5 (20%)
Tom
11 (44%)
Both equal
1 (4%)
Both don't know shit
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Who knows more basketball?  (Read 624 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Who knows more basketball?
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2004, 10:47:15 PM »
^^LOL, you RARELY even post in this section...Come to think of it, I don't even remember the last post I saw by Tom about basketball not regarding the Bulls during Jordans era...
i can say the same thing about you dickriding kobe lol

Actually, I speak about the game in its present state...I made predictions on every series throughout the playoffs...I'm just a Laker fan, so of course I'm gunna post more about the Lakers, but I've analyzed every Laker opponent so far, something I've never seen you do on this board...It's all good though, I'm not you...I don't boast about my "basketball knowledge"...LOL
actually you have boasted about your basketball knowledge.  I rememeber one time when you said you knew more about basketball than any1 here

You were the one who brought it up when I said Shawn Marion was more comparable to Pippen than Kobe...

pappy

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2004, 10:47:57 PM »
Yo NIK, just cuz someone hasnt posted in here doesnt mean he doesnt know shit about basketball.  I usually do not have a lot of time to waste posting, but school is almost out so things are dying down.   Not everyone has 15000 posts because some people have work and friends and hobbies and maybe even PLAY basketball or coach it......i wish i had time to post about every series, but whatever.  

I would have to say Nik you are a touch to biased when it comes to the lakers and kobe, and due to that reason its hard to tell if you really know as much as you think.

If Tom never deleted his account, he would have 10 times the amount of posts he has now...I mostly post in the Sports section nowadays, and post in others seldom ...Tom posts a lot on WCC, he just rarely posts about basketball, and has never proven any knowledge...PeACe
actually if i never deleted my last account i still wouldnt even be over 10,000 post

DAYUM

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2004, 10:48:27 PM »
i aint voteing but nik does talk about b-ball more but idk i cant underestimate tom so im just aint gonna vote

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2004, 10:49:08 PM »
Yo NIK, just cuz someone hasnt posted in here doesnt mean he doesnt know shit about basketball.  I usually do not have a lot of time to waste posting, but school is almost out so things are dying down.   Not everyone has 15000 posts because some people have work and friends and hobbies and maybe even PLAY basketball or coach it......i wish i had time to post about every series, but whatever.  

I would have to say Nik you are a touch to biased when it comes to the lakers and kobe, and due to that reason its hard to tell if you really know as much as you think.

If Tom never deleted his account, he would have 10 times the amount of posts he has now...I mostly post in the Sports section nowadays, and post in others seldom ...Tom posts a lot on WCC, he just rarely posts about basketball, and has never proven any knowledge...PeACe
actually if i never deleted my last account i still wouldnt even be over 10,000 post

And? it's not like you don't have enough time to post in this section...LOL

pappy

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2004, 10:50:00 PM »
^^LOL, you RARELY even post in this section...Come to think of it, I don't even remember the last post I saw by Tom about basketball not regarding the Bulls during Jordans era...
i can say the same thing about you dickriding kobe lol

Actually, I speak about the game in its present state...I made predictions on every series throughout the playoffs...I'm just a Laker fan, so of course I'm gunna post more about the Lakers, but I've analyzed every Laker opponent so far, something I've never seen you do on this board...It's all good though, I'm not you...I don't boast about my "basketball knowledge"...LOL
actually you have boasted about your basketball knowledge.  I rememeber one time when you said you knew more about basketball than any1 here

You were the one who brought it up when I said Shawn Marion was more comparable to Pippen than Kobe...

you have dont it b4,  not in this thread but other ones.  and i never said i knew more than every1 else... just you ;D

DAYUM

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2004, 10:52:29 PM »
ok the only way to settle this is
Tom Vs Nik in a WCC basketball game...

pappy

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2004, 10:55:27 PM »

And? it's not like you don't have enough time to post in this section...LOL
wtf r you talkin about.  I work 2 jobs an go to college full time.  so i guess.  and plus its tuesday night... an i got work in the mouring so like im goin out 2nite.....right

pappy

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2004, 10:58:25 PM »
also nik in this thread why must u attack on a person level my feelings are hurt :-[

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2004, 11:01:54 PM »
You've made 20 posts today...It looks like you spend enough time on WCC to make a post here and there about basketball...

pappy

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2004, 11:06:42 PM »
You've made 20 posts today...It looks like you spend enough time on WCC to make a post here and there about basketball...

hmmm lets see.... cuz i was workin all day  an than come home.  an i got work 2morrow mouring.  so hmmmmm lets see stay out all nite an go to work half dead 2morrow or jus say in an go out 2morrow nite cuz i got off wednesday.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2004, 11:10:02 PM »

hmmm lets see.... cuz i was workin all day  an than come home.  an i got work 2morrow mouring.  so hmmmmm lets see stay out all nite an go to work half dead 2morrow or jus say in an go out 2morrow nite cuz i got off wednesday.

Dude, you post everyday...You spend a fair amount of time on WCC, enough that you can post about basketball once in a while...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2004, 11:45:48 PM »
This is pointless. Everyone on this forum is a homer when it comes to basketball it seems. Who cares who knows more?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2004, 11:47:37 PM »
This is pointless. Everyone on this forum is a homer when it comes to basketball it seems. Who cares who knows more?

LOL, I don't care...Tom asked me to make this thread.

hector

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2004, 02:07:44 AM »
NIK doesn't know more than anyone on this forum about anything except how to suck dick.  How the fuck would he know more than Tom about basketball.  Thats like sayin that guy Max/kain knows what good rap is.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 02:09:09 AM by The Most Wanted Mutha Fucka Next To Bin Laden »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2004, 01:06:17 PM »
^^See what I mean, Tom...How can I win with all these groupies on my nuts?