That's a very good excuse..  ;)
Why didn't Bush think of this in one of his speechs.. sure would have stopped the terror attacks right..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2004, 07:36:06 PM »

since everyone here thinks that america is worse then iraq in what we do....we should start showing it.

every us military personel who has died from agent orange or any other chemical during warefare, we should put them in a special place.

i say we dig a humungous hole in the ground, maybe in washington dc, and throw all the carcuses of these men in the hole.

there you show where youre really at.

now if not doing such things is something you can really brag about ...

you're right, we abuse our WMD's too much....maybe we should send all jewish people to get free "showers" like the germans did, or gas and bury all the people that talk about bush like iraq did....

... same here ^
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2004, 07:41:10 PM »
LMAO

"We're not as bad as Saddam and Hitler etc. etc. blah blah"

That's a very good excuse..  ;)

ya once they come up with stuff like that, things get obvious.. for instance their awareness of being jackasses ;)

In Court:
judge: youre accused of double murder.. what are you saying to defend yourself?

accused murderer: well, at least Im not as bad as the guy who raped, killed and ate 23 women!

now question: will he ^ be acquitted of the murder? hell naaaww.

case closed, plain guilty.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eNgIeS

« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2004, 10:00:22 PM »
More people ashamed of the glory and beauty America stands for.  As much as yall hate it, WE ARE THE SHIT.  We always will be the shit, and we always HAVE been the shit.  Since our inception, we've been what EVERYBODY'S talking about, and where EVERYBODY wants to live.  It's like people with curly hair want straight hair, and people with straight hair want curly hair.  Nobody's happy where they are; that's why you see this discontent in America among the youth, whom are generally misguided and 'lost' like youth have always been.

I'm proud to be an American, and I wouldn't live anywhere else.  Fuck yall and your attacks, we're still the shit no matter what you say, and no matter what you think.  

Thats the reason why alot of people dont like america, its arrogance like that & claiming you're "the best damn country in the world" that rubs people the wrong way, & no i'm not just talking about Muslim countries

I live in Australia, I guess our country is like America, just less crime rate, less assholes (many tourists from America say how nice our people are to others), & less arrogance.

Theres a difference between loving the country in which you live, & being up yourself. Some how you think your country is better than others, i think thats arrogant, esspecially since you (& I am assuming here) havent lived in all the other countries in the world to comment, but its also disrespectfull to the rest of the world its like a "We (USA) only matter in this world, the rest of you are below us" mentality

I love America & Americans just like i love everyone else no matter were u come from, but i hate people like you who have the nerve to disrespect the rest of the world like that, its just very overbearing.

If you lived in Australia you'd see how great this country can be, how nice live is here compared to other countries that arent as fortunate as us, so yeah not everyone wants to live in America, & you're terribly ignorant if you truely believe that, hell most people i talk to here dont want to live in America & are just happy were they are, or if they do move overseas they prefer the asian countries or the UK than the USA

I'm wont even say Australia is better than any other country, we all have our good points & bad points, USA has many badpoints, i'm sure Australia has some too

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2004, 01:11:39 AM »
[quote author=smerlus link=board=3;threadid=53355;start=0#msg597618 ...i was stationed on Guam for a year and i talked to this old man who told me the tail of how the japanese defeated the americans then enslaved the chamorro's to help build up japanese defenses on those islands...the japanese had a decent chance of winning the war

Yes sur! Lets quote random old men when discussing military preparations!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2004, 01:17:55 AM »
[quote author=smerlus link=board=3;threadid=53355;start=0#msg597618 ...i was stationed on Guam for a year and i talked to this old man who told me the tail of how the japanese defeated the americans then enslaved the chamorro's to help build up japanese defenses on those islands...the japanese had a decent chance of winning the war

so you're saying that i can't trust a guy that lived through WWII and and was telling the truth when i looked up the history of guam?

wow you're a fucking moron and you should feel more stupid for that post

eNgIeS

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2004, 10:28:08 PM »

so you're saying that i can't trust a guy that lived through WWII and and was telling the truth when i looked up the history of guam?

wow you're a fucking moron and you should feel more stupid for that post

Tru shit ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^