Author Topic: Something about 50 cent that bothers me  (Read 757 times)

JTSimon

Re:Something about 50 cent that bothers me
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2004, 05:59:27 PM »
Bootlegs  ::) 50 made alot of people rich  ;D

Everyone loves 50 in San Diego...cruising the beach thats all you hear new 50 old 50 mexicans/blacks/asians/whites etc...

imma tell you wat Banks told me cause go ahead switch the style up
if niggas hit the letta make watch the money pile up

good one there.. doesnt make too much sense.. hahaha.
i think it goes like this "if niggaz hate then let em hate then watch the money   pile up"

yup , like what rod was saying, in the bay, 50 known as "secret service curtis"

http://www.lyrics007.com/50%20Cent%20Lyrics/In%20Da%20Club%20Lyrics.html

it was the site

I'm a tell you what Banks told me cause go 'head switch the style up
If the niggas hate then let 'em hate
Watch the money pile up

lol @ unknown rappers hating on 50...it's kinda sad  ;D

« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 06:02:34 PM by Kill 'Em Kain »

Jome

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2004, 06:05:16 PM »
You mean to tell me that the real ass certified gangsta hood niggaz in the streets didn't buy GRODT.. ???

* Goes back to store and demands the money back *  ::)

hector

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2004, 07:27:03 PM »
Bootlegs  ::) 50 made alot of people rich  ;D

Everyone loves 50 in San Diego...cruising the beach thats all you hear new 50 old 50 mexicans/blacks/asians/whites etc...

imma tell you wat Banks told me cause go ahead switch the style up
if niggas hit the letta make watch the money pile up

good one there.. doesnt make too much sense.. hahaha.
i think it goes like this "if niggaz hate then let em hate then watch the money   pile up"

yup , like what rod was saying, in the bay, 50 known as "secret service curtis"

http://www.lyrics007.com/50%20Cent%20Lyrics/In%20Da%20Club%20Lyrics.html

it was the site

I'm a tell you what Banks told me cause go 'head switch the style up
If the niggas hate then let 'em hate
Watch the money pile up

lol @ unknown rappers hating on 50...it's kinda sad  ;D

lmao @ u being a stupid 50 cent dickrider and really not knowing anything at all about rap.  stick to your fucking backstreet boys shit ya homo.

C-BO and Yukmouth are very well known.  Just squares like yourself wouldn't know cuz your too busy watching that Avril Lavigne video on TRL.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2004, 11:13:37 PM »

no shit they do, where did I ever say they didn't?  My point is that 50 cents sales do not come from gangstas reppin the block.

Nether did 'Pac's, Biggie's, Snoop, or anyone else that goes platnum. Well, maybe you can go platnum with just the hood, but I doubt that. All your big selling rappers have large white buyers, I know white girls that pump 2Pac like it's brand new, and DMX, and Biggie Smalls. Oh my god, I don't want it if white girls listen to it. Get out of here. 50 I guess is losing some regions around the U.S., but honestly, he can still sell well with the hood rep he has. Shit, he was making money before GRODT, so why doubt his clout. I'm tired of talking about 50, shit, I want to know what people will pump this summer. I ain't heard that one CD everyone is playing in there cars yet. Westside Connection's play died down with Gangsta Nation, and since I haven't heard a thing. Let's see what the I.E. pumps. I do miss the days of Kurupt The Streetz Iz A Mutha... my personal favorite streets classic.

JTSimon

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2004, 11:48:37 PM »

lmao @ u being a stupid 50 cent dickrider and really not knowing anything at all about rap.  stick to your fucking backstreet boys shit ya homo.

C-BO and Yukmouth are very well known.  Just squares like yourself wouldn't know cuz your too busy watching that Avril Lavigne video on TRL.

Right right Yukmouth/C-Bo, music from gay bay...don't forget Dre 10 Mac.
 ::)

Backstreet Boys dropping late summer I believe...it's gonna be hot  ;D

hector

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2004, 03:11:56 AM »

no shit they do, where did I ever say they didn't?  My point is that 50 cents sales do not come from gangstas reppin the block.

Nether did 'Pac's, Biggie's, Snoop, or anyone else that goes platnum. Well, maybe you can go platnum with just the hood, but I doubt that. All your big selling rappers have large white buyers, I know white girls that pump 2Pac like it's brand new, and DMX, and Biggie Smalls. Oh my god, I don't want it if white girls listen to it. Get out of here. 50 I guess is losing some regions around the U.S., but honestly, he can still sell well with the hood rep he has. Shit, he was making money before GRODT, so why doubt his clout. I'm tired of talking about 50, shit, I want to know what people will pump this summer. I ain't heard that one CD everyone is playing in there cars yet. Westside Connection's play died down with Gangsta Nation, and since I haven't heard a thing. Let's see what the I.E. pumps. I do miss the days of Kurupt The Streetz Iz A Mutha... my personal favorite streets classic.

I really have no fuckin clue about what point you are tryna make.  I could give one fuck who listens to what.  I listen to the music I like, don't matter if lil girls like it, if og gangsta's like it, if faggot max kain like's it, or if down syndrome NIK likes it.  if I like it than I play it.  I don't hate 50 cent at all, he sure makes a lot better music than ja rule, lil jon, nelly, bonecrusher, etc.  I just don't listen to him, or support him.  I never felt him before aftermath, and I still don't feel him.  unlike 90% of this forum I didn't jump on the 50 cent bandwagon, just because he was dre/eminem affiliated.  50 ain't my style of rapper, thats the bottom line.  too bad on this forum if you don't like a certain rapper you are automatically labeled as a hater.

JTSimon

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2004, 08:30:16 AM »
Contradicting yourself again even though some1 pointed that above.

Are you that stupid?  ;D
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 08:35:58 AM by Vengaboys »

hector

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2004, 10:37:28 AM »
Contradicting yourself again even though some1 pointed that above.

Are you that stupid?  ;D

no I'm that smart.  you are the one too stupid to understand what I'm talking about.  go fantasize about Elton John.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2004, 12:04:24 AM »

I really have no fuckin clue about what point you are tryna make.  I could give one fuck who listens to what.  I listen to the music I like, don't matter if lil girls like it, if og gangsta's like it, if faggot max kain like's it, or if down syndrome NIK likes it.  if I like it than I play it.  I don't hate 50 cent at all, he sure makes a lot better music than ja rule, lil jon, nelly, bonecrusher, etc.  I just don't listen to him, or support him.  I never felt him before aftermath, and I still don't feel him.  unlike 90% of this forum I didn't jump on the 50 cent bandwagon, just because he was dre/eminem affiliated.  50 ain't my style of rapper, thats the bottom line.  too bad on this forum if you don't like a certain rapper you are automatically labeled as a hater.

You pass yourself off as a hater. I don't hate on any rapper, they are doing something I wish I could do, and making money off it. I could care less if your name is Nelly, Ja Rule, 50 Cent, 2Pac or Royce the 5'9", I can at least respect what they do. I personally don't like many rappers, but I don't make threads ona  message board talking about my dislike of a rapper, and try to make points that they are fake. You lable yourself as a hater, because you are. Myself personally, I don't hate, I respect the game, even the phonies, because in the end, I wish I could get the chance to do what they do, and make people feel their music to sell millions.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2004, 12:28:01 AM »

gay bay? the bay will smash on daygo and dats a fact U don't know ass lil bitch...just go & kill yourself U fruity ass lil hindu.....act like u know.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DAYUM

« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2004, 12:30:55 AM »
LMMFAO Kain is a Hindu? i thought he was black ???

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2004, 12:40:38 AM »
i find it funny how people who have nothing to do with the streets are telling the people who are from the streets that 50 cent has no street cred, LMAO.

Bascially 50 cent has love from all over from the brokest of homes in the ghetto to the biggest mansions of the hamptons

take bakersfield for example, my homie lives in a ghetto as neighborhood, and everytime we throw or go to a party, people go buck wild when 50 / g unit is on.

then take my white homie...who lives out in rosedale (rich part of bako) all the white people go buck wild when 50/ g unit is on

then take where me and my other homie live....east bakersfield....not really middle class not really ghetto , just blue collar mother fuckers , when we party 50 cent and g unit are up there with pac joints....buck wild hysteria

the only people who are hating on 50 are the sheep who hate him because his favorite rapper dislikes him, or people who just arn't feeling him.

damn its amazing how insecure some of y'all are , can't listen to something cuz some 14 year old with a bald twat listens to it.....check this....those same 14 year olds eat pizza....are you that insecure that you can't eat pizza now...it' might diminish that flase sense of  thug you have about your self.....and another thing it's funny how some of y'all bag on 14 year old white girls when truth be told most of y'all would look like a 14 year old white girl if you put on a dress.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 12:41:43 AM by Jake La Motta »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

smerlus

« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2004, 01:05:40 AM »
pizza never came with weak rhymes  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #43 on: June 22, 2004, 03:03:10 AM »

gay bay? the bay will smash on daygo and dats a fact U don't know ass lil bitch...just go & kill yourself U fruity ass lil hindu.....act like u know.

lol you think I give a fuck about San Diego/Gay Bay rap.

Sorry guy I'm black...everything you want to be.

Rodzilla you are the streets. I ain't ready to die  ;D haha faggot

« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 03:10:13 AM by Necromonger »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #44 on: June 22, 2004, 09:17:17 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......white-washed lil bitch got banned.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!