Author Topic: A Question to Now_I_Know  (Read 400 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:A Question to Now_I_Know
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2004, 11:32:34 PM »
Damn, why did u OG's get banned?  You musta done some serious spamming to get banned.

DAYUM

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2004, 11:38:50 PM »
LMAO at AG you were here 6 months after NIK. You are aware this forum opened in 2001 which would make you 10 at the time. I believe I registered on the Second day this forum opened. I got banned once and I probably would have around 2500 posts if I had my original account. Yo its weird I remember posting when I was a freshman in high school. Now im in college.  

bitch i was 11 when i first came here i remember cuzz i had just got the internet and use to go to Big BPG site cuzz i use to be a big snoop fan then he told me about the forum so i registerd and berly posted i use to be DPG4Lyfe and im 15 now jackass

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2004, 12:42:27 AM »

NIKLSA
Now I Now Laker Suck Ass

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2004, 12:59:03 AM »

NIKLSA
Now I Now Laker Suck Ass

Only you would laugh at something so childish and unfunny... ::)

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2004, 01:26:05 AM »

NIKLSA
Now I Now Laker Suck Ass

Only you would laugh at something so childish and unfunny... ::)

ONLY YOU WOULD BE OFFENDED BY SOMETHING THAT IS OH SO TRUE!  ::)

I guess im going to have to serve you another bowl of shut the fuck up in this section as well...so here ya go! ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2004, 01:27:52 AM »
Wow, I'm in loss for words...Not because you're funny, or because you "served" me, but because you're more retarded than I could have imagined.

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2004, 01:34:42 AM »
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

WOW! That Was Funny, Me Retarted.....WHOO!! ...... Now Seriously, who is the one getting offended by internet Message board responses...I Suggest you stop being such a little bitch and just continue eating your bowl of STFU, In Peace while we all poke fun at your faget ass.....Dont Be A Hater

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2004, 01:40:18 AM »
<------- been here from before Tha G-Spot turned into a 0 post count forum :)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2004, 02:43:55 AM »
<----------- been here since day 1
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2004, 10:01:19 AM »
<----------------been here since day one, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2004, 10:13:32 PM »
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)

WOW! That Was Funny, Me Retarted.....WHOO!! ...... Now Seriously, who is the one getting offended by internet Message board responses...I Suggest you stop being such a little bitch and just continue eating your bowl of STFU, In Peace while we all poke fun at your faget ass.....Dont Be A Hater

Just wondering, how old are you?...And capitals begin sentences, you don't just put them in random places...The end.

ecrazy

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2004, 11:38:59 PM »
OH MY GOD, THE FUCKING GRAMMER TEACHER IS IN THE BULIDING, GET A LIFE, LOSER...WHO GIVES A FUCK HOW I LEAVE MY MESSAGES ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD, AND WHATS IT TO YOU WHAT MY AGE IS??.....I Already Know What You Are Planning On Saying....."OH MAN GROW UP" ....OH PLEASE....STOP BEING SUCH A LITTLE BITCH

smerlus

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2004, 11:41:39 PM »
OH MY GOD, THE FUCKING GRAMMER TEACHER IS IN THE BULIDING, GET A LIFE, LOSER...WHO GIVES A FUCK HOW I LEAVE MY MESSAGES ON A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD, AND WHATS IT TO YOU WHAT MY AGE IS??.....I Already Know What You Are Planning On Saying....."OH MAN GROW UP" ....OH PLEASE....STOP BEING SUCH A LITTLE BITCH

allow me....

Grow up and stop being a little bitch  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2004, 05:54:11 AM »
I got ALL yall.  I've only been here like 4 months and already got however many I've got <--------